AT&T Store Smyrna Smyrna
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Smyrna
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Smyrna?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Smyrna Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 9, 20201 out of 5After being asked for license, full social, he had to get manager. Manager again wanted license and wife cell number but still did not have knowledge to activate phone. Went to Murfreesboro, only asked for license and last four social, NO problems, thanks again Murf, shame on you Smyrna.( life long customer to bellsouth)Response from AT&TJuly 13, 2020Hello Bill V. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- June 20, 20201 out of 5I went to the store located 598 Sam Ridley Pkwy W, Smyrna, Tennessee today.
I spoke to an associate named Pete or Peter and advised that I was interested in purchasing the galaxy fold out right. He proceeded to tell me that it was the company's policy to not allow the sales of cellular devices unless they were under the installment plan and I was not allowed to purchase the phone at full price.
Perhaps it was the clothes I was wearing or even the color of my skin but it was obvious that he did not believe I was able to make the purchase of the phone at it's full price. This was asserted to me when he went to speak to his manager and upon his return he asked me what I did for a living. Which of course is non of his business.
I asked the manager if I was able to purchase the phone out right and he shook his head signaling his manager to back his lies because make no mistake, he deliberately lied to a loyal customer.
After a moment they advised me that their store did not have the phone and other stores near them were also out of stock. I asked them what store did have it and they told me a store in Nashville Tennessee did. I traveled to Nashville and I was able to purchase the phone.
When I asked why Pete from the Smyrna Tennessee would say that it was not allowed to purchase the phone he advised me that it was a lie. I am a loyal customer of your service, I would advice you to correct this issue for I believe AT&Ts integrity is at risk with such employees who blatantly lie to customers and waste their time. One resource that I have which is finite is my time, and I'm not able to recoup it.Response from AT&TJune 30, 2020Hello Alexis. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- May 22, 20201 out of 5Customer service was poor. The guy with the dreadlocks needs coaching on customer service and needs a better attitude. I was able to go to the store in Murfreesboro with my issue and they were able to fix my problem. I will not return to this store.
- May 6, 20205 out of 5I normally frequent the West End location but after my experience this past Monday with the representative Garin I will continue to return to Smyrna! Garin was so professional and such a pleasure to work with. He was answered all of my concerns curbside and made sure I completely understood how to proceed with my move. With everything going on, I'm glad he still took his time to answer all of my concerns! Thank You Garin!Response from AT&TMay 12, 2020Thank you!
- January 3, 20195 out of 5I can’t thank Matt, Landon and Victoria enough for all the help they gave us when we had some issues. You guys are the best!!!!!