AT&T Store Wausau Wausau
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Wausau
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wausau?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Wausau Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 23, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service...I came into this store 10/21/20 at 19:21:25 and initially had rep Tony P. I came in to buy a hot spot. I was told there was only 1 left in the store at $250 and he had no idea when new inventory would come in. May be backordered for months. I indicated I was in the store a couple months before this and was told cost $150. Tony abruptly said well there is one for $85. I asked when this would be in - and response "I just told you I have no idea" I only have this 1 available. I asked if there was the other one that was $150 and was given the same response. This person is rude and matter of fact (no customer service skills). I know sales rep work for commission so I'm suspicious that this is the only 1 available and no other options. I made a comment about AT&T and rip off and told him I guess I'll have to take that one then. Tony then indicated he would not sell me this because of my comment. My response was just sell me this one so I can leave the store - again was told he would not sell me the hot spot. My response was you are not going to sell me the hot spot and he said no. I then told him I would like to speak to a manager and he indicated there is not a manager there. I then asked to speak to someone else and his response/rudely "well you'll just have to wait until someone is available". Mind you there was 1 other person in the store at this time. Another rep became available - David (with someone that looked like was training him). I told him I was just trying to buy the hot spot and Tony won't sell it to me. Tony is hovering over the sale/desk and said "no that is not what happened". I told David that I made a comment and Tony won't sell me the hot spot. I asked David if he could ask Tony to leave from this sale. Tony made some other comment that I didn't hear and I turned to Tony and asked him to walk away. Tony continued to hover over the sale/desk. I have never been treated like this EVER in my life (62 yrs) with anything I've ever purchased and to take this from a store when I'm spending $250. I know that sales rep work off commission so David got this sale over Tony. Tony needs some serious customer service training. David and person training him should have handled this and asked Tony to remove himself from this sale as this had already escalated the situation. I have worked customer service my entire career and have never heard of this treatment or experienced this type of treatment and to spend this kind of money. This is a month after the purchase because I'm still upset by this treatment. I would have rated this store/customer service/experience a minus 5 if I had that option.Response from AT&TNovember 24, 2020Hi Sharon S.
Your experience in our store matters to us. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- October 24, 20205 out of 5Carter was a great help again.Response from AT&TOctober 31, 2020Hi Terry,
It is always a pleasure to give you our very best customer service. I look forward to helping you next time.
Carter F. Assistant Store Manager
- July 2, 20205 out of 5Jenny, at your store in wausau. Rib Mt location. She seriously need to be recognized for her outstanding customer service. I have had issues with my phone battery and pop up ads and a few other issues. She is very patient and compassionate. She deserves a really good raise . As a business owner employees like her are very hard to find.Response from AT&TJuly 7, 2020Hi Karen T. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Im so happy that you were able to experience this first hand, thank you for your patronage and we look forward to your next visit. - Sean M Store Manager
- May 14, 20205 out of 5I switched over from Cellcom to AT&T to be able to have more data usage each month. While the process was lengthy and frustrating to say the least, Carter F. helped me through every step. He kept patient with me and my situation and made sure everything was done correctly. Thank you for all of your help Carter! Great service!Response from AT&TMay 16, 2020Hi Whitney,
We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
Carter F Assistant Store Manager
- May 6, 20201 out of 5Went into the store because the iPhone 7 I purchased there was not working properly. The first two people were helpful and directed me to a place that might be able to repair it. I left and learned at the repair store that I should buy a new phone. Upon returning I was directed to another customer service rep. This person was incredibly rude the entire time and has no business working with the public. I never have had such a bad customer service experience in my 52 years. She was short with me right from the start and acted annoyed to have to work with me. When she showed me cases, I asked the price and was told $60. I quickly looked up the same case on Amazon for significantly less money and told her "No thanks." . "Screen protector?", she asked visibly irritated that I declined the case (I'm guessing she is paid a commission on sales?) . "No thank you", I replied. "Insurance?", she asked getting ever more rude. "No thank you", I replied. As rude as rude can be she said, "Let me get this straight, you're walking out of here with a brand new phone and not getting a case and not getting insurance?" "Correct," was my reply after asking if they price matched Amazon which they don't. "Okay," she says, "I'm going to tell you...if you walk out of here and come back with a broken phone I am going to laugh." Stunned, the only reply I could come up with was, "Then I guess I'll try not to break my phone." This woman was plain RUDE. I know it can be hard to find good employees, but c'mon, hire someone nice and teach them what they need to know. Honestly, I cannot understand how such a person remains employed. I notice two other complaints on this thread regarding the SAME RUDE treatment and the store manager, Sean replied with his email so I will copy/paste this and email him as well. Incredibly. Rude.Response from AT&TMay 11, 2020Hello Rick K. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. - Sean M Store Manager