AT&T Store Piqua Piqua Ohio
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Piqua
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Piqua?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Piqua Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 12, 20191 out of 5I was very disappointed in the workers at the store in Piqua, OH. The device I needed did not work at my location and I returned it within 4 hours. When I purchased it, I was told I could return the item and there would be a restocking fee but I did not hear this as Mike mumbled this part. What I heard was "no restocking fee if brought back in 14 days". I was told the information on the restocking fee was on the second page of the receipt which I saw Mike throw in the waste can as he give me only the first page. I understand the policy but it was not clear or given to me on the bill. Mike's service was appropriate and attitude was fine. During my questions about this issue the other person (salesman or manager?) chimed in on the matter. As I was leaving the other person said, "have a good day". I answered "it was too late". As I got to the door, the other salesman(not Mike)called out again, a second time, very loudly and in a snarky tone, "I'll say it louder so you can hear it--have a nice day".
While I have no complaints about the policy, I am unhappy with the attitude in the store. An appropriate attitude would be for the salesman to say something to the effect, "I am sorry there was a misunderstanding but this is the company policy and I am unable to change it".
I am sorry the lowest choice is one star. I will award that star to Mike as he was OK in attitude but not too savvy in customer relations. I think AT&T is a good company and I have been a customer for a very long time. I think this type of behavior will not advance the company's reputation.
- March 18, 20195 out of 5Everyone there seems experienced and knows what they are doing. I'm what some would call a tech guy and they knew what I wanted and knew the attitude system and promotions to get me the most for my money. 10/10 will recommend.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5They answered all of our questions (and we had a lot), then we couldn’t remember our log on password and he helped us with that also! Basically we were a mess and he was very patient and kind
- December 7, 20185 out of 5Great understanding of his job and the ability to help.
- June 19, 20185 out of 5I did a lot of research on coverage in the area before making my decision. AT&T had the best in the area and I've been very happy with my choice.