AT&T Store Bartlesville Bartlesville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bartlesville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 4, 20205 out of 5Thanx Matt! You took care of me quick and easy with fixing my issue with AT&T, I appreciate that especially in these times. you guys are outside all day to help us even thru this new norm. Thanx, made my day that much betterResponse from AT&TMay 8, 2020Hi Tonya! We are so happy we were able to make your day better! Thanks for allowing us to assist you with correcting your issue, we look forward to seeing you again soon!
- December 27, 20191 out of 5Twice today we have been in this store. One or two sales people. Only one is helping. The others go to the back for waaay too long. This is a terrerible service model and the employees clearly need more direction. Came back the second time to just buy. Dont need a consultation. Just make a simple purchase. We will see if we have to wait forever for the sales person to tell us they dont know much about the phones. Come on AT&T!!Response from AT&TJanuary 1, 2020Hello Andria M, Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future.
- November 13, 20191 out of 5Hi, so I’ve been trying to call this store for about a week now. Every time I call no one picks up. I’ve sat here and waited FOREVER! Just to be hung up on. This is completely ridiculous and you’re losing customers over it. I would rather drive 30 minutes to the owasso location than to have to deal with this.
- November 3, 20191 out of 5Just walked in to the Bartlesville store to upgrade my phone after calling three times without getting an answer. Two employees are helping other customers. So I look around for a sign in board and find nothing. After about 15 mins and three other customers walk in I ask if we need to sign in or what the procedure was. The guy tells me that one guy is at lunch and the manager is doing inventory that either him or the lady will help when they are finished. Ok that’s fine. So I continue to wait. After another 30 mins I’m told I’ll be right with you. Already frustrated from one waiting 45 mins and two not being asked what it was that I needed I continued to wait. Finally she asks me what I need. I tell her to upgrade my phone to the iPhone 11 Pro... the guy on lunch says oh I just sold the last one... um... excuse me how? You’re at lunch? The lady says I can order it for you. Are you kidding me? I waited for an hour for one of you to speak to me which her response was well we didn’t know what you needed when you walked in. I said you are right but had you welcomed me like I don’t know Welcome to ATT we will be with you shortly. That may have helped my frustrations or better yet answer your damn phone so having to come to store would have been prevented. The manager could have helped instead of ignoring not only myself but three others customers.
Poor business attitude and poor customer service. I will never return to this branch. I highly suggest driving to Owasso branch this branch is filled with incompetent morons.Response from AT&TNovember 6, 2019Hello LE, We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- June 4, 20184 out of 5The rep was helpful. My parent might need tl check on some kind of booster. It seems like at&t isn't that powerful where they live. Is that possible?