AT&T Store Superior Superior
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Superior
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Superior?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Superior Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 24, 20205 out of 5Sales rep was very knowledgeable and accommodating to go above and beyond to meet my needs, very great experience !!Response from AT&TJune 26, 2020Hi Sam! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thanks for the review!
- April 2, 20205 out of 5I've never had to wait for customer service at this store. I have been greeted at the door and assisted immediately, every time i visit!
The staff is courteous and knowledgeable!
Great Store with Awesome employees!Response from AT&TApril 23, 2020Hello Rhonda! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thanks for the review!
- November 10, 20195 out of 5On Saturday morning I went to the Superior AT&T to upgrade my iPhone. I was prepared to defend my decision to pay for the phone outright so that I didn't have to go through the 'have we got a deal for you' contract talk.
When Tabitha asked to help me, within seconds of walking in the door, I had my defenses up and brusquely told her my intentions, that I in no way was here to discuss the phone plan, I just wanted a new phone. Tabitha was awesome! I'd done my research and had my phone choice down to the two iPhone 11 pros. Tabitha was thorough and quickly had everything from my old phone transferred to my new one and I was out the door in 20 minutes. When I do want to take the time to discuss my phone plan, I will be asking for her. I've been an AT&T customer for years and this was by far the best experience I have had in the store!Response from AT&TNovember 12, 2019Hi Cindy. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- October 3, 20191 out of 5I was promised $280 for my perfectly fine IPhone 6S on a promotional text so I stopped in to the Tower ave store. Nice people but it’s all about getting as much money out of you as possible not service. After transferring what I was told was everything and signing paperwork I was told the promotion had expired and I would only get $80 for my phone. The next day I found out the phone was not compatible with my newer truck even though the 6 worked perfectly. No Bluetooth and no 1/8” output jack. I called and called the store off and on for weeks until I finally got through. I told them my issues and said I needed a phone that worked with my truck and how I lost phone numbers apps and pictures I will never be able to recover. They said well it’s past the 14 days. I mentioned I had been calling them for weeks and they said we don’t know what phones are compatible with what vehicles and that’s not our job. Moral of the hideous story ask a lot of questions because the do not care if your happy. Horrible experience . Can’t wait to cancel all at&t service. 30 grand in ten years to be treated like I should have known I would be going backwards for more money! Horrible.Response from AT&TOctober 24, 2019We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- June 25, 20191 out of 5I visited twice in the last couple of weeks to figure out the best plan for me and my husband. I've been a customer since 2001 when it was still Cell One so I want to stay with it, but after this it's hard to want to be an ATT customer anymore. The first visit with Frank went okay, after he told me my idea of switching from an IPhone was the "stupidest thing he ever heard", but ultimately he gave me some very helpful information about prepaid plans - but made sure to mention his colleagues wouldn't be able to set up the pre-paid multi-plan correctly because they're confusing. I brought the brochure on prepaid plans home and we ended choosing which one was best for us and I went back to the store to make the change today. I was "helped" by Michael today and first, the iPad he was using was "slow" so he ended up having to call support for them to switch both phones over to the selected pre-paid plan. I think this was because he didn't really know how to set the plan up I wanted. However, he also said the brochure I was looking at had incorrect or, what he said was, "poor wording" on the auto-pay and multi-line discounts. He wouldn't even set the multi-line account up and instead set them up separately because I had to do that myself since that's why "the pre-paid plans are cheaper". So I ended up having to pay full price for my second line. I was so unhappy with the service I ended up calling ATT PrePaid to get a better understanding and spoke to Keith who let me know that the brochure was, in fact, correct and I should be getting the auto pay and multi-line discounts for what I was trying to accomplish. I will certainly go online to finish setting up my multi-line pre-paid account to get the correct pricing, but should have listened to Frank in the first place - his "colleague", Michael, didn't really know how to set up the simple plan I needed. Expected way more from the "experts".