AT&T Store Wasilla Cottonwood Creek Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Wasilla
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wasilla?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Wasilla Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 18, 20201 out of 5This evening I went into ATT store after I called in and was invited by the store employee on the phone. When I got there we talked about my plan and my wife’s iPhone 12 mini she just received in the mail hours ago. The plan couldn’t be adjusted other then on my app or on phone. Employee showed me cases and I text my wife a picture of them. While she browsed the phone cases I attempted to access my account on my phone. The whole encounter is roughly 5 minutes. Waiting for a response from my wife I was harassed by the employee named Alaska Retes numerous times. I informed the employee the whole context and the employee proceeded to kick me out. I asked for the manager after I was confirmed I was being kicked out. The employee said the manager is not here. Then immediately a manager was available. I was weary that the employee was the manager, named Daniel J Navarre. After conversation I do believe that employee to be a manager. He proceeded to defend his employee even after full context. Meanwhile there is virtually no one in the store shopping and 4 employees roughly standing around waiting to help someone. My wife called me during Daniel and my conversation where I informed her I was being kicked out and could not proceed to buy her iPhone cases. It was at this time Daniel J Navarre decided to tell me I wasn’t being kicked out. I even confirmed with him the definition of what I was doing in the store and the words, roam, and loiter were the two that came to describe my time in the store. I then proceeded to target to which I bought my wife 2 iPhone 12 mini cases. The whole time I was in the store with my 7 year old daughter, both of us wearing masks, I only took up the smallest piece of real estate and was never engaging in the negative energy given out by the employee. It is my belief that the employee took it upon their self to discriminate against me and that the form of behavior used against me can only be best described as harassment. I implore you to contact the Wasilla Alaska ATT store and review any and all footage of camera, audio interaction. I called the manager back immediately to request information for a formal complaint, and that manager was willfully working with me and I feel doing a professional job of trying to correct the experience. However, in my 10 years contracted with ATT (cingular) I have never once felt so uncomfortable. I am considering calling Verizon tomorrow morning and doing everything within my power to return this hours old iPhone 12 mini and canceling everything I have with ATT. I don’t know what other remedy there can be for feeling the way I do after such an experience. Let alone getting this treatment in front of my 7 year old daughter. Changing something so positive as getting our first new phones in 3 years to this negative experience.Response from AT&TNovember 18, 2020Hello Greg Mitchell Thank you for reaching out. We want to resolve your existing issue. You will receive a call from the Store Manager tomorrow to resolve the issue.
- October 21, 20201 out of 5Came to the store to return an on-line order and was told it could only be done in an exchange. I checked with ATT (611) and the website before I came to the store. I even called before I came to make sure. I was blantanly lied to by the Rep that they could not help me. I will not return to your store and I will send a complaint the the National HQ.Response from AT&TOctober 28, 2020Hello Craig H. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please contact the store at 907-631-0350 and ask for Lauri so we can a resolution for you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Thank you for contacting me yesterday Craig, I hope that you know that your patronage is appreciated and we hope that you will come back to allow us to assist you.
- October 15, 20201 out of 5Went to look at a iWatch for my wife, when we got to the door the employee said only 1 of us can come in, we had masks, your policy is stupid, its ineffective and you lost 2 sales that day and we won't be going back.
Figure it out.Response from AT&TOctober 19, 2020Hello jake c This is not the experience we wanted you to have. For your convenience, you can always choose to shop online or contact customer care and have your items shipped directly to you! Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- May 5, 20201 out of 5We waited at the door at 10:30am. Guy comes out and ask what we needed. I explain to him what we needed. Then after he says well we are only letting high risk and seniors until 11am. Ok so we wait, 11:01am rolls around. Walk up to the door a different worker answer we explain what we needed. Then he says I can bring some stuff out but if you don’t have a mask you can’t come in and only one of you can come in. Now why did first guy not say this to us and why let us explain both to basically say go away!Response from AT&TMay 6, 2020Hello Adam A We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- March 26, 20201 out of 5Lied to us on internet service. . Bill was supposed to be 60.00 a month. Never told us that the overages would be high. Last bill 270.00. Stay away from them. Even the employees don’t use their internetResponse from AT&TMarch 28, 2020Hello Linda Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We offered you options for your complaint but we are limited to what we can do in store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.