AT&T Store Muscle Shoals Muscle Shoals
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Muscle Shoals
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Muscle Shoals?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Muscle Shoals Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 10, 20215 out of 5Collin was outstanding as he hooked us up with a new Android. He was very knowledgeable & professional. And always respectful. Would highly recommend!!!Response from AT&TJanuary 12, 2021Hi Linda, Thank you so much for taking time to recommend our location. We are thrilled to hear that Collin provided you with a 5 star customer experience. Thank you so much for your business and please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can do for you.
- November 6, 20201 out of 5Worst experience ever. Was told I could bring my 2 Verizon tablets over with att AND use hotspot. SIM cards didn’t work on tablets. Josh K. gave a poor attempt at a solution with no walk through. returned next day to new salesman with issue. He explained you can’t bring Verizon tablets over without having them unlocked & wouldn’t have told me that to start with. Sold me a att tablet and told me I could hotspot. That didn’t work. Returned AGAIN next day to be told you can not hotspot with tablets on their unlimited plan... I was upset having switched providers under the impression I could (as I did with Verizon). Got account issues fixed and previous tablet lines removed. few days later realize while looking at my account Josh sold us the wrong phone model. Instead of the iPhone 11 we stated we wanted (special deal on them), he apparently gave us an iPhone XR! We didn’t notice as we did not double check the box & the same cases fit both models. Had to call customer service as I did not trust this store to fix the issue!Response from AT&TNovember 10, 2020Hi Ashley, H. We know that first impressions are very important. Your experience in our store matters to us. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- June 17, 20202 out of 5Mostly good, however, a big F on deceit and unethical practice for Joshua K. I purchased a new phone and clearly stated twice that I wanted no changes to my plan or account. I signed nothing and gave no verbal authorization to anything other than buying a phone, case, and screen protector. Three days later, I received a text notification that my $15 monthly insurance had started. It was simple to go online and remove it, however, annoying to have to fix something Joshua K. broke. When I called the store to talk to Joshua K., he said it was only $15 a month and how he always Includes this insurance when he sells phones. He offered a lukewarm apology, that was loaded with annoyance. Other than Joshua K., I’ve had positive experiences at this location.Response from AT&TJune 22, 2020Hello J.M. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and I am sorry we could not provide that to you. I would like to invite you back into the store to go over this with you and make sure we take care of you. Thanks for your business and come back soon.
- February 19, 20201 out of 5earlier this week I returned to our local store and was not as pleased as my recent visits over the past few weeks. i was greeted by a man named Stephen. he was unprofessional and did not seem to have any interest in trying to help me. i have been in a few times recently and had great experience with a young lady trying to resolve some issues for me. i believe her name was Brandy. i think this guy needs to learn a thing or two about customer service.Response from AT&TFebruary 20, 2020Hi Jennifer D. Professionalism and taking care of the customer is what is at the core of our store values and I am regretful you didn't experience that. I would like to invite you into the store to talk about your experience and talk about how we can better service you as a customer.
- December 12, 20191 out of 5F- would grade lower if possibleResponse from AT&TDecember 13, 2019Hello David h We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.