AT&T Store Bridgeville Bridgeville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Bridgeville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Bridgeville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bridgeville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 11, 20211 out of 5Horrible place of business - attempted to trade in phones- manager and staff rude and unprofessional . Not willing to help and lied about the phone being black listed???? This was crazy and untrue as I confirmed this when I called att main office directly and was told phone was not black listed and could understand why the store told me this! Stay away from this store. as the staff is incompetent to complete a simple trade in and too lazy to help customers. What a shame an embarrassment to att . Awful representation
- December 4, 20202 out of 5Really not sure what was wrong here, I went here with my mother, they had an overcomplicated process for transferring
ownership of a number that every other store doesn't have. Which honestly doesnt matter, but after my mother and the women working there started to argue because of that, and that they let another customer in while we were waiting outside, because two other customers walked in while we were on the phone outside, inorder to be compliant with the 1:1 employee to customer ratio that is plasterd on the door, I suggesed we go to a different store because they obviously started out on a bad note. We went to the store at South Hills Village Mall and the employees were immediately helpful right off the bat. The process the Millers Run store wanted us to go through wasn't necessary according to the mall employees and on top of that they told us what we wanted to do wasnt even possible in the first place. So in conclusion, I'm really not sure what is wrong with the Miller Run location, the employees didn't really seem to know what they were doing and were generally unprofessional when it came to dealing with my justifiably frustrated mother and covid restrictions. But if there is anything good from this, the mall location was delightful. They obviously took covid seriously, were very professional, friendly, helpfully and informative. I can't say enough good things about the employees there.Response from AT&TDecember 5, 2020Tom,
We are sorry that the precautions that we take not only for our employees but our valued customers were not up to what you would like when visiting an AT&T location. We take the safety of everyone very seriously. If a customer has to leave to get more information to be able to process a transaction we are unable to hold a place while other customers wait. We have reviewed this interaction with the store personnel and the store leader because we take any complaint seriously.
The process to transfer account can be complicated depending on the situation, Sometimes when customer want to do this they are not authorized to do this and have to be added to the account. We can not access any accounts if the person who is the account owner or an authorized representative of that account owner. We take account security very seriously.
We hope to be able to help you in the future with a future need.
- November 23, 20205 out of 5Had an absolute great experience. We visited the store with just some inquiries and left feeling confident kn the decisions we made based off recommendations from the team in the store. The group working? Brittany? blaize and GMoney were by far one of the best collaborative teams Ive come across in my over 25 years involved with customer service. Would I return? Heck yeah! We even said wed stop by just to say hello!!Response from AT&TNovember 24, 2020Hi! Well thank you for the glowing compliments you have given. This is the experience we want in each of our locations! We look forward to your next visit in the Bridgeville location.
- November 23, 20205 out of 5Best store ever ! Brittney , blaze & G-money (geno) are the best they were so helpful and nice .... heck ya I recommend this store 😂😂Response from AT&TNovember 24, 2020Amaya,
Thank you for the nice review of our Bridgeville location. We take great pride in having exceptional experiences in each location. Please stop by anytime so we can assist you again!
- November 20, 20201 out of 5After placing my order online, I received an email the next day stating my order was ready for curbside pickup. When I arrived at the store
on 11/19/2020, the “check in” function did not work. I entered the store and was told the system was down and that I would have to come back later. Fast forward to 11/20/2020 at about 4:30pm, and I arrived at the Bridgeville, PA location a second time. Once again, the virtual check in function did not work. I entered the store and went through the entire process in person for about 50 minutes. Meanwhile, I was told my toddler could not use the bathroom, so we had to leave and go to a neighboring store to use the bathroom. Additionally, the lady in charge used foul language numerous times while dealing with another customer.
Also, none of the surfaces in the store were sanitized during either visit, it was obvious that items hadn’t been sanitized in quite a while given the multiple fingerprints on each display device.
Lastly, I’ve seen much better processes from businesses with far less resources than AT&T. Simply stated, the experience was horrible and AT&T should be embarrassed.
The gentleman with which I worked with directly was friendly and professional. The other lady, whom I presume to be the supervisor, was incompetent, rude, and generally useless.Response from AT&TNovember 23, 2020Chris, We are looking into your issues that you have. Sometimes there are issues with ordering online and we are sorry you had an issue with yours. We have put in a ticket for your specific order to see what happened so we can fix that for future customers.
Our back areas of our locations are secured areas where we do not allow customers to enter. In this location the bathroom is in that area. We are sorry that you had to go elsewhere to use the restroom.
We hold all of our stores to very strict covid practices. We will be reviewing that day to see where the break down was. Our customers and employees health are very important to us. This is why we limit customers in the location at this time. We will be reviewing with this staff again on covid cleaning protocols.