AT&T Store Sallisaw Sallisaw
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sallisaw Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 3, 20191 out of 5I would like to know when Clarissa (the store manager) and the young guy is no longer working at the store, so I can feel comfortable going back in there, without being treated rudely by the manager, and hearing how the young guy likes talking about fat women. Please replace them with someone who has more professional and nicer public relation towards customers.
- November 26, 20191 out of 5When the store in Sallisaw was AT&T, it was a pleasant store to do business with, but not since it is affilated with Apex. The store manager Clarissa is very rude and hateful, and lacks the ability to be nice to customers, she has a very bad attitude. I have called AT&T and filed a complaint about her and APEX, I no longer feel comfortable to go into the store without someone with me, because of her lies and attitude. The legal department of AT&T stated to me that they would get in touch with her and the HR of APEX. I have never been treated by any store the way she treated me. She needs to be removed. She was suppose to give me her ID#, and she refused to do so, and I was told by AT&T that she is suppose to supply that information. APEX has ruined the name of AT&T, and if she continues to work there, she will cause alot of people to go elsewhere.
- November 23, 20191 out of 5No way. I bought a pop socket 2 or 3 days ago. Paid 14 dollars foiir it and it wp uld not stick to my phone and they would not give me another on.Response from AT&TDecember 18, 2019We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Please come by the Sallisaw location and receive a replacement pop socket on us. Our apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced in this matter. Thank you Lahoma.
- October 31, 20191 out of 5On Oct. 31st my 78 year old wife went in to ask a simple question concerning a problem she had with her phone. She was treated as if she was an idiot. When pressing in to secure an answer, the store manager went off on her, got in her face and said "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, and I refuse service to you". Called Corporate office to report the incident. after 25 plus years with AT&T it's time to give Verizon a new customer. Gave them one star because none was not an option.Response from AT&TNovember 8, 2019Steven, I apologize that we were not able to assist your wife with the issue she was having on her device. It is never our intention to frustrate a customer or to not be able to offer a solution to a problem. Please reach out to us at HR@Apexcentral.net if we can offer anymore assistance to you or your wife on this issue. Thank you.
- October 31, 20191 out of 5Terrible customer service. the youmg man is always playing video games, he acts like is is being bothered when customers bother him, he is very cocky, and very immature. the woman manager is also very cockey. no once after i fell did she ask how
i was, and said in a hateful tone, how did i fall. never offered me a steardy seat, those two need more customer service training