AT&T Store Montgomeryville General Hancock
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Montgomeryville
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Montgomeryville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Montgomeryville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 28, 20201 out of 5My 72 year old mother came to store for an upgrade. She is in my plan with my wife so we have 3 phones. She left with a new plan for all of us, an extra line we don’t need. And a bill that is significantly higher than what we my mom
Went in for . This location takes advantage of the elderly confusing my mother into thinking she needed a 4th line and a new plan. The agent said
In 2 months we can cancel the extra line apparently and that isn’t true. The scam is for them to change plan so the sales person gets better commission. My 72 year old sweet mother was taken advantage of when all she wanted was to upgrade her phone not a plan and certainly no reason to add a 4th like for 3 people.
Do NOT SHOP at this store
- April 27, 20201 out of 5Ray gave AWFUL customer service. I have never in my life dealt with such rude customer service than I did dealing with Ray. With everything going on there are MILLIONS who would be grateful for a job and wouldn't tell a customer "I'm not dealing with this" and storm away when they're just trying to express concern as to why a simple phone upgrade has them trying to change my phone number I've had for a decade and my phone plan I've had for years. It should have been a simple curbside pick up and Ray had me nearly in tears from his attitude. If I were his manager I would have told him to go home immediately and to not come back until he was ready to present the company and store in good manner, rather than with such AWFUL attitude. Millions are without jobs currently and would have been happy to provide even decent customer service. I'm not even asking for great- just decent.Response from AT&TApril 27, 2020Hello Mariah K,
Thank you for the feedback. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 3, 20191 out of 5Terrible service!!!! I took my iPhone back and the manager promised to send it back.
Meantime I got a message from AtT claiming they haven’t received the phone!
I went to the store to ask what’s going to be done about that and no one knew anything about it!
Subsequently I called customer service several times after waiting on the phone for extremely long times no one was able to help!
Trying to get a manager or anyone in supervisory position is an effort if futility! Shame on that company as well as the CEO
- October 21, 20191 out of 5Terrible Service and very rude. Awful management at this store location.
- April 26, 20195 out of 5Signed up for the FirstNet at the ATT store at 931 Bethlehem Pike in Montgomeryville. I was assisted by Ray who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.