AT&T Store Bartlesville Bartlesville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Bartlesville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Bartlesville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bartlesville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 18, 20205 out of 5Seth was extremely helpful. Best customer service I have ever received.Response from AT&TDecember 19, 2020Hi Sydney!! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day!! We are so happy Seth was able to take care of all of your needs!! Hope to see you again soon!
- November 16, 20201 out of 5I have been waiting here for 3 hours and the guy named Brian is working really slow and isn’t even being helpful. The girl named dawn messed up our whole plan we were on a multi line and she switched the two account and now my other phone number is disconnected. I don’t even live where the store is so I drive 1 hour to come here and yet they can’t give me good service. I drove here 4 times and yet they can’t solve the problem.Response from AT&TDecember 15, 2020Hello Sam Daniels, We apologize and want to correct this! Please reach out to me at email@example.com so we can get this fixed for you!
- September 25, 20201 out of 5I have been an at+t customer for over 25 years. I rarely have to come into the store, but when I have, I have never had a positive experience in this store. At least they speak clearer English than the online and call center techs do. The poor service reflects poor management at several levels from corporate on down. I am beginning to see another vendor in my future.Response from AT&TNovember 3, 2020Hello Dan, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- May 4, 20205 out of 5Thanx Matt! You took care of me quick and easy with fixing my issue with AT&T, I appreciate that especially in these times. you guys are outside all day to help us even thru this new norm. Thanx, made my day that much betterResponse from AT&TMay 8, 2020Hi Tonya! We are so happy we were able to make your day better! Thanks for allowing us to assist you with correcting your issue, we look forward to seeing you again soon!
- December 27, 20191 out of 5Twice today we have been in this store. One or two sales people. Only one is helping. The others go to the back for waaay too long. This is a terrerible service model and the employees clearly need more direction. Came back the second time to just buy. Dont need a consultation. Just make a simple purchase. We will see if we have to wait forever for the sales person to tell us they dont know much about the phones. Come on AT&T!!Response from AT&TJanuary 1, 2020Hello Andria M, Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future.