AT&T Store Piqua Piqua Ohio
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
1252 E Ash Street
, OH 45356
Dayton, we stand together.
Dayton, we stand together. In the wake of recent tragic events, AT&T is supporting a text-to-donate campaign to help those affected. To donate, text DAYTON to 20222 to give $10. #ATT #DaytonStrong
Google Pixel 4 & 4XL
Pre-order the new Google Pixel 4 & 4XL from AT&T now. Also learn how to get up to $700 off with eligible trade-in. See offer details.
Calling all witches and wizards
Switch to AT&T to get an exclusive offer for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite players.
First Responder and Military Appreciation. HONORING THOSE WHO SERVE.
To show our thanks, we’re offering 25% off each line with an AT&T Unlimited &More℠ wireless plan.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Dayton
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
Get More TV Freedom
Stream TV live and on demand – anytime, anywhere, all on your favorite devices. No annual contract. No satellite needed.
iPhone 11Learn how to buy an iPhone 11 & get another iPhone on us. Limited time, see offer details.
iPhone 11 ProLearn how to buy an iPhone 11 & get another iPhone on us. Limited time, see offer details.
Galaxy Note10+Learn how to get up to $400 in trade-in credits when you buy a Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the Piqua Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Piqua Ohio Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Piqua, OH. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Piqua, OH store located at 1252 E Ash Street! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.2 out of 5.0(10 Reviews)
- September 12, 20191 out of 5I was very disappointed in the workers at the store in Piqua, OH. The device I needed did not work at my location and I returned it within 4 hours. When I purchased it, I was told I could return the item and there would be a restocking fee but I did not hear this as Mike mumbled this part. What I heard was "no restocking fee if brought back in 14 days". I was told the information on the restocking fee was on the second page of the receipt which I saw Mike throw in the waste can as he give me only the first page. I understand the policy but it was not clear or given to me on the bill. Mike's service was appropriate and attitude was fine. During my questions about this issue the other person (salesman or manager?) chimed in on the matter. As I was leaving the other person said, "have a good day". I answered "it was too late". As I got to the door, the other salesman(not Mike)called out again, a second time, very loudly and in a snarky tone, "I'll say it louder so you can hear it--have a nice day".
While I have no complaints about the policy, I am unhappy with the attitude in the store. An appropriate attitude would be for the salesman to say something to the effect, "I am sorry there was a misunderstanding but this is the company policy and I am unable to change it".
I am sorry the lowest choice is one star. I will award that star to Mike as he was OK in attitude but not too savvy in customer relations. I think AT&T is a good company and I have been a customer for a very long time. I think this type of behavior will not advance the company's reputation.
- March 18, 20195 out of 5Everyone there seems experienced and knows what they are doing. I'm what some would call a tech guy and they knew what I wanted and knew the attitude system and promotions to get me the most for my money. 10/10 will recommend.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5They answered all of our questions (and we had a lot), then we couldn’t remember our log on password and he helped us with that also! Basically we were a mess and he was very patient and kind
- December 7, 20185 out of 5Great understanding of his job and the ability to help.
- June 19, 20185 out of 5I did a lot of research on coverage in the area before making my decision. AT&T had the best in the area and I've been very happy with my choice.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.