AT&T Store Gillette Silverado Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Gillette
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Gillette?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gillette Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 24, 20191 out of 5On 22 June 2019 I visited this store to find out about screen repair or how to file an insurance claim on my phone. I was suprised when I entered the store there was only one other customer, who was being assisted by the manager, and I was immediately met by a young woman and asked how they could help me; it was all downhill from there. When I explained what problem I was experiencing I was first asked to show my ID in order to verify my account before assistance could be rendered, I provided my active duty military ID which she had no idea what she was looking at; I understand with Gillette not being a "military town" this is probably pretty uncommon and I provided my Alaska driver's license instead. My driver's license was also unrecognized by her, due to it being expired - but there's a military exemption, which I provided her physical proof of via the printed card found at (due to AT&T ratings and review terms I can't specifically site the web address but it's easily locatable on the Alaska Department of Administration, Division of Motor Vehicles page in the military and veterans services section); under the Stationed outside of Alaska tab it states:"What do I do if my license expires while I am stationed outside of Alaska?You do not need to do anything. As active duty military, you and your spouse’s non-commercial driver license are valid for 90 days after your discharge or return to the state, whichever comes first. However, if you want documentation in addition to your license, print the military expiration endorsement and carry it with your license".She asked her manager if the document provided from that web location would suffice which he decided it would not as the support document did not have a picture attached and the military ID was already determined to not be of any value. At no point was any effort made by AT&T store staff to determine validity of the of the document I provided which could have been done in literal seconds via internet search, something I could have walked them through, or by some simple research on what a military ID card looks like. I was left with no option but to leave with no further information of how to resolve the issue I was experiencing. Thanks for nothing Gillette AT&T you couldn't have done less for me.
- April 5, 20193 out of 5I have been waiting for a while for my Samsung s10+. I even went to the store a couple times and they gave me the same excuse "We don't have it in stock, we should have it in a week." I am very disappointed with this service. It's a new device, you should have it in stock beforehand because it's in demand.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5
- March 7, 20195 out of 5Waited on promptly. Answered all questions . Put my protective cover on, perfectly!
- March 4, 20195 out of 5My experience at the store was great. Was helped right away. Customer Service was great. Sales person helped me set up my product