AT&T Store Joplin Joplin
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Joplin
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Joplin?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Joplin Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 28, 20201 out of 5Jason helped me out today and was not helpful at all. Very poor customer service. Very rude, terrible experience
- May 5, 20205 out of 5Customer service was awesome. Purchased 3 phones and added 1 new line they explained everything compared plans to help save me money on what I was paying before
- April 9, 20201 out of 5Zero stars, but one star was the only option. My 79 year old mother came to the ATT Store on Rangeline in Joplin on April 8, 2020, to get a SIM card for her new unlocked phone. Her old phone had a bigger SIM card. The reason she got a new phone was because she could rarely get calls or text with ATT service at her home and hoped a new phone would give her better service. My mother was waiting on the parking lot before 10:00 am because ATT advertised preference to senior citizens at this time. Christopher R handled the transaction, trans ID XM36324K329P4. He gave her the smaller SIM card, a code, and told her that was all he could do. He told her to Google instructions for putting the new SIM card in, starting her phone, and transferring contacts and photos. She told him she had no internet without her phone. Chris told her again that was all he could do and sent her on her way. My mom left your store without being told her old phone would no longer work. She spent all day trying to figure out how to get the new phone to work with no way to contact anyone for help. Att Store associates should never tell a senior citizen to Google something and figure it out. Christopher R should have walked her through the steps (without touching her phone) and made sure she had a working phone before she left the ATT parking lot. She came to your store at the specific time designated for senior citizens to get help. Also, when I called the store to let them know what had happened, I was told, contrary to ATT website, there is no time set aside for senior citizens. ATT failed to give service to a senior citizen customer and then sent her away confused, with NO phone service, and the advice to Google the problem with no way to Google it. Shame on you AT&T Store, 1702 Range Line Rd, Suite 1 & 2, Joplin, MO. I have been an AT&T customer for over 30 years and my mother has been a customer since Southwestern Bell. You should be ashamed of the way you treated a senior citizen who came to your store for help. This is unacceptable.Response from AT&TApril 13, 2020Hi Gina, We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. This is not the experience we wanted your mother to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- March 23, 20201 out of 5I have been in this store multiple times and they tell me that a phone that I purchased at Walmart for a att and have a contract showing that I agreed to the insurance at time of purchase does not have insurance on it. So what they keep saying is it’s Walmart’s error and Wal-Mart blames att. Is what’s sad is I have a very nice paper weight that no one wants to stand behind a contract on
- January 12, 20201 out of 5I was in the store earlier today, being helped by a nice young man (I can't remember his name). While he was helping me, I could hear another employee joking and talking very inappropriately to another. I did take note of his name which was Rob D. I'm all for diversity and have no problem with someone being gay, but some things need to be left unspoken in the workplace, especially with customers nearby.