AT&T Store Joplin Joplin
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
✓ Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
✓ We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
✓ We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
✓ Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Joplin Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 5, 20205 out of 5Customer service was awesome. Purchased 3 phones and added 1 new line they explained everything compared plans to help save me money on what I was paying before
- April 9, 20201 out of 5Zero stars, but one star was the only option. My 79 year old mother came to the ATT Store on Rangeline in Joplin on April 8, 2020, to get a SIM card for her new unlocked phone. Her old phone had a bigger SIM card. The reason she got a new phone was because she could rarely get calls or text with ATT service at her home and hoped a new phone would give her better service. My mother was waiting on the parking lot before 10:00 am because ATT advertised preference to senior citizens at this time. Christopher R handled the transaction, trans ID XM36324K329P4. He gave her the smaller SIM card, a code, and told her that was all he could do. He told her to Google instructions for putting the new SIM card in, starting her phone, and transferring contacts and photos. She told him she had no internet without her phone. Chris told her again that was all he could do and sent her on her way. My mom left your store without being told her old phone would no longer work. She spent all day trying to figure out how to get the new phone to work with no way to contact anyone for help. Att Store associates should never tell a senior citizen to Google something and figure it out. Christopher R should have walked her through the steps (without touching her phone) and made sure she had a working phone before she left the ATT parking lot. She came to your store at the specific time designated for senior citizens to get help. Also, when I called the store to let them know what had happened, I was told, contrary to ATT website, there is no time set aside for senior citizens. ATT failed to give service to a senior citizen customer and then sent her away confused, with NO phone service, and the advice to Google the problem with no way to Google it. Shame on you AT&T Store, 1702 Range Line Rd, Suite 1 & 2, Joplin, MO. I have been an AT&T customer for over 30 years and my mother has been a customer since Southwestern Bell. You should be ashamed of the way you treated a senior citizen who came to your store for help. This is unacceptable.Response from AT&TApril 13, 2020Hi Gina, We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. This is not the experience we wanted your mother to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- March 23, 20201 out of 5I have been in this store multiple times and they tell me that a phone that I purchased at Walmart for a att and have a contract showing that I agreed to the insurance at time of purchase does not have insurance on it. So what they keep saying is it’s Walmart’s error and Wal-Mart blames att. Is what’s sad is I have a very nice paper weight that no one wants to stand behind a contract on
- January 12, 20201 out of 5I was in the store earlier today, being helped by a nice young man (I can't remember his name). While he was helping me, I could hear another employee joking and talking very inappropriately to another. I did take note of his name which was Rob D. I'm all for diversity and have no problem with someone being gay, but some things need to be left unspoken in the workplace, especially with customers nearby.
- January 9, 20201 out of 5I've been in there 3 times in the last month, and Rob D has waited on me each time. Not anymore! I will be asking for a new salesperson the next time I'm in the store. I found him to be rude and condescending! Someone really needs to work with him on his customer service or he needs to find another job!Response from AT&TJanuary 10, 2020Hi John, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.