AT&T Store Wilkes Barre Wilkes Barre
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Wilkes Barre
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wilkes Barre?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wilkes Barre Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 13, 20201 out of 50 stars. Asked for the cheapest phone I could get. Was told the phone was free, except for about $30 tax today. Fine. Logged into my account to discover I'm on the hook for 18 payments of $20. That's not free. That's a goddamn lie and super shady business practices.
Thanks so much Shane. I explained my situation to you and you still scammed me. Great.Response from AT&TJuly 23, 2020Hello Kevin S This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- April 7, 20201 out of 5Service is bad. Promised me discounts ,lied. Miltary scaned my card,not showing. 95 dollar bill should be 50. Other wireless looking good now.
- October 8, 20191 out of 5NO STARS. I only gave one cause I HAD to to submit this!!! used to love that store. went in Tuesday 1st 4:30 waited half hour then left. those two boys stood around trying to act busy and the greeter was so rude!!! called the BIG att and complained!! losers!!!
- July 10, 20195 out of 5All of the workers at this AT&T store are incredibly helpful and friendly. I would not have been able to set up my new phone and switch phone companies without Lenny's help. He made what would have been a long and difficult process easy and simple. He also stayed 10 minutes after closing time to make sure that everything with my new phone was running smoothly. Overall, great service.
- April 21, 20195 out of 5My phone starting acting crazy on Friday night of Easter weekend. Adrian helped me to make sure a claim was placed to order a new phone, went over my whole plan with me to get me more data usage on my phone for a decrease in price, helped me register my screen protector so I could get mine replaced since it is damaged (even though I got it a year ago, and didn’t know I still had that option), and did all of this while being so nice and thorough. We didn’t feel rushed, even though we were still there after the store closed for the night. Thank you very much Adrian!!