AT&T Store Sumter Broad Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sumter Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 9, 20205 out of 5Great customer service from Kelsey
- May 3, 20201 out of 5I went in to purchase a s20 plus amber was my sales rep told her what I wanted and she said yes I know you I recognized your voice when you called and I said yes I was in here Saturday and discussed what I wanted with Cole which was s20 plus she went to the back and got iPad came out got my license and the proceeded to the back to get the phone meanwhile there was an older lady that walked in manager with his back turned never turned around to greet her so I said sir someone else is waiting he then comes up not very happy at all to help her... after he helped her and another older gentleman amber came out with the phone and iPad said something to him and he said oh yeah I'll finish it she then says to me I'm pregnant so I have to go eat I was like ok he rung up the phone I said to him that I needed a case he did NOT sell that to me or offered that. So he rung the phone up told me I had to pay the sales tax first because the system would not allow him to ring the case up with that ok cool I said NEVER gave me a receipt for the phone rung the case up gave me a receipt for that I then left the store told him thank you have a great day. Ran an errand looked in my bag and saw that I had the wrong phone went back to the store told the manager that this isn't the phone I wanted I wanted the s20 plus he says and asked could I exchange i can exchange for 60 dollars and I said I literally just left the store he said yeah I know but I can't exchange for u unless you pay 60 I said no I'm not paying any more money because I told her what i wanted he said well she must've have given you what you asked for told him no she didn't I know what I wanted because I had just discussed with cole who was great by the way very attentative people's person good communication and knows how to handle customers manager then states that i can talk to amber when she comes back to see what she can do. So I asked what time will she be back he said 430 I asked for the district managers number and name he refused to give it to me. He had a very dont care attitude and not friendly at all. George Wallace is not customer friendly i now know that he is the owner and should not have a store. He was very rude. He or ander did NOT ask which plan I wanted did not ask how many gb I wanted just rung up a phone and thats it. This was the worst experience ever. I will NEVER shop at the sumter store again and will advise friends and family to go elsewhere. Needless to say a 10 minute visit turned into almost 2 and 1/2 hr visit which could've been avoided if the rep would have told the truth that she didn't not give me the correct phone from the start. They need new people that love what they do. I also did the survey I haven't heard back from George wallace the owner or the district manager or any one from at&t and this happened a week ago.
- April 21, 20205 out of 5Great service
- March 22, 20201 out of 5This is the worst cell phone service I’ve ever had. I’ve had problems since we set it up January 15. The rate they quoted me has not been the bill I have received for 3 months now. The BUNDLE PACKAGE has yet to be put in effect and every time we call they say call back in a month or two! I’ve had it with AT& T. If I can ever get in touch with a rep that actually knows their policies I plan to never use them again. Be careful when you think you want to switch service!!!
- February 2, 20205 out of 5Super friendly & professional