AT&T Store Columbia Harbison Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Columbia
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Columbia?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Columbia Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 19, 20215 out of 5Diamond is absolutely phenomenal. Her knowledge and proficiency about the products made me feel more comfortable about my purchase. She explained everything in great detail while making it easy to understand. She’s awesome!
- November 13, 20201 out of 5I called about purchasing a TYLT Travel Bundle Power Kit on 11/13/2020. I asked the Rep that answered the phone how much they were. He asked the Manager, the Manager said $80.00. I said the website says $30.00. The Rep said if I wanted it for 30.00 then I would have to order online. This is BS! I called the store in Ballentine and they quoted $30.00, so I drove the extra miles to get it for that price. You might want the Harbison Manager to attend some Customer Service classes. I will never purchase from the Harbison store again.Response from AT&TNovember 17, 2020Hi Michael B. We know that first impressions are very important. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- November 3, 20204 out of 5Shane Gibson (manager) reached out and spoke with me about the issue. He offered exceptional customer service and listened to my concern. While I’m not longer with them, who knows what they future holds regarding supporting this location. He was a great manager!Response from AT&TNovember 4, 2020Hello Timothy B. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you very much for your feedback and I am glad to have resolved the issue for you. We look forward to connecting with you in the near future!
- June 21, 20205 out of 5Tony and garrett did a great job helping us upgrade. We are seniors so patience was essential they were greatResponse from AT&TJune 29, 2020Hi The workman.
Thanks you for coming in the store to see us. We are so happy that you were satisfied with your experience in the location. We can not wait to see you again soon!
- April 20, 20201 out of 5This review is for the AT&T protection plan through Asurion. Don't get their protection plan! It's not worth the paper it's printed on. If you are covering a phone model that considered slightly older, all they will do is offer to replace the unit with another unit for a $120 copay. I faithfully paid about $880 for the protection program over about 6 years of what I thought was protection coverage. Free battery replacement was one coverage they touted. Now my battery is shot, I file a claim and they say no dice. We'll send you another phone for $120. I had the Asurion rep on the phone and told him that I was looking on line and can find literally hundreds of batteries OEM for my phone. He insisted they were not available and the only recourse was a replacement phone at $120. I wonder how long they were going to charge me $15 per month for coverage they had no intention of covering. I call that fraud. I will be canceling this useless coverage and shopping around for a more honest carrier. Thank you AT&T for an outstanding repayment of about 20 years of faithful brand loyalty!Response from AT&TApril 20, 2020Hello David B. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We hope to serve you better in the future.