AT&T Store Florence Florence
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Florence
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Florence?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Florence Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 18, 20205 out of 5I had many issues associated with an att internet installation. None of the issues were with the installer, who was excellent. After four separate conversations with att customer service, with no resolution I went to the local att wireless office.
The branch manager there listened fully to my complaint, offered several possible resolutions and apologized for all the inconveniences brought about by the lack of customer service.
The branch managers name is Joshua Flanagan. He provided the kind of customer service that att was noted for in the 70's and 80's. He should be recognized and advanced because of his skill sets.
I could not be happier with the outcome and am planning on changing my cellular service to att based on my experience with this branch manager to address a problem that was not his direct responsibility.
I can't thank Joshua enough for restoring my faith in customer serviceResponse from AT&TAugust 18, 2020Hi Damon M.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve your issues here at the Florence, AL location and thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. We always strive to provide the best possible customer service and we are very happy to have you as the best part of AT&T. We look forward to seeing you again here at the Florence store and we certainly appreciate you and your business. Thank you again for being the best part of AT&T!
- March 31, 20201 out of 5Waited 45 min and still no answer 2 days in a rowResponse from AT&TApril 6, 2020Hello Linda N., This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please reach out to the store manager at the Florence location so your concerns can be addressed. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- February 6, 20201 out of 5Ok, I have never written a review before so this should show just how bad my experiences have been with this att. They are awful! I’ve been twice to get help with one of our phones and left so frustrated that it was ridiculous. No one ever wants to help and when they do they act like they have no idea what they are doing. A few times they have actually made the situations worse. Customer service via phone is just as aggravating but for different reasons. I’m so frustrated and we have this problem all the time with this company.
We are switching over to another phone service ASAP.Response from AT&TFebruary 10, 2020Hi Donna D.
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please come to the Florence AT&T at your convenience to speak with the Store Manager, so I can provide you with a better experience and address your concerns. Thank you.
- April 15, 20191 out of 5Tried to force us to pay a fee to upgrade an iPad when we were eligible for upgrade. The fee was an early termination fee(we were NOT terminating), but he didn't want to see he was wrong so he told me to leave. I told him to get someone on the phone and he refused. We spoke with a supervisor at the Chicago office who told us we were correct and he was wrong. The Supervisor made it right and we were very grateful that this individual helped us.
- December 18, 20185 out of 5