AT&T Store Tonawanda Tonawanda
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tonawanda Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 2, 20201 out of 5Customer service skills needs a little work. February 29 I came to this location because my phone wasn’t working and thought all I needed was a SIM card. The young lady said it was a common issue with the iPhone 7’s so I could file a claim or upgrade. So I filed a claim my boys also have a 7 and I didn’t want to have to file two other claims so I took advantage of the XR promotion for $1. Didn’t have kids with me or they phones so the young lady advise that we wait til we have the phones. She brings the phone out one is wrapped up and the other one isn’t. So I asked her when the next time she will be here so I can come back to her when I come back she says Monday around 3. I let her know I’ll be back Monday a lil after 5. Monday morning I take the phone out the boxes so I can charge them and have them ready to take back to store at 5 to get them all set up. The one box she didn’t unwrap didn’t have a charger in the box. It’s 5 am and the store isn’t open yet for me to call so I tried calling store on break but it says all associates are busy at the time so I’m like I’ll wait til we go in after 5. Walks in the store ask for the young lady and the gentleman says she just went to lunch would you like to wait for her. I said no but I have one problem the one box didn’t have a charger in it. He’s says that’s impossible all our phones come wrapped and I said no the last white one y’all had was unwrapped but the black one was wrapped. He keep saying they come from Apple wrapped so now I feel like he’s saying I’m lying. So he takes us to a table and I said don’t start anything because I don’t want a phone with no charger. He said he have to talk to manager but she’s with a customer right now. He goes over to the manager and I guess she tells him to go get me a used charger now I’m pissed. I’m buying a brand new phone why would I want a used charger. So I tell the gentleman just take the phones back and refund me my money and put my plan back to how it was. He’s telling me it’s cheaper to not do that it’s a restocking fee ok I’m willing to pay that. He walks away and all of a sudden he comes out with a new charger. He then goes to stat is this fine we are trying to do everything to satisfy you. There is no way I can be satisfied because he goes to tell me the young lady who sold me the phones don’t recall if the phone was wrapped or not so now I still feel like they saying I’m lying about the charger. He says we deal with numerous customers a day we can’t remember them all.I have my boys with me and they really want the new phones so I let them keep the phones. The young man says well it could have been unwrapped because sometimes customers ask to see what other color phones look like that we don’t have on display. Deep down inside of me I’m getting angrier and angrier because now he’s trying to mask the mistakes he’s been making all night. All this just to say I will never step foot in this store ever again at this location. The associates needs to work on their customer service skills and if my kids hadn’t of been with me them phones would have been back on the shelf. I’m so disgusted with the way they handled the situation and will never do business with this location ever again. At the end when we are about the leave the manager comes over and say Is it anything we can do for you to satisfy you. I say no thanks she says you look a little upset I tell her I am and to have a great night.Response from AT&TMay 18, 2020Hi Teha. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 11, 20201 out of 5I was in there last Friday night on 2/7/2020 and waited there for 1hr 45 min. There were only 2 people on the floor working and it was getting near the 8:00 closing. When I first got there the one sales person says to a customer I’ll be fine I get out of here in about an hour that was nice to hear. Well about 7:55 one of the guys rushes over to me and another customer and starts to rush us through. Then tells me to go to the Apple Store at Galleria Mall which I did the next day and was taken care of with respect. I will not use this location againResponse from AT&TMay 18, 2020Hello Phyllis S Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 9, 20195 out of 5I would like to say that Dallas and Regi were very helpful and worked like a team i was in the store for some time and they both worked on my issues, normally i would be upset being in a store that long but they made it worth while, it was alot of fun and those two put together are the meaning of team work. It was a great experience this store will forever be my store as long as Regi and Dallas remain their, they really took every effort to help me and did it successfully, cant thank them enough 😁Response from AT&TJune 15, 2020Hello Tina F,
Thank you so much for your business, we hope to see you soon!
- January 8, 20192 out of 5The girl that took care of me was rude and shut down my current phone when I was waiting 20 min for my.bank to answer. No asking of I wanted accessories like the otter box or screen protector I forgotResponse from AT&TJune 15, 2020Hello RICHARD.CONKLINIII, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- January 7, 20195 out of 5The young man, Jacob, was extremely helpful with helping me with the entering of information to pay my AT&T bill. I doubt that I could have done it without his help.