AT&T Store Joplin Joplin
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Joplin
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Joplin?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Joplin Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 1, 20211 out of 5Terrible experience. Jason the sales rep was both uninformed and falsely represented himself and AT&T services/options when I traded in my old phone for an upgrade. I was at the store for over "2" hours when it should have taken 30-40 min max to complete the entire transaction. (suggested by Jason himself) I was told bad information about AT&T TV as well as having optional ins and one up plan added to my revised contract without my knowledge or authorization. Also the activation fee was never disclosed during our marathon session. He tried to blue-tooth the data transfer from old phone to new for well over 30 min before I suggested maybe a hard wire cable transfer might be better. Took all of about 6 minutes after he finally gave up and tried it. Also had to show him how to download Yahoo email on my new phone. Couldn't figure it out.
Luckily I spoke with Brady the store manager who was very helpful and knowledgeable about all AT&T products and services - even waived my activation fee as well. Truly a horrible experience and I will inform my whole family who are AT&T cell phone users NOT to go to this AT&T store for help with their phones.Response from AT&TMarch 2, 2021Hi Rob. This is not the experience that we wanted you to have. I know that we have spoken on the phone about your interaction in the store. We work hard every day to ensure that all of our customers have a great experience when in our store. If there is anything else that we can do to turn this experience around please let us know. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to provide you with a better experience in the future.
- February 26, 20211 out of 5I went to set up a new line and had a terrible experience with the rep there I believe his name was Jason. He was very rude and not very helpful. He didn’t seem to know what he was talking about or how to sell anything at all. I still like AT&T and will stick with them but just need to find someone more qualified to help me next time. AT&T should be more selective with their choice of reps.Response from AT&TMarch 1, 2021Hi A, Slater. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- January 5, 20215 out of 5Ashley was such a huge help during the process of our upgrades. She was patient, apologetic, understanding, and thorough with her answers to questions. She helped us have the best experience and helped to set up a new device over the phone and answer many questions AFTER the day that she had helped us. So pleased!!!Response from AT&TJanuary 10, 2021Hello Wilson, A. Thank you for reaching out! Ashley is a wonderful employee and we are glad you feel the same way!
- January 5, 20215 out of 5Customer service was excellent. Mason gave us his undivided attention and went out of his way to find the answer to our situation.Response from AT&TJanuary 5, 2021Hi Barb, Thank you for giving Mason a raving review. We are happy to hear that you got great service and look forward to helping you and your family again in the future.
- December 21, 20205 out of 5The best experience I’ve ever had in getting a new phone! Ashley was very nice, listened to what I needed and made some great suggestions! I left the store feeling satisfied with my purchase and even left with more than I initially intended! Bravo Ashley!!Response from AT&TJanuary 10, 2021Hello Jennifer. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience! Thank you for reaching out!