AT&T Store Wasilla Cottonwood Creek Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Wasilla
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wasilla?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wasilla Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 19, 20211 out of 5I give them no stars and will tell you ya best have it all in writing and perhaps even a video with sound. I was told one thing but got another went back to store to inquire and was told I must of misunderstood!! No I understood exactly what you were telling me but it was not what I got. Was told I could trade my phone in and the new one would be “ free” Ppffhht. Not likely. So when I went back to store and ask about this she told me I was wrong. So now I’m in a contract that I was specifically told was not a contract, I don’t own my phone until 2 1/2 years from now! I kept her scribble notes that they take when they con you into this and showed it to her and she knew I was right at that point. Told me I could speak to manager but it wouldn’t do me any good what’s done is done. Ok fine. You are right what’s done is done and I will pay off this phone and be “done” with att.Response from AT&TJanuary 23, 2021Hello Jill B This is not the experience we wanted you to have. For your convenience, you can always choose to shop online and pick-up in the store when it is convenient for you. You are also welcome to contact customer care. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- January 10, 20211 out of 5My husband and I had went to the store here in Wasilla to search for a new phone because I do not know much about it and I will trust no one but my husband to help me find a phone. When we went to the store my husband and I were not allowed to go in together we have been married over 25 years we do not have the Covid virus. We were turned away that will be for us there were three customers that they lead in that is not fair. AT&T has now lost a customer and we will go somewhere else and less they allow Mary couples to join forces and participate in each others purchases. We are not online shoppers, we are to old for that trap.Response from AT&TJanuary 11, 2021Hello Rose S Thank you for reaching out. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. For your convenience, you can always choose to shop online and pick-up in the store when it is convenient for you. Hope you have a fantastic day.
- January 2, 20211 out of 5Over an hour wait to try and get a new phone but had people standing around to greet people at the door and make “appointments”Response from AT&TJanuary 5, 2021Hello Nick L We apologize you experienced a long wait time. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit.
- December 14, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer serivce. They dont explain how they have changed everything due to COVID then treat you terribly because you don't know. Everything is the customers fault and the second you act frustrated they boot you outResponse from AT&TDecember 15, 2020Hello Dee Thank you for reaching out. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. For your convenience, you can always choose to shop online or through customer care when it is convenient for you. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 24, 20201 out of 5Poor service on 2 separate occasions.
I’ve been an AT&T customer for over 10 years. My overall experience has been great in every location except when I recently visited the kiosk located in Wasilla Alaska. Based off my last two visits I would have never imagined that was an AT&T store based off the service. The first visit, I went in looking for a case for my phone. I was met at the door and was asked what I needed before I could even enter. Once I was in, I was escorted to the phone cases and was told by the employee to not touch any cases because of covid. I was to tell him what case I wanted to look at and he would pass it to me which didn’t make a lot of sense but I followed along. I did notice I was the only one complying by these “rules” when I looked around and noticed other customers freely grabbing and looking at items on the shelves. Moving on to me next visit. I was working at the time. I called to see if there were any wait times because I wanted to return an item. I was told by the woman who answered the phone there were no wait times and I could come. I arrived five minutes later to be greeted at the door by Adrian who tells me I need to check in and there is a 15 min wait. I explain to him I just called and was told there were no lines. He shrug his shoulders and replied there were other customers in line. I then asked to speak with a manager. A lady came out and stated I spoke with her previously on the phone. I asked how was it possible that in the 5 mins it took me to arrive at the door, 15 minutes worth of people showed up? She then replied “well it happened.” I explained I was working and just needed to return an item. She offered to give me store credit which I didn’t want. I explained that I wanted the transaction refunded to my card and she replied she was in the middle of doing something and couldn’t do that. The overall experience on both occasions lacked the sense of care and superior customer service you would expect from AT&T employees. I believe the control measures in place to fight covid are overkill. The check in process need to get fixed. On my second visit, I waited outside for 10 minutes before I decided to leave being it was 18 degrees outside. I waited in an adjacent store to warm up for another 10 minutes and I never received a call after I checked in. Your stores rely strongly on excellent customer service and you will continue to lose customers, like myself if that service is not offered.Response from AT&TNovember 24, 2020Hello Steven, G We apologize you experienced a long wait time. For your convenience, you can always choose to shop online and pick-up in the store when it is convenient for you. We apologize for the miscommunication on the wait times, often we can get busy within only seconds. Hope you were able to get the item returned or replaced. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.