AT&T Store Elkins Elkins
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Elkins
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Elkins?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Elkins Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 21, 20211 out of 5If you are looking for a welcoming, informative, and overall excellent experience I HIGHLY recommend the Buckhannon location (Bailey specifically). It is because of the Buckhannon location and Bailey that we will be loyal AT&T customers. However, if you want to be treated like you are worthless, not worth the time of day, or not valued more than the dirt on the store’s floor, by all means go see Michael at the Elkins location.
My Experience at the Elkins location (Michael-Store Manager)
We were switching over from US Cellular and needed to hear the service plans and phones that AT&T offered. We drove over an hour (the closest store to us) to this location. When we came to the store, we were stopped at the door and told only one of us could go in. My husband went inside and I stayed outside. As I was standing there, two other customers were allowed in. When I questioned the logic behind this, I was told it was due to Covid and the door was shut in my face, literally. This outraged me as I stood there and watched other customers go in. I opened the door and told the associate assisting my husband that she either let us both in to hear the offers, plans, and phones that are offered or we were leaving. Again, we were first time customers. She immediately went to go get the manager, Michael. My husband joined me outside while we waited for him. When he came out, I told him that I was not permitted to enter the store, but two other customers were allowed in and I wanted to know why. He, again, claimed Covid and the size of the store didn’t allow for me, another customer, to come in. I again told him that while I was standing there, two other people were granted entrance. He then crossed his arms and kept saying that I wasn’t allowed in the store with my husband. I cannot remember exactly what was said between us after that because I lost my temper and will admit, due to the situation and other stress, I started to yell and curse. After realizing that we could not go in to make the decisions together, we promptly left and went to the Buckhannon location. There, we were welcomed into the store together, assisted by an associate together, and were able to make the necessary decisions together.
I REPEAT: If you are looking for a welcoming, informative, and overall excellent experience I HIGHLY recommend the Buckhannon location (Bailey specifically). It is because of the Buckhannon location and Bailey that we will be loyal AT&T customers. However, if you want to be treated like you are worthless, not worth the time of day, or not valued more than the dirt on the store’s floor, by all means go see Michael at the Elkins location.
- April 21, 20195 out of 5My wife's old phone was starting to give her problems so I surprised her with a new Samsung galaxy 9. What I didn't know was the sim cards where not the same size. Stopped at this store and was helped by a store employee. Helped my wife set up her new phone , transfer her info, and made sure it worked. He also helped her get a cool new case and a wireless charger. Overall very pleased with the service we received.Response from AT&TNovember 15, 2019Hello shawnweb1. Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to assisting you with your future needs!
- February 22, 20195 out of 5Great staff, very helpful gave me service soon as I came through the door.Response from AT&TNovember 15, 2019Hi chadrowan92. Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to assisting you with your future needs!
- August 9, 20185 out of 5As normal it was great they are always friendly and fast and helpful
- June 5, 20185 out of 5