AT&T Store Asheville Asheville Tunnel Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Asheville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Asheville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Asheville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 6, 20201 out of 5businesses should be answering their phones!! directing me to go to a flicking website is contradictory to good customer service...
- October 28, 20201 out of 5Very poor customer service, agent couldnt be bothered to barely answer a question, and said he couldn't help transfer data to the new phone because the internet wasnt great there- yet isnt your entire business based on internet?🤷♀️
I'm so frustrated right now I feel like just returning the new phone, but with my luck he would be the one who would be doing the return! And,currently,Im still trying to resolve the several mistakes he initially made on my original purchase receipt through AT&T customer service.
- October 7, 20201 out of 5When we got this plan Sunday 10/4/2020 I asked twice if it would cove a area in Madison County. And I was told yes and shown a map of the street. Well today proved that wrong. No service whatsoever. And it sucks because I'm building a house where I will have no cell reception, when there map said yeah we have you covered...Response from AT&TOctober 8, 2020Hello Ashley, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- August 19, 20205 out of 5Excellent service, made an appointment and they were right on time. Very helpful, I had my new phone in less than an hour, set up and ready to go.Response from AT&TAugust 24, 2020Hello Johanna! We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 23, 20201 out of 5This place SUCKS. Walked in today, after driving 45 min., was somewhat greeted by a tech (sitting at the table and yells across the room to “come on over”). Takes one look at my phone (from the desk, didn’t pick it up or bother to pull up my account) and says, “I can’t help you, call Apple”, then turns around to do something else. He was SO RUDE. Didn’t ask further questions or offer to help Me beyond that. I was in and out in 3 minutes. And, why pay insurance through the company for their crap equipment, if they won’t even bother to pick it up and look at it in store?? He missed a huge sale today because he wasn’t interested in my phone issues. I usually have somewhat decent service at this location. He missed the mark and I will Just continue to do my AT&T business online, as I did today when I finally made it back home.Response from AT&TMay 24, 2020Hello Briana. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.