AT&T Store Prosper Gates of Prosper
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Prosper Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 23, 20201 out of 5We tried calling the store in Prosper to schedule an appointment, but noone answered. We tried for over an hour and nothing. So we went to the store and all att personnel were just chatting with each other, no customers were there, so why didn't someone answer the phone. Then we told the person there that we tried calling to schedule and he said ,well we can't answer the phone when we have customers, which I understand that, but I sat outside in my car right outside the store for 15 minutes before going in, and I tried calling but noone would answer, so when the att person said we can't answer the phone because customers at the store have priority over the phone ringing, well I told him I just sat outside your store for over 15 minutes and you didn't have any customers while I called and there is around 6 of you att personnel here, so whats the excuse now. The guy replied well we have other things to do as well , i think its bs and rude to have people like this working and getting paid to do nothing. Well I wanted to do a phone upgrade for my mom which is on my phone plan, and the guy said very rudely, well its going to to take 2 hours to do the whole process, I said it has never taken me more then maybe 30 to 45 minutes, that was crazy. I asked why so long and he replied with thats how long it is, and I told him I have been with att for over 15 years and it has never taken 2 hours. I think the att personnel was racist because he was no help to us, and I even asked to have another person help us and he said no that they were busy which they were all talking to each other and noone else was in the store but me and my mom. Im sooo sick of crappy service. So why should I keep ATT as my phone and internet service provider when these type of service is what i get, and by the way I'm a retire Army Veteran of 20 years and I definitely don't deserve this , not in my own town ,not in my own country, im am furious with that person.Response from AT&TJune 23, 2020Hello Peter,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. So for us to hear that you experienced the opposite of what we strive here to do is very upsetting and I apologize about this interaction. We would love to have a chance to turn this around and give you a better experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. Sincerely our management team, we hope to see you soon and you can be assured your experience next time will be much better.
I hope you have a wonderful day,
- November 22, 20191 out of 5Do not go to this store is unbelievable the time it takes to see someone. I’ve been here up to 2 hours now and no help yet. ITS PROSPER HELLOOO HIRE MORE PEOPLE.Response from AT&TDecember 2, 2019Hello SA We are sorry you were not helped immediately. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- April 18, 20195 out of 5Representative was well versed in all the products
- April 8, 20195 out of 5Shout out to Ana who made upgrading one of our phones a smooth experience! My husband and I came in last Friday to upgrade a phone for my daughter or myself, and Ana answered all of our questions and proved to be very knowledgeable and helpful. Kudos to her manager for the icing on the cake - installing our new screen protectors, while showing us how for next time! You both rock! Thank you!
- February 8, 20195 out of 5It went GREAT... I am a price shopper and a picky buyer but the team there was wonderful. Over the 2 days I was in, selected a phone (iPhone 8 at first then settled on an iPhone 8 plus). I got my contacts moved, put on the cloud, key chain turned on and cloud backup (scary when you've had another carrier for 14+ years)... that's right 14 years hoping service and reception would get better. Now I am bundled with home internet/TV and cell. The only thing I might suggest is speed up back office processing for bundling/former military discounts as store said 60-90 days wait and discounts reflected AND start but until then FULL price? They also said NO credit for those days at full price???