AT&T Store Midland Park Midland Park Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Midland Park
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Midland Park?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Midland Park Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 7, 20201 out of 5All I wanted to do was get help with setting up autopay but was told they didn't know how to do that and just call AT&T customer service. Waste of a trip
- April 30, 20195 out of 5It was a great experience, the manager helped me a lot reviewing my old plan and comparing it with new one! He gave me a lot of advices Everything went very smooth!I’ll definitely go back if I will need to
- December 25, 20185 out of 5When upgrading my wifes phone to an i phone we had an excellent discussion on different choices and new versus older models. The staff pointed out the specials which we took advantage of.
- November 30, 20181 out of 5After purchasing new Apple phone, had no texts when I got home. After several hours on the phone with ATT and Apple, advised to go to local ATT store for a total reset. Firstly the door was locked when I tried to get in and only got in by banging hard on the door. The shop had a bad stale smell. The assistant was completely uninterested and unhelpful with my problem and told me "this wasn’t an ATT store but a communications store (pointing to a small Prime Communications sign on the bottom of the door) and he wasn’t technical and couldn’t help me." He walked back to his desk, put his earphones on and started watching the TV leaving me standing there shocked. Before I left, I asked him what would have happened had I purchased the phone there and was told that I would have been given it and sent home to set it up. Why is there a huge lit ATT sign above the shop? Leads one to believe it's an ATT run store. Absolutely NO help except to be told to go to a store in the Mall. This employee had no idea the meaning of customer service and if not an ATT employee then a bad representative for ATT. (Occurred November 8.)
- August 6, 20184 out of 5The store is neat and clean. The staff is helpful and friendly. I can’t say anything negative really. The service by AT&T has been great so far. Im happy.