AT&T Store Montgomery Eastchase
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Montgomery
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Montgomery?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Montgomery Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 9, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service! I have been coming to this location since this location opened. Staff is always professional,kind and personable.Response from AT&TSeptember 9, 2020Hello Samantha-
Your experience in our store matters to us. Hope to see you again!
- July 15, 20205 out of 5I want to give a special thanks to Justin Smith for excellent customer services. Justin exceed my expectations.💯💯💯Response from AT&TJuly 15, 2020Hello Hazel- Serving our customers with the best service possible Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience even better. As we strive for this every day.
- June 14, 20204 out of 5Service was good but was very surprised that no one in the store was wearing a mask. Saw no hand sanitizer for customers to use. As a senior citizen with health problems I was uncomfortable and I hope I will not need to go into the store again.Response from AT&TJune 17, 2020Hello Ceceila, we do apologize for your experience with no masks, our store is equipped with sanitizer that may not look familiar but is available at all tables in our location. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- May 11, 20201 out of 5Screw this place. My father is older and was trying to be kind and pay off my iPhone 8+ and purchased an iPhone 11 Pro Max to replace it. He specifically told them (in front of my fiancé and I) that he wanted to PAY OFF my 8+ and buy the 11 pro max IN FULL and Jimmy D. that “helped” us screwed us over and put him on a payment plan with interest. (My father is older and doesn’t understand checking his bank statements online). It’s ended up costing us way more monthly when we specifically said we wanted to pay in full. Whoever the mixed guy named Jimmy D (name on receipt), is— that claimed to be helping us should be fired. Literally SCREW HIM. We are furious and switching phone companies because of you, Jimmy D. I hope you reap the consequences if you even still work there.Response from AT&TJuly 8, 2020Hello, We apologize for the issues you received in our location. We hope to have an opportunity to reach out to you to work on the issue and rectify it. We however do not have payment plans with any interest and the devices can be paid in full after purchase at any time.
The Management Staff at Eastchase.
- March 19, 20205 out of 5I had the honor of getting Sales rep Brandon England and he was excellent!! I’m writing this review because customer service this great needs to be recognized and duplicated!!