AT&T Store Bartonsville Stroudsburg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bartonsville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 14, 20204 out of 5We had a TERRIBLE experience with AT&T's customer service hotline but the store employees tried to help as as much as they could and were very understanding of the situation. Especially Latasha who was extra kind and helpful. While we struggled with corporate, the employees in the store were amazing!Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Thank you for visiting us, Sophia. We are glad we could help you.
- November 6, 20191 out of 5I have been to this store for years. Always was a great experience. Had Mike! This last time has been a disaster of an experience!!!! Was promised buy one phone get one free and that has not happened. It has been 6 months. Ted the manager just never got back to me and the store manager Jimmy will not give me any answers.
- May 7, 20191 out of 5All of my previous experiences with this store have been great. However, yesterday's was awful. To start, there was no one there to sign me or the person before me in. As I was sitting waiting to be assisted, I oberved two women come in, acknowledge L., go look at items, then leave the customers she was assisting, and helped them purchase a product. Eventually L. came and asked for Nick, the next name on the board. No on replied so she assisted him, as he was there before me. Then she assisted me. For the most part she was helpful to puchasing an iPhoneXR. Then when it came to pick out a case, I didn't think she was as helpful as I have received at previous visits. She then went to print out a receipt for my purchase, and she said it couldn't print out and if sending it to me by email about be fine. I was ok with that. (However, not much later, I observed O. go over and get a receipt out for the customer next to me.) I had said I want to turn my phone in. I thought she pointed to a machine that would take it and give me money for it. When I went to the machine, I asked for help as to how to use it. I was told, no you can't do that here. A person will have to do it. Now L. was to go to lunch, and was over by 10 min., so I was referred to another person. Which I understood. The other person only put my name on the screen to be served next. She didn't help, or explain why she couldn't.O. had been done with a customer, my name was on the board as next, but he went to help the customer that was sitting next to me. So I sat there waiting to be helped long enough that L. came back from her lunch. At least 30-45 minutes.In the meantime, O. and one or two other sales people left the floor.When L. returned, she went to help another customer sitting by the entrance. So I sat there waiting, and needing a restroom real bad.Finally, the woman who put my name on the board noticed I was still there. She asked if I was being helped. To which I said no. So she interruppted L. serving another customer to help me. She was reminded what phone I had, and she promptly stated an amount. I was late for an appointment, had to use the restroom (which I could not use the stores restroom - but was told to use the business next door; which to me is rude of any business to do), and was so frustrated that I then left the store in disgust and frustration.I didn't even have a person walk me to the door and escort me out. They just left me leave.
- April 21, 20195 out of 5They definitely know how to treat a customer thanks so much for your help.
- April 9, 20195 out of 5He was awesome. Got us the discounts we were looking for with direct TV and our phones. He was very knowledgeable no matter what question we asked. We are coming in tonight to purchase 2 Samsung phones because of how great he was. Thanks Nick.