AT&T Store Gillette Silverado Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gillette Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 24, 20191 out of 5On 22 June 2019 I visited this store to find out about screen repair or how to file an insurance claim on my phone. I was suprised when I entered the store there was only one other customer, who was being assisted by the manager, and I was immediately met by a young woman and asked how they could help me; it was all downhill from there. When I explained what problem I was experiencing I was first asked to show my ID in order to verify my account before assistance could be rendered, I provided my active duty military ID which she had no idea what she was looking at; I understand with Gillette not being a "military town" this is probably pretty uncommon and I provided my Alaska driver's license instead. My driver's license was also unrecognized by her, due to it being expired - but there's a military exemption, which I provided her physical proof of via the printed card found at (due to AT&T ratings and review terms I can't specifically site the web address but it's easily locatable on the Alaska Department of Administration, Division of Motor Vehicles page in the military and veterans services section); under the Stationed outside of Alaska tab it states:"What do I do if my license expires while I am stationed outside of Alaska?You do not need to do anything. As active duty military, you and your spouse’s non-commercial driver license are valid for 90 days after your discharge or return to the state, whichever comes first. However, if you want documentation in addition to your license, print the military expiration endorsement and carry it with your license".She asked her manager if the document provided from that web location would suffice which he decided it would not as the support document did not have a picture attached and the military ID was already determined to not be of any value. At no point was any effort made by AT&T store staff to determine validity of the of the document I provided which could have been done in literal seconds via internet search, something I could have walked them through, or by some simple research on what a military ID card looks like. I was left with no option but to leave with no further information of how to resolve the issue I was experiencing. Thanks for nothing Gillette AT&T you couldn't have done less for me.
- April 5, 20193 out of 5I have been waiting for a while for my Samsung s10+. I even went to the store a couple times and they gave me the same excuse "We don't have it in stock, we should have it in a week." I am very disappointed with this service. It's a new device, you should have it in stock beforehand because it's in demand.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5
- March 7, 20195 out of 5Waited on promptly. Answered all questions . Put my protective cover on, perfectly!
- March 4, 20195 out of 5My experience at the store was great. Was helped right away. Customer Service was great. Sales person helped me set up my product