AT&T Store Piqua Piqua Ohio
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Piqua
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Piqua?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Piqua Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 12, 20191 out of 5I was very disappointed in the workers at the store in Piqua, OH. The device I needed did not work at my location and I returned it within 4 hours. When I purchased it, I was told I could return the item and there would be a restocking fee but I did not hear this as Mike mumbled this part. What I heard was "no restocking fee if brought back in 14 days". I was told the information on the restocking fee was on the second page of the receipt which I saw Mike throw in the waste can as he give me only the first page. I understand the policy but it was not clear or given to me on the bill. Mike's service was appropriate and attitude was fine. During my questions about this issue the other person (salesman or manager?) chimed in on the matter. As I was leaving the other person said, "have a good day". I answered "it was too late". As I got to the door, the other salesman(not Mike)called out again, a second time, very loudly and in a snarky tone, "I'll say it louder so you can hear it--have a nice day".
While I have no complaints about the policy, I am unhappy with the attitude in the store. An appropriate attitude would be for the salesman to say something to the effect, "I am sorry there was a misunderstanding but this is the company policy and I am unable to change it".
I am sorry the lowest choice is one star. I will award that star to Mike as he was OK in attitude but not too savvy in customer relations. I think AT&T is a good company and I have been a customer for a very long time. I think this type of behavior will not advance the company's reputation.
- March 18, 20195 out of 5Everyone there seems experienced and knows what they are doing. I'm what some would call a tech guy and they knew what I wanted and knew the attitude system and promotions to get me the most for my money. 10/10 will recommend.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5They answered all of our questions (and we had a lot), then we couldn’t remember our log on password and he helped us with that also! Basically we were a mess and he was very patient and kind
- December 7, 20185 out of 5Great understanding of his job and the ability to help.
- June 19, 20185 out of 5I did a lot of research on coverage in the area before making my decision. AT&T had the best in the area and I've been very happy with my choice.