AT&T Store Fulton North Bluff Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fulton Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 29, 20201 out of 5We just had a terrible experience in the store. I had taken my mother in to purchase a new iPhone SE as her current iPhone will not hold charge. We arrived just after opening, at 9:10 a.m. and were barely greeted by the one girl working in the store (Morgan). When she asked what we needed and we told her a new phone, she responded with "which one". My mom said she had gotten an email with an offer and she said we had to get a new line. My mother opened her email to show what we were looking for, which we had used the wrong name of phone so that was our fault, but she replied with "We don't have any in store and will have to order it." I asked if she could check with any of the Columbia stores or even the Mexico store to see if there were any in stock and she said, "No, I can't do that." I asked for a number for one of the Columbia stores, which she looked up while I called and did not get an answer. She never tried to sell us any other phone, offer any help with my mother's current phone, or even really help in any way. I have used this store on many occasions and always have exceptional service. Today was horrible and we will be using one of the stores in a surrounding city for our purchase. I'm thoroughly disappointed in our experience this morning.
- May 27, 20201 out of 5The store I Fulton Mo is worthless there is no one who can help. Can’t get replacement battery tried to call about my Acct to check for upgrade “ sorry I can’t help you unless you come to store”. If I wanted to come to town I wouldn’t have called I live in country so did not want to have to drive to town. I feel like they can never help you do anything. I’m about ready to cancel everything and go to another company.
- April 7, 20205 out of 5Store was closed due to COVID19 but they let my son come in because he lost his sim card in a rollover car accident.
- July 11, 20194 out of 5
- June 29, 20191 out of 5I was comming back to the store because the manager had been on break before and he was needed to complete my account he locked the doors at 5:20 and I saw him running to the back of the store. He had left a sign that said closed at 7 due to staff shortage but it was 5:30. On top on that he was trying to tell me I wouldnt be able to compleate my first next account due to my job. My job qualifys for first net me and the firstnet representative made sure. He tryed to argue with me about it.