AT&T Store Monroe Monroe Promenade
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Monroe
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Monroe?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Monroe Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 23, 20215 out of 5Beth Coward. If you get her to serve you on your visit. You just hit the lotto. Best customer service I have ever received at an AT&T store and we’ve been customers for almost 12 years. Thank you so much Ms. Coward. I’d give you 6 stars if I could.
- February 23, 20215 out of 5Beth Coward is great! The experience with Beth was the best I have had in 20 years of working with representatives from AT&T. I strongly recommend to anyone who wants to get it done. She is very patient, understanding, knowledgeable, and a great personality.
- January 15, 20211 out of 5Cheat
- January 15, 20211 out of 5So cheatResponse from AT&TJanuary 19, 2021Hello Hẻny,
Your experience in our store matters to us.. Please contact the store at 704-225-8606 and ask for Eric so we can a resolution for you.
- January 14, 20211 out of 5Went in to upgrade a single phone. I was told about a great local promotion deal that would cost essentially the same price. I even mentioned out loud to him that it seemed too good to be true. He wrote it down on yellow notebook paper to compare the two columns for my current and potential plans. Since the cost was going to be the same, I said sure. I took the paper home with me because the deal seemed wayyy too good to be true and I wanted proof that it was what I was told in case something went wrong.
I got verbal confirmation twice (two separate visits) that it would have been inclusive of everything. Our original bill was $235, so assuming I only added paying monthly for a new iPhone I could have walked away with what, $275ish? ... Logging into my account it seemed that I was going to pay about $375 so I called AT&T and they said to go to the store. We went to the store (visit #2) and the same sales person said that since there was no bill yet, he couldn't help us. We would have to wait until the bill came out to see if the promotion applied, then reach back out to him if it was wrong.
Well, we got the bill and my card was $603 two weeks before it was due. I called AT&T, but yet again they said they couldn't help me and I need to return to the store. Since it was charged two weeks before my due date, the phone rep. refunded me until this was sorted out.
We've reached out to our salesperson (Stevenson) multiple times as he provided us with his cell and have yet to receive anything back in solution to this. My husband sent a handful of texts and got a vague response that they're looking into it and would have a response by that following Monday, but never heard anything. I've sent two messages since his with zero responses and even called the store but was told he wasn't there. Seeing as how I was in the store before October even ended, I'm surprised that we haven't been helped by mid-December. I mentioned at the first visit that I couldn't be making multiple trips back due to young children (newborn included), now I'm on trip 3 that has been scheduled.
Happily ready to update this review at the conclusion of this, if we ever get to that point. I understand mistakes happen, but this is ridiculous. I can't even call it bad customer service, because there is no service here.
I heard back from Stephenson saying they credited our account one month as an apology for all of this as they haven't sorted it out yet. Now, my card got charged again for $392.00 ($265+tax??? Is tax really $127, NO it is not).
I've disputed the charge and will continue to dispute and fight until this is fixed. Us being "outside of the return" window isn't even our fault when we're sent away and told to be patient. We were there end of Oct, and January will end here soon and we're still not helped with fixing this? I'm furious. I've asked multiple times to return everything to go back on our old plan because we do not want to pay $400/m for cellphones. We were happy with our $235 service and should have ONLY added a new phone for $30/m. $275 was the max we should have been paying...but now their "up selling" worked against them and their mistake cannot result in my paying an extra $200/m. This is honestly ridiculous that AT&T can't help me without me going to the store and the store won't help us either. My husband called just now and they left him on hold because the store is busy...NO, you set an appointment time and call him back to fix this asap. AT&T HQ needs to intervene here or they need to release us so we can switch carriers. This is unacceptable.