AT&T Store Issaquah Issaquah
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Issaquah Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 19, 20201 out of 5This store will scam you into deals you will soon discover weren’t what they advertised, and they will do nothing to fix things. Six months into a “free” second device I am still paying for it, and store manager Paul has not taken reaponsibility to remedy the situation. I am getting a complete runaround from the store (although they admit their mistake) and am left doing their job by spending hours on the phone with AT&T and still getting charged monthly.
This store lacks ethics and ability to provide customer service. I am now escalating the case, and the attorney general already has my file.
Avoid this store and AT&T altigether and it will save your money and trouble.Response from AT&TMarch 19, 2020Hello Laura L This is not the experience we wanted you to have.
We hope to connect with you soon.
- January 26, 20205 out of 5Ben, Gary, Callen, and Alex are amazing!! They are so helpful and funny! The store is clean and I didn’t have to wait very long at all!! Best service I’ve received from any ATT store!!Response from AT&TJanuary 31, 2020Hello Kristen C We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates.
We appreciate your patience!
- January 22, 20201 out of 5I visited the store to add our nanny to my account. We were offered a “buy one, get one free” deal when I upgraded my phone, and at the salesperson’s recommendation took the deal instead of just adding a new sim card to the nanny phone. Almost 6 months later I am still being charged for the “free” device and the store has done nothing to resolve this. Manager has not returned my calls. Phone calls to AT&T have been useless. The real kicker? We are stuck with this contract for 30 months! No written copy was offered to us upon joining. I am still fighting this. I am a 20+ year AT&T customer, but they will lose me and my entire family over this.Response from AT&TJanuary 22, 2020Hello Laura L. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to connect with you soon.
- December 28, 20191 out of 5Was in this store this week and switched my family over from T-Mobile. Noticed that they had Galaxy Bud headphones on sale, marked with a sign for $97.49. My son and I came back in to purchase the headphones two days later (12/28/19, 6:00 PST) only to be told that the offer expired on 10/17/19. I spoke with the manager on duty and he said that they couldn't honor the displayed price because it expired over two months ago. When I asked why they hadn't removed the sign yet, the sales associate and manager said they were not allowed to remove any pricing signs until they receive a new one from corporate. Honestly, I felt like I was just getting an excuse as no other retail store that I’ve ever been too has a policy like this. Anyway, I plan to return all four of our new phones tomorrow and switch to Verizon. Can’t believe you let a loyal (10 yr) customer go for $29.Response from AT&TJanuary 25, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- July 16, 20195 out of 5Khan did a wonderful job helping us out, would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to go to the issaquah store. Great guy.Response from AT&TNovember 26, 2019Hello fragman315, thank you for your review.