AT&T Store Pleasant Prairie Pleasant Prairie
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Pleasant Prairie
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pleasant Prairie?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pleasant Prairie Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 18, 20201 out of 5I was in 2 weeks ago regarding my lost galaxy watch, delt with Zach, we have a warranty on the watch but it was registered under a i phone, Zach told us that he would reach out and contact someone regarding the issue, that was the last time I heard from him, I called him a few days later, no return call from zach, emailed him, no response, stopped by Monday, the person I talked to said he would let Zach no when he comes in Wensday, Wensday was yesterday, no call from Zach. I called Zach, no return call, emailed him again, no reply, we have a business account with at and t with 7 lines, our internet is all through at and t,if this is how at and t treats there customers than we will have to thank about changing providersResponse from AT&TJune 19, 2020Hi again Shaun. I believe I have responded to you through another review you left. I am very sorry you are experiencing these issues. Please respond to my other response and I will be happy to provide you status updates directly.
- June 17, 20205 out of 5Last month, my sister purchased a new cell phone (the latest iPhone), while I got new accessories for my iPhone 8plus and had an inquiry about my bill. I took a while in choosing a cell phone case and especially a pop socket (phone grip) which took me the longest to make a choice, but fortunately Kyle was so polite and patient while Dan professionally waited on my sister, getting her acquainted with her new iPhone. I also noticed there was lots of teamwork, as Kyle wrapped up business with my sister while Dan needed to assist the next customer that came in. The bonus is we saw Rob Easterling when he helped us from a previous transaction, we will never forget his world class service either! Keep up the excellent job guys!Response from AT&TJune 19, 2020Vanessa, you are greatly appreciated! This review most definitely took some time and we very much appreciate the kind words. Our team works hard to be able to provide experiences like this and it makes us feel great to know our hard work doesn't go unnoticed. Thank you for your ongoing business and we look forward to working with you and your sister in the future!
- December 22, 20195 out of 5Super experience with Derek. Very knowledgeable & a pleasure to work with. Thanks for making our visit stress free!Response from AT&TFebruary 3, 2020Greetings Ashley, We're glad Derek was able to provide a stress free experience for you! your feedback is truly appreciated! Come back anytime!
- December 15, 20195 out of 5Dan is great to deal with! We're a 5 phone family and go through many upgrades, and a few broken phones, and Dan has always been wonderful to work with. I tried to upgrade online and it didn't work out so well. I know now to just visit the store and Dan will take care of everything! Thank you, Dan!Response from AT&TFebruary 3, 2020Hello Sue, we work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Dan is no exception to that and we appreciate him here as well. Thank you for taking the time to give us the review.
- November 14, 20195 out of 5Best experience I have had. Stopped in my neighborhood store for technical help. Met at door by a neat team member, Derek. Solved my concern, explained explained what was done, conclusion. Derek is a consummate professional. 5 Stars plus !Response from AT&TFebruary 3, 2020Wow, we are honored to have been able to earn this great review! Derek is a very patient and professional representative. We hope to be able to provide this service again in the future.