AT&T Store Montgomery Ann Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Montgomery Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 17, 20191 out of 5When I was reviewing phone options I was told that there was a promo code for galaxyA6, which would allow me to get the galaxyA6 for half the price. That never happened. I went back in 2 days later to retract my contract and was talked out of it. The manager told me that the promo code will kick in after 60 days. That never happened either. Once again I go back to the store and the manager said give it one more month and that if it didn't kick in she would make sure that it did. At that time she gave me her personal number on a business card for me to contact her about this matter and she never returned my calls or texts. Now I'm stuck with this phone paying full price when I probably would have chosen another phone at full price. They do bad business at this store and I'm going as high in command as I can about this.
- February 5, 20195 out of 5On about5:00pm, Feb 2, 2019, I went in the AT&T store on Ann St. Monthomery, AL. There were only 3 employees working in the empty store, 2 females & 1 male. The older of the 2 females waited on me - the younger female soon left. The female that waited on me was very helpful & spent a very long time putting my tablet on my account. The tablet was one I had gotten when I bought my Samsung Android well over a year ago. I had never added it to my AT&T account. This earnest, knowledgeable young women did all of this knowing that I wasn't buying anything. She spent all this time w/ me just as a courteous service to an AT&T customer. I am most impressed & appreciative!
- December 9, 20185 out of 5From the time we entered the store the store manager was excellent
- August 20, 20185 out of 5Great and friendly customer service. I waited for about 5 minutes but after that it was smooth sailing. I was in and out in about 30min
- June 21, 20181 out of 5But couldn’t give me a good deal like buy one get one but on tv it’s buy one get one now , thinking about going to a different carrier