AT&T Store Wausau Wausau
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Wausau
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wausau?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wausau Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 2, 20205 out of 5Jenny, at your store in wausau. Rib Mt location. She seriously need to be recognized for her outstanding customer service. I have had issues with my phone battery and pop up ads and a few other issues. She is very patient and compassionate. She deserves a really good raise . As a business owner employees like her are very hard to find.Response from AT&TJuly 7, 2020Hi Karen T. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Im so happy that you were able to experience this first hand, thank you for your patronage and we look forward to your next visit. - Sean M Store Manager
- May 14, 20205 out of 5I switched over from Cellcom to AT&T to be able to have more data usage each month. While the process was lengthy and frustrating to say the least, Carter F. helped me through every step. He kept patient with me and my situation and made sure everything was done correctly. Thank you for all of your help Carter! Great service!Response from AT&TMay 16, 2020Hi Whitney,
We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
Carter F Assistant Store Manager
- May 6, 20201 out of 5Went into the store because the iPhone 7 I purchased there was not working properly. The first two people were helpful and directed me to a place that might be able to repair it. I left and learned at the repair store that I should buy a new phone. Upon returning I was directed to another customer service rep. This person was incredibly rude the entire time and has no business working with the public. I never have had such a bad customer service experience in my 52 years. She was short with me right from the start and acted annoyed to have to work with me. When she showed me cases, I asked the price and was told $60. I quickly looked up the same case on Amazon for significantly less money and told her "No thanks." . "Screen protector?", she asked visibly irritated that I declined the case (I'm guessing she is paid a commission on sales?) . "No thank you", I replied. "Insurance?", she asked getting ever more rude. "No thank you", I replied. As rude as rude can be she said, "Let me get this straight, you're walking out of here with a brand new phone and not getting a case and not getting insurance?" "Correct," was my reply after asking if they price matched Amazon which they don't. "Okay," she says, "I'm going to tell you...if you walk out of here and come back with a broken phone I am going to laugh." Stunned, the only reply I could come up with was, "Then I guess I'll try not to break my phone." This woman was plain RUDE. I know it can be hard to find good employees, but c'mon, hire someone nice and teach them what they need to know. Honestly, I cannot understand how such a person remains employed. I notice two other complaints on this thread regarding the SAME RUDE treatment and the store manager, Sean replied with his email so I will copy/paste this and email him as well. Incredibly. Rude.Response from AT&TMay 11, 2020Hello Rick K. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. - Sean M Store Manager
- March 6, 20205 out of 5I went in on a Sunday and worked with Jason H. and he helped us figure out the best plan/phones for our family and it couldn't have been easier. It was a great experience. He was attentive and answered all of our questions. We had an issue activating our free HBO and I went in a couple nights later and Matt H. and Amanda M. stayed past closing time to help me solve the issue. New to AT&T and their in-person customer service has been great so far. Thank you!Response from AT&TApril 24, 2020Hello Shawn,
Thank you for the kind words, I know Jason enjoyed working with you. Please know that if you need anything else in the future we are here for you. - Sean M Store Manager
- March 3, 20201 out of 5Terrible visit to the AT&T Rib Mountain store. Our rep at the store had a terrible attitude to us. She went around all of our questions we had. Seemed like she just wanted to get out of the store as quickly as possible. Didn't help us with any setup of our new phone and never gave us flat out what it would cost. Very disrespectful and I recommend not going to the Rib Mountain AT&T ever again.Response from AT&TMarch 5, 2020Hello Kyle L. I saw your first Review and I would like to thank you for responding to me in email. I look forward to helping you with the rest of your concerns. Sean M Store Manager