AT&T Store Las Vegas Beltway S. Eastern
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Las Vegas Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 11, 20201 out of 5Horrific customer service. 3 months 4 agents billing issues unresolved. Mary is the rudest and feels this level of service being passed from agent to agent And manager to manager each needing to research another. It’s all Covid’s fault and not Mary’s who actually gave me written note with details of the plan being offered that I am now not receiving. Sprint or actually any other carrier is looking good after decades with ATT.Response from AT&TJune 22, 2020Hello LianneK This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 25, 20205 out of 5I had great customer service and 110% undivided attention from Brian Newman. He listened to what I needed, looked up best prices of the items that I wanted, found discounts, and helped me set everything up. His service was above and beyond. I never write reviews but he deserved one.
- May 16, 20191 out of 5These people couldn't care less about anything closely related to customer service. Won't go into long details. But Christian needs to find something other than talking to humans. Has to be one of the most arrogant self serving individuals I've met in a longtime. The store manager Sandra wasn't any better. Had to deal directly with her on a matter and she couldn't even come out after fifteen minutes of waiting for her knowing well that We were waiting for her help. I was attempting to add another line which didn't happen and at this point I think my old carrier is sounding better by the minute. This people have have no accountability to anyone or they wouldn't have this bad of attitude towards their customers.
- January 7, 20195 out of 5I never been treated so good as David treated my self and wife he patiently walked us threw how to use are new iPhone X as we both are not tech savvy he has some of the best customer service I have ever experienced thank you
- December 29, 20181 out of 5After purchasing a very expensive I-Phone through this store as a Christmas gift for my wife we took the phone to the store a few days after Christmas to activate it and transfer data from my wife's old phone to the new one. After waiting for staff members to visit with females and do texting on a personal phone we were invited to come to the counter for service (the clerk did not bother to come to us and offer his services). After my wife explained our need she was asked for her Apple ID...she nor I had guessed that would be needed so we did not have it. Before we could tell the clerk we would have to go home to get that code the other clerk stated "you can go to the Apple store and they will do the data transfer for you". I had already told the other clerk I bought the new phone at this store: why did the other clerk have to tell me to take it somewhere else to activate it? I then informed that clerk that I purchased the phone there and if they were not willing to activate it I would like to return it for a refund. He immediately became more arrogant and stated I could do anything with the phone but do not threaten them with a return because we did not have the Apple code for the older phone. At about this time my wife spoke up and began to state that both the clerks had poor customer relations skills when the remaining female (did not appear to be a customer, but may have been) interrupted my wife in a defensive verbal address (she appeared to be protecting a family member or boyfriend!). My wife turned to the other female and informed her that she (my wife) was speaking to the clerks, not her. Upon hearing my wife to tell the other lady to stay out of the discussion the clerk (Name John or Jon) actually yelled at my wife to "stop threatening my customers...leave my store or I will call the cops!"I then interjected myself between my wife and the threatening clerk and asked my wife to leave the store and wait for me in our vehicle. I then explained to both clerks that what we heard (go to an Apple store) did not conform to previous treatment/service provided by their manager (after some questioning the clerk John gave me the name of his manager and admitted he was in the store when I initially purchased the new phone). I asked for a refund of the new phone and after some actions at the computer/register I was informed that I would have to mail the phone back to AT&T for a refund.I left the store with the new phone and intend to go back and talk with the store manager on Monday, December 31, 2018, While I do not think the manager will resolve the poor customer relationship skills of his two clerks I would like make others in the AT&T Customer Relations hierarchy aware that this is not the first time I have had issues with clerks in this store. As a matter of fact, the ONLY staff member at this store who has treated my wife and I with respect is the current manager.Unfortunately, if the two clerks who were working today (December 29, 2018) at this store continue their unsupervised arrogant treatment of customers I venture a prediction that business for AT&T will decline; we are already discussing changing our provider despite being loyal AT&T customers for several years.Thank you for your attention.Dr. Colvin L. DavisMajor, USAF (Retired)