AT&T Store Florence Florence
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Florence
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Florence?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Florence Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 18, 20205 out of 5I had many issues associated with an att internet installation. None of the issues were with the installer, who was excellent. After four separate conversations with att customer service, with no resolution I went to the local att wireless office.
The branch manager there listened fully to my complaint, offered several possible resolutions and apologized for all the inconveniences brought about by the lack of customer service.
The branch managers name is Joshua Flanagan. He provided the kind of customer service that att was noted for in the 70's and 80's. He should be recognized and advanced because of his skill sets.
I could not be happier with the outcome and am planning on changing my cellular service to att based on my experience with this branch manager to address a problem that was not his direct responsibility.
I can't thank Joshua enough for restoring my faith in customer serviceResponse from AT&TAugust 18, 2020Hi Damon M.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve your issues here at the Florence, AL location and thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. We always strive to provide the best possible customer service and we are very happy to have you as the best part of AT&T. We look forward to seeing you again here at the Florence store and we certainly appreciate you and your business. Thank you again for being the best part of AT&T!
- March 31, 20201 out of 5Waited 45 min and still no answer 2 days in a rowResponse from AT&TApril 6, 2020Hello Linda N., This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please reach out to the store manager at the Florence location so your concerns can be addressed. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- February 6, 20201 out of 5Ok, I have never written a review before so this should show just how bad my experiences have been with this att. They are awful! I’ve been twice to get help with one of our phones and left so frustrated that it was ridiculous. No one ever wants to help and when they do they act like they have no idea what they are doing. A few times they have actually made the situations worse. Customer service via phone is just as aggravating but for different reasons. I’m so frustrated and we have this problem all the time with this company.
We are switching over to another phone service ASAP.Response from AT&TFebruary 10, 2020Hi Donna D.
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please come to the Florence AT&T at your convenience to speak with the Store Manager, so I can provide you with a better experience and address your concerns. Thank you.
- April 15, 20191 out of 5Tried to force us to pay a fee to upgrade an iPad when we were eligible for upgrade. The fee was an early termination fee(we were NOT terminating), but he didn't want to see he was wrong so he told me to leave. I told him to get someone on the phone and he refused. We spoke with a supervisor at the Chicago office who told us we were correct and he was wrong. The Supervisor made it right and we were very grateful that this individual helped us.
- December 18, 20185 out of 5