AT&T Store Spring Spring
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Spring Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 28, 20201 out of 5VERY UNFRIENDLYResponse from AT&TMay 29, 2020Hello F R This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 21, 20201 out of 5Customer Service lacks customer service.
Store suffers high employee turnover and each time this happens, the employees are even more rude and less helpful than the one before. Yesterday we took a phone the because it would not allow any calls or texts, the lady assisting looked at the phone and noticed it had not service and gave the phone back to me with an attitude and said: "it has no service!, that's why it wont connect!" I was thinking, No kidding... that's why I'm here. LOL. She stated that it needed a new SIM but because the phone is on a corporate account only the authorized person can make any changes. I asked the manager if he could call the authorized person, but again, a rude "no we can't do that!". Like I said, no customer service. It tuned out that I did not need a new SIM card. I called ATT and the rep rest the line and had me reboot the phone, all set. This store is going down and other providers are going up. I have been an ATT customer for over 20 years. Sad!Response from AT&TMay 22, 2020Hello Hector Q Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. Thank you again for all your feed back and we look forward to making your next experience perfect!
- March 13, 20205 out of 5Leonor always provides excellent service. I always ask for her whenever I am in in the store.Response from AT&TMarch 16, 2020Hello Benjamin Cordero Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for letting us know how great Leonor is! Come by anytime to see us!
- December 1, 20195 out of 5I purchased a Apple smart watch from this store and once my wife open it and tried to use the watch it was defective. We went into the store and Alexis and Miguel did everything to get her up and running with her watch. After we left the watch stop working again and we went back into the store and Alexis told us they were out of the watch she had but she'll call us when one comes in and that was on Tuesday, so Saturday she called and told us she had her a another watch to come swap it out. We went in and Miguel helped her set the new watch up and made sure she was satisfied with it. The entire staff in this store was friendly and very helpful and I will continue going to this location for any services I need for our phones and accessories. Thanks Miguel and Alexis for going above and beyond!!!!Response from AT&TDecember 1, 2019Hi Joseph J. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store and We know that first impressions are very important. We apologize that your first interaction didn't turn out with a successful activation. We are glad we could get your watch working. We are so glad you were able to work with two of our best reps and we appreciate your patience. Thank you for choosing AT&T and we hope to see you again soon!
- September 16, 20191 out of 5Visited this store with my wife and signed in as instructed to get my phone serviced. When I first entered I’m used to being greeted but this time this was not the case. Instead of a welcoming Hello we will be right with you I got a please sign and wait. No issues there. Another couple walked in and 2 managers asked how was they doing and began to service them. At this point it irritated my wife, so she asked why didn’t they have to sign on and wait like everyone else. It was obvious the manger was upset that my wife brought up the fact he was clearly not following his own rules. His response was a genetic we will get with you shortly. I hate to say this but I really think this was a case of racism. Things hot really ugly and out of control. Never have I ever had this issue from AT&T and I have been a customer before it was AT&T and longer than most of the employees in that store have worked for the company. It’s not fair to treat your customers they way they did. I am a 62 year old man and my wife is 67. They took their phones out took pictures of us and embarrassed us. The store managers should not have allowed this to happen but they was the one doing it.