AT&T Store Issaquah Issaquah
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Issaquah
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Issaquah?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Issaquah Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 10, 20205 out of 5Ben was so fantastic, very patient, knowledgeable and fast getting my 2 year old Hot Spot Netgear device up and running after two attempts yesterday with long hold times and being disconnected with ATT technical serviceResponse from AT&TOctober 12, 2020Hello Catherine M We know that first impressions are very important.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- July 27, 20205 out of 5Thank you Callen! Excellent service - attentive, friendly, and knowledgeable. I appreciate being acknowledged as I walked in the store. Keep up the good work!Response from AT&TJuly 28, 2020Hi Beth, we pride ourselves in our service and we are glad you had a wonderful time at our store. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!
- July 24, 20205 out of 5Awesome help.new sim and as card. Thank you so much
- July 3, 20205 out of 5The team was very responsive to our inquiry about joining my husband's plan. And they were careful to disinfect tables and chairs between each customer.Response from AT&TJuly 8, 2020Hi Summer, thank you for visiting our store! We are diligent to uphold the new processes and procedures surrounding COVID-19, with these new times. We hope to see you again soon!
- March 19, 20201 out of 5This store will scam you into deals you will soon discover weren’t what they advertised, and they will do nothing to fix things. Six months into a “free” second device I am still paying for it, and store manager Paul has not taken reaponsibility to remedy the situation. I am getting a complete runaround from the store (although they admit their mistake) and am left doing their job by spending hours on the phone with AT&T and still getting charged monthly.
This store lacks ethics and ability to provide customer service. I am now escalating the case, and the attorney general already has my file.
Avoid this store and AT&T altigether and it will save your money and trouble.Response from AT&TMarch 19, 2020Hello Laura L This is not the experience we wanted you to have.
We hope to connect with you soon.