AT&T Store Florence Florence
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Florence
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Florence?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Florence Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 4, 20215 out of 5Great1Response from AT&TMarch 6, 2021We are happy that you had a great experience. Please come see us again soon Glendale.
- March 1, 20215 out of 5Cody was very helpful. Service was great.Response from AT&TMarch 2, 2021Veronica thank you so much for visiting with us and Cody. We look forward to helping you again soon!
- February 13, 20215 out of 5Good service, Reese the sales rep. Is very good with helping to insure his customers get the service they need.. My husband and I,request for his assestents every time we go to the flornce location .. and we are always happy with the help he provides and the time and effort he has when it comes to making his customers feel importent and appreciated . for being part of att.. Also the staff seem very helpful and making sure they are avialable if another sales rep. Is in need of there assestents at least thats how I have perceived it to be ...Response from AT&TMarch 2, 2021Alena thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We so so happy that you are a loyal customer for Reese.
- January 6, 20215 out of 5Michelle was excellent! Very patient and efficient in helping everyone in the storeResponse from AT&TJanuary 8, 2021Trey we are glad you enjoyed your experience with Michele. We hope to see you again soon.
- December 15, 20201 out of 5The people that work here are absolutely unprofessional, rood, and straight up liers..we have been with att for 3 years and have never missed a payment never ask for nothing free and we upgraded our phones to the iPhone 11 during a trade in promotion and the professional representative Ruben alcala was the one assisted us or shall I say screwed us. I traded in my iPhone 6 a plus which qualified for the promotion and was was supposed to get a $600 credit. He took my phone that day and said it should appear in 2 to 3 billing cycles. 8 months later it’s still not there. I have returned to the store numerous times trying to find out what happened and no one would give me the time of day. I found out finally that the iPhone wasn’t applied to even get the promotion and he took my phone that day so I have been paying more than I had budgeted for and agreed on that day and also lost my phone or it was stolen that day moreless. I have tried for months and talked to so many different representatives and supervisors on the phone and in person and no one could tell me nothing. This has really took a toll on our family and my respect for att in general. All I ask as a customer is for someone to please help me get this fixed or at least try.Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2020Hello Dicus,
Thank you for reaching out. Your experience in our store matters to us. We apologize and want to correct this! Please come in and talk to me, my name is Stephanie and I am the store manager. I just recently took over the store a couple of months ago and i know that i have not talked to you about this but I am more than happy to take a look into it for you. I am typically here everyday of the week except Sunday’s and Wednesday’s which are normally my off days. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.