AT&T Store Spring Spring
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Spring
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Spring Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 23, 20201 out of 5I had the absolute worst experience at this store yesterday. I ordered 2 new iPhones online and elected to pick them up in the store. Unfortunately for me the closest store that had them in stock was this customer service nightmare. I got to the store and the sales rep, Miguel, proceeded to tell me that he needed to run my card again to pay for the phones. I advised him that I had already paid for them online and showed him my bank transaction as proof. He rudely tried to explain to me how banking works. I told him that I wasn't giving him my card to be run again and he again, rudely told me that I couldn't take the phones. Ok...no problem. I asked him to give me my driver's license back and he threw it at me. After a few choice words, I left. Found out my daughters phone had already been transferred to the new sim card so her phone wasn't working. Went back to the store and spoke to the so called manager Christopher and I quickly understood how Miguel felt comfortable handling a customer the way he did. Christopher was just as rude, never apologized for his employees actions and had the nerve to try to get loud with me in front of other customers. Needless to say, I will never return to this store and would advise anyone who expects the slightest ounce of customer service to stay away.Response from AT&TAugust 2, 2020Hi Milton G.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- July 21, 20201 out of 5AT&T must be hard up for employees and managers! Forget customer service when it comes to this store. Miguel who threw my husbands license back at him because my husband was not satisfied with the level of service he received, should be FIRED. (along with his incompetent manager) I can’t see any reason for throwing a customer’s license at them. If you don’t like working with people and display a nasty attitude, YOU SHOULD NOT WORK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. When my husband had to return to the store for the 2nd time in the same day, because Miguel didn’t do his job during the 1st visit, the manager Christopher, who’s attitude is more suited for stacking boxes in the back rather than dealing with people proceeded to “skip” over my husband and help everyone who entered the store/signed in AFTER him. Apparently, this manager applauds/approves and will stick up for his employees for mistreating PAYING customers. So, I completely understand why the staff lacks decent customer service skills/attitude, because the manager does. I am so proud of my husband for keeping his composure while being mistreated. After today, we will be spending our money at the store on Rayford and will spread the word about this store. Save yourself the time and grief and visit the store on Rayford, they’ve always given excellent customer service. Corporate will definitely be hearing from me.Response from AT&TAugust 2, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations and we hope you will be back for a better experience.
- May 28, 20201 out of 5VERY UNFRIENDLYResponse from AT&TMay 29, 2020Hello F R This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 21, 20201 out of 5Customer Service lacks customer service.
Store suffers high employee turnover and each time this happens, the employees are even more rude and less helpful than the one before. Yesterday we took a phone the because it would not allow any calls or texts, the lady assisting looked at the phone and noticed it had not service and gave the phone back to me with an attitude and said: "it has no service!, that's why it wont connect!" I was thinking, No kidding... that's why I'm here. LOL. She stated that it needed a new SIM but because the phone is on a corporate account only the authorized person can make any changes. I asked the manager if he could call the authorized person, but again, a rude "no we can't do that!". Like I said, no customer service. It tuned out that I did not need a new SIM card. I called ATT and the rep rest the line and had me reboot the phone, all set. This store is going down and other providers are going up. I have been an ATT customer for over 20 years. Sad!Response from AT&TMay 22, 2020Hello Hector Q Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. Thank you again for all your feed back and we look forward to making your next experience perfect!
- March 13, 20205 out of 5Leonor always provides excellent service. I always ask for her whenever I am in in the store.Response from AT&TMarch 16, 2020Hello Benjamin Cordero Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for letting us know how great Leonor is! Come by anytime to see us!