AT&T Store Montgomery Eastchase
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Montgomery Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 14, 20204 out of 5Service was good but was very surprised that no one in the store was wearing a mask. Saw no hand sanitizer for customers to use. As a senior citizen with health problems I was uncomfortable and I hope I will not need to go into the store again.Response from AT&TJune 17, 2020Hello Ceceila, we do apologize for your experience with no masks, our store is equipped with sanitizer that may not look familiar but is available at all tables in our location. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- May 11, 20201 out of 5Screw this place. My father is older and was trying to be kind and pay off my iPhone 8+ and purchased an iPhone 11 Pro Max to replace it. He specifically told them (in front of my fiancé and I) that he wanted to PAY OFF my 8+ and buy the 11 pro max IN FULL and Jimmy D. that “helped” us screwed us over and put him on a payment plan with interest. (My father is older and doesn’t understand checking his bank statements online). It’s ended up costing us way more monthly when we specifically said we wanted to pay in full. Whoever the mixed guy named Jimmy D (name on receipt), is— that claimed to be helping us should be fired. Literally SCREW HIM. We are furious and switching phone companies because of you, Jimmy D. I hope you reap the consequences if you even still work there.
- March 19, 20205 out of 5I had the honor of getting Sales rep Brandon England and he was excellent!! I’m writing this review because customer service this great needs to be recognized and duplicated!!
- February 27, 20201 out of 5I have been trying to get my 93 year old mothers cell phone cancelled for 6 months without success. The next call will be from my attorney!!!
- November 7, 20195 out of 5Excellent customer service. Thanks Zachary.Response from AT&TNovember 19, 2019Hello Helen,
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. I'm glad that Zachary was able to give you excellent customer service.