AT&T Store Mt. Juliet Providence
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Mt. Juliet
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mt. Juliet?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mt. Juliet Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 7, 20201 out of 5The most rude, young man I have ever encountered!
- April 19, 20195 out of 5We had to transfer and activate 7 devices which required several visits to the office. the agents were all very helpful and patient with us.
- March 14, 20191 out of 5Paten the store manager cared less about helping me. I wanted to pay cash for an Ipaid and change out my old one. First he said I would have to get a new line. Second they’d have to run a credit check. Now I’m a banker and you are not running a credit check for me to pay cash for a product. He didn’t care I’m a 20+ year customer and I have mobile, Direct TV and home security. He could have cared less and he said he was the manager. Funny a phone call to customer service and solution was easy. Go to any store and switch out the simm card. Wow you would have thought he would know that. So in a competitor store 10 minutes later new IPad and no credit check or hassle. I would avoid this store at all cost. Not the first time they couldn’t or wouldn’t help! Their loss on this sale and all future purchases by me or my friends. And thats a very wide net. Paten you may want to learn about business if you are going to work in it! No charge or credit check for the advice.
- February 21, 20191 out of 5The associate and manager on duty 2/20/19 disrespected me during our interaction by talking down to me, being rude, cutting me off, disregarding my questions/concerns. The manager on duty said "haven't you been in here before with complaints?" "what is it that you even do for a living anyway?". I have only been in this store once before, and that was to purchase my current phone. I was simply in the store to have my phone looked at because it would not turn on. I attempted to buy 2 new phones for my wife and I instead of filing an insurance claim or getting my phone repaired. I was told that I didn't qualify for the promotion going on (buy one iPhone get one free) because I am an existing customer and that I would have to open a 3rd line in order to get the promotion. I inquired as to why this was the case and why they couldn't just use my existing lines to apply the promotion to and received a harsh "that is just the way it is, sir, there is nothing we can do about it". I declined this ridiculous offer and the manager on duty made rude comments under his breath about my not wanting to take part in the deal (then proceeded to ask about my profession). I decided to make an insurance claim and was told that the insurance plan does not cover the phone's software failing on its own and that I would have to pay to have the phone replaced. I could not believe that the insurance plan does not cover a phone failing on its own. When I inquired further about this, I was simply given the insurance claim phone number and the manager on duty said “too bad, you’ll just have to pay”. The biggest complaint I have is that the manager displayed zero compassion or respect for a loyal customer. There happened to be another gentleman customer in there at the same time who ended up in an verbal altercation with the manager as well. I find it disheartening that a company allows such behavior to occur. The level of unprofessionalism and disrespect is astonishing. The damage has been done. The next steps are in AT&T's hands as an organization. If they allow their employees, especially individuals who are in leadership/management positions, to treat customers poorly, one lost customer will soon turn into 100. Good people beget good people... and if this is the level of customer service AT&T is willing to provide, then it is time to realign themselves with the basic core values of honesty, compassion, and respect. I have been a loyal customer for 20+ years but will be leaving.
- February 19, 20194 out of 5Excellent staff. Young man explained my phone, my service, made recommendations about features,etc. Left there feeling I was truly helped. My only negative about the visit was finding the store. The street address is useless information. Directions need to say " In Providence, next to Kroger and Panera Bread"I searched for the street address for 20 minutes.