AT&T Store Florence Florence
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Florence Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 31, 20201 out of 5Waited 45 min and still no answer 2 days in a rowResponse from AT&TApril 6, 2020Hello Linda N., This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please reach out to the store manager at the Florence location so your concerns can be addressed. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- February 6, 20201 out of 5Ok, I have never written a review before so this should show just how bad my experiences have been with this att. They are awful! I’ve been twice to get help with one of our phones and left so frustrated that it was ridiculous. No one ever wants to help and when they do they act like they have no idea what they are doing. A few times they have actually made the situations worse. Customer service via phone is just as aggravating but for different reasons. I’m so frustrated and we have this problem all the time with this company.
We are switching over to another phone service ASAP.Response from AT&TFebruary 10, 2020Hi Donna D.
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please come to the Florence AT&T at your convenience to speak with the Store Manager, so I can provide you with a better experience and address your concerns. Thank you.
- April 15, 20191 out of 5Tried to force us to pay a fee to upgrade an iPad when we were eligible for upgrade. The fee was an early termination fee(we were NOT terminating), but he didn't want to see he was wrong so he told me to leave. I told him to get someone on the phone and he refused. We spoke with a supervisor at the Chicago office who told us we were correct and he was wrong. The Supervisor made it right and we were very grateful that this individual helped us.
- December 18, 20185 out of 5
- July 31, 20185 out of 5Walked into the store and was immediately recognized. Rep answered my questions and set up my new phone in less than 15 minutes (which included installing a protective cover and screen protector). I was in and out in less than 20 minutes.