AT&T Store Monroe Monroe Promenade
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Monroe
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Monroe?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Monroe Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 24, 20201 out of 5My daughter and I went back in June of this year (2020) to upgrade her phone on our small business plan (which we have maintained for years). THREE HOURS LATER, I had upgraded my phone also, and part of the “deal” with our upgrades (to 10 phone lines which we didn’t need) was a tablet and Apple watch, plus, we were promised a $300 Visa or “rebate”. Also, that our bill would not increase past a particular amount which I had indicated we were willing to pay. Well, now our bill that was around $375, is right at $500 a month and that is AFTER I agreed to put the account on a draft which took off an additional $90ish. I liked the young man who was helping us at first, but because he was “new” and didn’t know to tell us about the “taxes and fees” (an additional $100 at least) our bill is WAY over what is a comfortable amount to pay every month for phones and tablets (the perks that were supposed to be “free”). In addition, I have never received (by mail, email or credit on our bill) the $300, which I have written down, in the employee’s handwriting, from that day in June as part of the “deal”. I have even been back and upgraded my son’s phone. First, I think it’s ridiculous that I have asked FOUR times for the compensation promised, and that now I have this outrageous amount to pay every month for phones, tablets, extra lines and accessories.
Way to Live True, Think Big, Pursue Excellence, etc., there AT&T.
NOT a happy customer.Response from AT&TSeptember 29, 2020Hello Elizabeth D. T. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- July 31, 20205 out of 5Amber was the BEST customer service person we've met in a long time. She listened to our problem, researched alternative solutions and advised us on the pros and cons of our selections.Response from AT&TAugust 1, 2020Hi Sharon B. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 17, 20205 out of 5Had went to another local at&t since I was in the area, and had horrible service and a rude customer service rep helping me. Came back to the store in Monroe where we bought our phones originally, and had great customer service! The gentleman was very willing to help with my problem! Very friendly!Response from AT&TApril 18, 2020Hello Kelly P. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 18, 20195 out of 5Gentlemen that assisted me was very knowledgeable and had me in and out in 5 minutes with a resolved problem
- April 18, 20195 out of 5Great experience sales consultant was very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend this store.