AT&T Store Houston Willowbrook
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Houston
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Houston?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Houston Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 5, 20205 out of 5Came in because I was paying too much for my phone bill, and I wanted to add my son to my plan. My man Nes was able to apply a teacher’s discount which nobody ever told me about, so I was pretty happy about that extra 25% discount. He also got me set up with HBO which was included in my new plan. Overall great experience, very satisfied.Response from AT&TAugust 10, 2020Hello this Marshall the store manager at the location. I'm glad that you enjoyed your experience with Nes and are overall satisfied with ATT, i hope you enjoy your HBO Max application. See you soon!
- July 23, 20205 out of 5Wonderful Customer Service from Sales Expert Kat Hawkins: Kat was so helpful; she answered all of my questions about buying cable for the first time - even though I didn't purchase anything. I felt like I was talking to a friend.Response from AT&TJuly 28, 2020Hi Amanda O.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon. Thank you for your feedback!
- June 13, 20191 out of 5I’ve been with AT&T since 2010... 9 YEARS and this Willowbrook location is by far the absolute worst location I’ve ever been to. If you aren’t there to purchase something, you wait... then get told to call “customer service.” The last time I went to this location was about 2 months ago, and then again today, and BOTH times I waited over an hour just to be told I have to contact customer service to have my issue resolved. I bought 2 IPhone X’s and an Apple Watch from here a little over a year ago and asked the salesman to make sure both IPhones were covered with insurance (very important because they won’t allow you to trade-in & upgrade if there’s a scratch on the phone) and he ensured me they were both covered. We were looking to trade our phones in & upgrade soon so I checked to make sure both phones were covered incase they made me file an insurance claim & turn in a flawless phone... and sure enough, only 1 was covered. I left work & drove up to the store to let them know they made a mistake and after waiting over an hour with only 1-2 other customers in the store, I finally got the chance to ask them if they could add the insurance incase we needed it & the salesman said “No sir, you should have done that when you bought the phone.” I politely reiterated that I did & it was supposed to have insurance already, to which I was called a liar and referred to his Manager. This “Manager” came out of her office and said the same exact thing he said... “You should have requested insurance when you bought the phones.” Again, I politely reiterated that I did and it should have been covered this entire time. Her response was “It took you a year to figure that out?! Well I’m sorry, you have to do it within 14 days of the purchase date. Call customer service.” That’s when I got mad... what part of “I DID, YOUR SALESMAN MADE A MISTAKE” do you not understand??? Why would he put insurance on one device and not the other??? I asked for BOTH to be covered & I just now found out they weren’t because I JUST NOW checked to verify there was coverage so I could turn them in and upgrade and saw that there wasn’t! She then went on to raise her voice and start yelling at me saying that “her job there pays her $70K a year and she’s not about to give that up over some insurance fraud.” What insurance fraud?? What kind of “Manager” says that to a loyal customer, or ANY customer for that matter anyways? I’m a local business owner myself and I wouldn’t hire her to work for me period, let alone pay her $70K a year AND trust her to run my store and take care of my customers the way they deserve & should be taken care of! The sole purpose of carrying insurance on your $1,100+ PHONE is to protect your investment in the event that it gets damaged, lost or stolen!! In this case, to cover every day wear and tear on the phone I was looking to trade in and upgrade (requiring more $ to be spent)!Needless to say, I will NEVER bring my hard earned money and/or AT&T account needs back to this location! I’d highly recommend anybody looking to be treated fairly, respectfully and valued to stay away from the Willowbrook AT&T Store. After all, we are the ones paying this ladies $70K a year salary... for what? To be treated like a liar and a con because of a mistake HER salesman made? As AOC likes to say, “I don’t think so, I don’t think so!”
- April 29, 20191 out of 5Please correct me or not, but as an Authorized User, am I able to remove a phone line at an AT&T store. I do recall reading this on the website. However, I was told that I could not do so, and had to dial 611 to remove my line. Please advise me...
- April 8, 20191 out of 5Not well at your champons store as they were out of sim cards. Had to go to Willowbrook and found what I needed. Hard to believe a store was out of these cards!!