AT&T Store Pearland Pearland
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Pearland
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pearland?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pearland Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 20, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience. The internet installation fee was to be payable in three monthly installments. I was notified by corporate via mail, it was not to be, so I contacted the store, the manager ensured me that was not a bill (obviously)and I can disregard the notice, she was very cavalier about it, the bill would be payable as planned. Three days later I received the bill and the full installation charge was on it. I called again, spoke to Keith, manager was not in (surprise, surprise), and Keith had no answers or suggestions. A worthless employee. He actually said "yes" that I as lied to and deliberately deceived. If he's not going to do anything, why does he even bother to answer the phone? Well, I was quite irate and irritated, Keith should have noticed the agitation, but he appears to be quite obtuse, so, either he never told the manager or she just declined to respond to my issue. These are the most irresponsible, incompetent and unprofessional people in the Western Hemisphere. They make a mockery of the phrase "hard working Americans". I am in the process of filing a complaint with the corporate office (CEO John Stankey, 208 S. Akard St, Dallas, TX 75202), the FTC (600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20580) and the Texas Attorney General's Office (PO Box 12548, Austin, TX 78711-2548). I ascertained that AT&T will not make any corrections or other action for their customers unless forced by government direction. I strongly encourage all customers to file official complaints so we can establish AT&T's institution of lies, deception, irresponsibility, incompetence, lack of ethics and questionable business practices. Once my internet contract is complete, I will terminate my relationship with AT&T = Arrogant, Tactless and Tedious.Response from AT&TSeptember 21, 2020Hello Neil M We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly team members. We are sorry this was not your experience. Please feel free to provide us with more details online by using this link (issues.mywirelessgroup.com) so that we can address your concern. Thank you!
- September 3, 20201 out of 5This is the worst customer service place ever. The were rude to me and my wife. We purchased a phone online and scheduled curb side pick up and was told my wife would only need to show her ID to pick up. When my wife went to pick up they said she couldn't have the phone because her Foreign ID would not scan. My wife called me I tried to talk to an agent Suliem, I'm sure I'm spelling her name wrong and she was rude and not willing to help and just said we are closing in 10 minutes and she can't have the phone. I asked to speak to her manager and she said he with a customer and I called my district manager and he said she couldn't pick up the phone. I said great give me his number so I can call him and she said no I'm not going to do it so I thought I would just call AT&T corporate and she replied well we aren't owned by AT&T and don't have to follow their rules. It says AT&T all over your building so you're at least a franchise! I hung up and got put on hold at AT&T customer service for a long time so I called back to the store and the same representative answered. I asked if her manager was free yet and she said no he's not so I said well I would like to hold and I would also like to have your district managers name. She just stuck me on hold without saying anything so I hung up and called back and she answered the phone with "I'm just going to keep putting you on hold" to which that's fine but you didn't give me your district managers name. She refused and said you can get that from the manager. After holding for awhile the manager finally got on the phone and I explained the situation to him and he said I'm sorry we can't help but if she will be a second form of ID we can give her the phone. so I said will her passport work to which he replied yes. So I said okay she will come back tomorrow.
So she went back the following day with both ID's she got to the store and was asked for our pass code which she gave them and then the the girl that was in there the night before said we can't give you the phone because our manager is not here. We asked to contact the manager and they refused. This is not a company store and is a franchised store. Do not shop here unless you want to be treated terribly.Response from AT&TSeptember 8, 2020Hello James H We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly team members. We are sorry this was not your experience. Please feel free to provide us with more details online by using this link (issues.mywirelessgroup.com) so that we can address your concern. Thank you!
- July 31, 20205 out of 5Tanea is an awesome manager at this location. Very personable and respectful. Tanea helped us with our upgrade and discounts. This young lady represents excellence as an AT&T employee and recognition is well deservedResponse from AT&TAugust 4, 2020Hello Richard Whiddon thank you for the awesome review and we look forward to servicing you in the future!
- July 8, 20205 out of 5Dashawn Landor was the ONLY employee working on Tuesday when we went in for all kinds of stuff. There were a nonstop line of people coming in for all kinds of services. I have NEVER seen anyone multitask with such grace and style while always keeping cool and having the best sense of humor as this guy here. He was patient. He was funny. He was kind. He was knowledgeable. He helped like three groups AT THE SAME TIME and kept us all straight! Nobody got upset and left! We were there for a couple of hours because the poor guy was having to do this but it was ok! You kinda go in expecting it to take a while anyway like buying a car. 😉 But he made it less painful. 😉👍 The guy was amazing. He worked and worked to help every single person and tried to get everyone the best deal possible. He worked almost like an individual...not really as just a robot that works for AT&T. He was real. The guy knows his stuff too!!! I watched while one young woman couldn’t remember her password. She had him try a ton of them. 😂 I laughed because he just smiled and kept trying for her. 😉 He was just so sweet to everyone. Even older people would come in with what I thought were ridiculous questions. Not him. Respect the whole time. My daughter even asked me “when does he have time to use the bathroom or eat?” Yep...even my kids noticed how hard he worked. Great guy and the best sales person AT&T could ask for.Response from AT&TJuly 8, 2020Hello Beth R thank you for the awesome review and we look forward to servicing you and your family in the future!
- May 22, 20201 out of 5Worst service ever. Tanea is awful, incompetent, rude, poorly trained and a miserable waste of a lot of space. Official complaint filed and blowing up social media with her uselessness. Y’all don’t go to this store. Ever.Response from AT&TMay 26, 2020Hello Corey, T. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly team members. We are sorry this was not your experience. Please feel free to provide us with more details online by using this link (issues.mywirelessgroup.com) so that we can address your concern. Thank you!