AT&T Store Pleasant Prairie Pleasant Prairie
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Pleasant Prairie
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pleasant Prairie?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pleasant Prairie Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 18, 20205 out of 5I wanted to give a specific shoutout to Jon Eisner -- this was the best experience I have ever had at a cell phone store. I was dreading walking in the door because of previous experiences but Jon made me feel like the only customer he helped that day, and blew my expectations out of the water. Thank you so much!
- November 11, 20205 out of 5Just wanted everyone to know that my wife and I had a very good experience with Derek today. I bought a new phone and he helped a great deal explaining and showing me the ins and outs of the new phone. He even set up my blue tooth in the car. We also switched our cable service over to ATT and will be saving a good deal of money per month. So thanks again Dereck for all your help...Response from AT&TDecember 11, 2020Hi John, Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- October 26, 20201 out of 5Purchased my phone on July 10th. I have to have it on speaker for it to function. I was pretty sure it was just a setting. Got absolutely no help in the store last week. In the past everyone has been helpful, friendly & polite. I was furious when I left the store.Response from AT&TNovember 2, 2020Hello Vicki, thank you for reaching out. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- October 12, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service
Told I could pick up a box on the phone. I drove a 1/2 hour to the store and was told no one told me that. Basically they called me a liarResponse from AT&TOctober 19, 2020Hello Colleen, We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We did not meet that standard for you during your visit. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve in the future.
- September 15, 20205 out of 5We have had several wonderful experiences with this store. We worked with Bretty who went above and beyond to help us. She is very knowledgeable, sweet and kind. We will always go to this location. Wonderful customer service!!!! Thank you!!!Response from AT&TSeptember 21, 2020Hello Karen, we're glad to hear about our customers' experience in our store and we're ecstatic you've been able to find someone to help you on multiple visits that you trust and enjoy working with. Bretty is indeed an asset to our company and our location. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.