AT&T Store Montgomeryville General Hancock
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Montgomeryville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Montgomeryville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Montgomeryville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 2, 20211 out of 5Horrible experience, very lazy staff. No customer service . I got a new 12 pro max , but was not open to help , was rushing , activated wrong sim , advice me to buy a phone case from Amazon then but From store .Response from AT&TJanuary 5, 2021Hi Shweta s. We apologize that you had this experience and want to address this with our team. Please reach out to our area manager Justin at 484-366-5245 to discuss this experience further.
- August 13, 20205 out of 5Jorge rentas was my salesperson today and was a wealth of information, had extreme patience and figured out my problem with an old Samsung 7. He is personable and willing to helpResponse from AT&TAugust 22, 2020Thank you for visiting us, Joan!
- July 28, 20201 out of 5My 72 year old mother came to store for an upgrade. She is in my plan with my wife so we have 3 phones. She left with a new plan for all of us, an extra line we don’t need. And a bill that is significantly higher than what we my mom
Went in for . This location takes advantage of the elderly confusing my mother into thinking she needed a 4th line and a new plan. The agent said
In 2 months we can cancel the extra line apparently and that isn’t true. The scam is for them to change plan so the sales person gets better commission. My 72 year old sweet mother was taken advantage of when all she wanted was to upgrade her phone not a plan and certainly no reason to add a 4th like for 3 people.
Do NOT SHOP at this store
- April 27, 20201 out of 5Ray gave AWFUL customer service. I have never in my life dealt with such rude customer service than I did dealing with Ray. With everything going on there are MILLIONS who would be grateful for a job and wouldn't tell a customer "I'm not dealing with this" and storm away when they're just trying to express concern as to why a simple phone upgrade has them trying to change my phone number I've had for a decade and my phone plan I've had for years. It should have been a simple curbside pick up and Ray had me nearly in tears from his attitude. If I were his manager I would have told him to go home immediately and to not come back until he was ready to present the company and store in good manner, rather than with such AWFUL attitude. Millions are without jobs currently and would have been happy to provide even decent customer service. I'm not even asking for great- just decent.Response from AT&TApril 27, 2020Hello Mariah K,
Thank you for the feedback. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 3, 20191 out of 5Terrible service!!!! I took my iPhone back and the manager promised to send it back.
Meantime I got a message from AtT claiming they haven’t received the phone!
I went to the store to ask what’s going to be done about that and no one knew anything about it!
Subsequently I called customer service several times after waiting on the phone for extremely long times no one was able to help!
Trying to get a manager or anyone in supervisory position is an effort if futility! Shame on that company as well as the CEO