AT&T Store Glendale Arrowhead Festival
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Glendale Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 28, 20201 out of 5this is how bad it is to deal with AT&T, I'm getting frustrated thinking about going into a store. The AT&T store and the Direct TV experiences have in the past has conditioned me to become on edge and to expect the worst case scenario. I'm sure I'm not the only one. What is wrong with your culture that creates this angsts with customers?
- May 31, 20205 out of 5Abel is the most patient person I've ever encountered in customer service! So helpful!!Response from AT&TJune 2, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 29, 20195 out of 5My daughter and I went into this store, stressed from a previous day involving a car accident and during the week of Christmas.
We were greeted by Naomi, a wonderful woman full of smiles and happy to help. We explained what we were looking for and she was able to help immediately.
Once Naomi got everything together for us, she introduced us to Kyle, who took over. Kyle was amazing. Full of smiles himself, little jokes that made us chuckle, and was extremely helpful with getting my daughter's new phone all set up.
Both Naomi and Kyle made the experience a great one, made our day and helped to lighten our moods. Thank you to both of you for your wonderful attitudes and outstanding customer service!Response from AT&TJanuary 19, 2020Hi Samantha A.. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Glad to you had a great experience at this location and we hope to connect with you soon!
- November 21, 20191 out of 5I wrote a bad review about the service of this store. I just found out they gave me a response. Which was a made up apology. That made me write another bad review. In your apology you asked me to meet you and see what you can do. Which was very nice! Unfortunately you haven't your name of who I am supposed to meet. So you want me to waste another hour of my time to find out who you are. Beside wasting my times or ignoring me. Do you have anything to offers. Because I waste another hour resolving the issues that I came to your store to resolve on the phone. So you tell me?
- October 30, 20191 out of 5Well, I usually don't give reviews for if I do they are good ones. I went 3 times to that store to get the new iPhone 11 pro max. I end up going to Apple stores instead. Beside they promoted items they don't have. They have no costumers service skills. The last time I went there was Wednesday, October 30, 2019, around 11 am. They were 2 salespeople on the floor taking care of costumers one of them someone will be right with you. So u decided to wait thinking they may have another salesperson or they were all most done with their costumers. About 45 minutes later another customer came in. After an hour one, the salesperson was done with the customer they were working with. So I thought I was supposed to be next in line. Well, the salesperson ignores me and went straight to the person that just arrived. So you are telling why I should be upset. Maybe I should cancel my service with At&t.Response from AT&TOctober 31, 2019Hello Alain k. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Sincere apologies that you feel you were ignored at our location, definitely not how we want to treat our customers. If you would like to come back in and speak with me directly, I would be happy to help. Especially if your issue was not resolved. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.