AT&T Store Sallisaw Sallisaw
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
900 West Ruth Ave
, OK 74955
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Your revolutionary Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G deserves the Best Network*. Preorder now. Best Network based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
AT&T Protect Advantage
Stuff happens, make sure your phone is insured. Sign up now to protect your device against loss, theft, and damage. Benefits include same-day phone replacement & battery replacement. Open enrollment ends 3/31/20.
AT&T PREPAID: Autopay & Save
Our lowest price ever for unlimited high-speed data: $45/mo. With AutoPay
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER FAMILIES APPRECIATION
Learn how to get 4 lines of unlimited data for less than $27/mo. per line with AT&T Unlimited Starter℠. Plus 4 powerful iPhone 8 on us!
Tax-Time Savings on your favorite phones
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and unlimited data plans.
iPhone XSLearn how to get an iPhone XS 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $0/mo. Limited Time. Requires new line and eligible unlimited svc. Promo price after credits over 30 mo. $30 Activ. & other terms apply.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone 6s PlusLearn how to get $400 off the Apple iPhone 6s Plus—buy it today for $149.99 with a $65 per month plan or higher! Ends 4/2/20. Available online and in participating AT&T locations. Req a new line of service and make a payment on a minimum $65 unlimited or $75 Unlimited monthly plan.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the Sallisaw Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Sallisaw Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Sallisaw, OK. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Sallisaw, OK store located at 900 West Ruth Ave! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
2.5 out of 5.0(10 Reviews)
- December 3, 20191 out of 5I would like to know when Clarissa (the store manager) and the young guy is no longer working at the store, so I can feel comfortable going back in there, without being treated rudely by the manager, and hearing how the young guy likes talking about fat women. Please replace them with someone who has more professional and nicer public relation towards customers.
- November 26, 20191 out of 5When the store in Sallisaw was AT&T, it was a pleasant store to do business with, but not since it is affilated with Apex. The store manager Clarissa is very rude and hateful, and lacks the ability to be nice to customers, she has a very bad attitude. I have called AT&T and filed a complaint about her and APEX, I no longer feel comfortable to go into the store without someone with me, because of her lies and attitude. The legal department of AT&T stated to me that they would get in touch with her and the HR of APEX. I have never been treated by any store the way she treated me. She needs to be removed. She was suppose to give me her ID#, and she refused to do so, and I was told by AT&T that she is suppose to supply that information. APEX has ruined the name of AT&T, and if she continues to work there, she will cause alot of people to go elsewhere.
- November 23, 20191 out of 5No way. I bought a pop socket 2 or 3 days ago. Paid 14 dollars foiir it and it wp uld not stick to my phone and they would not give me another on.Response from AT&TDecember 18, 2019We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Please come by the Sallisaw location and receive a replacement pop socket on us. Our apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced in this matter. Thank you Lahoma.
- October 31, 20191 out of 5On Oct. 31st my 78 year old wife went in to ask a simple question concerning a problem she had with her phone. She was treated as if she was an idiot. When pressing in to secure an answer, the store manager went off on her, got in her face and said "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, and I refuse service to you". Called Corporate office to report the incident. after 25 plus years with AT&T it's time to give Verizon a new customer. Gave them one star because none was not an option.Response from AT&TNovember 8, 2019Steven, I apologize that we were not able to assist your wife with the issue she was having on her device. It is never our intention to frustrate a customer or to not be able to offer a solution to a problem. Please reach out to us at HR@Apexcentral.net if we can offer anymore assistance to you or your wife on this issue. Thank you.
- October 31, 20191 out of 5Terrible customer service. the youmg man is always playing video games, he acts like is is being bothered when customers bother him, he is very cocky, and very immature. the woman manager is also very cockey. no once after i fell did she ask how
i was, and said in a hateful tone, how did i fall. never offered me a steardy seat, those two need more customer service training
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.