AT&T Store Wasilla Cottonwood Creek Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wasilla Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 5, 20201 out of 5We waited at the door at 10:30am. Guy comes out and ask what we needed. I explain to him what we needed. Then after he says well we are only letting high risk and seniors until 11am. Ok so we wait, 11:01am rolls around. Walk up to the door a different worker answer we explain what we needed. Then he says I can bring some stuff out but if you don’t have a mask you can’t come in and only one of you can come in. Now why did first guy not say this to us and why let us explain both to basically say go away!Response from AT&TMay 6, 2020Hello Adam A We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- March 26, 20201 out of 5Lied to us on internet service. . Bill was supposed to be 60.00 a month. Never told us that the overages would be high. Last bill 270.00. Stay away from them. Even the employees don’t use their internetResponse from AT&TMarch 28, 2020Hello Linda Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We offered you options for your complaint but we are limited to what we can do in store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- March 24, 20201 out of 5Usually get friendly service, but today my children and I had a question about helping with being locked out of an iPhone purchased from this store. As we use these cell phones for communication safety, during this time as a working single mother.
The associate who opened the door for us made us feel like we were inconveniently asking for help and refused us before giving us helpful information on what to do.
His words: “you’ll just have to wait till IT works opens. Sorry”
Considering the COVID19 scare, these employees are still serving the public and should continue to Act as friendly professionals per usual.
As a business owner myself, I would be embarrassed to have associates with this demeanor. Covid19 outbreak or not.Response from AT&TMarch 25, 2020Hi Ashleigh, D., we’re sorry that you felt like we didn’t want to help you with your iPhone issue and I understand how important it is to stay connected, however, during this COVID-19 outbreak we are limiting people who come into our location for safety reasons and would have only been able to allow one of you into the store, for safety, if we had been able to assist. We are unable to assist with you with being locked out of an iPhone and usually we would recommend you go to IT Works to get assistance as they are Apple technicians. Your other option is to call Apple directly to see if they can assist. Even if we had not been limited in store for assistance right now due to COVID-19, there is still nothing we could have done for being locked out of any device as issues such as these are manufacturer technical questions and not cellular carrier related. We hope you and your family stay safe, while we continue to help customers in a safe manner from our location.
- January 26, 20195 out of 5Speedy help, answers to all my questions - great service!
- January 11, 20195 out of 5It was awesome!! She was very knowledgeable about the products!