AT&T Store Glendale Arrowhead Festival
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Glendale
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Glendale?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Glendale Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 18, 20201 out of 5I went to the store hoping to bring back TV receivers that I found out won't work on my Internet. I was met by a young man who insisted on having my receipt TO RETURN THEIR EQUIPMENT. I told him that I asked the man that sold me the equipment but he didn't give me a receipt and he proceeded to tell me he couldn't take it back without a receipt. WHAT? Their equipment couldn't be taken back. I later went home, found the receipt which only said $39.39 on it with no description of what was given to me. How would that have helped him. There was no part numbers on my receipt, no information about me or the equipment. He put me through that frustration FOR NOTHING. Today, I called AT&T and was told to take it back to any UPS store and they would gladly send it back. How easy was that after two store representatives told me it must go back to an AT&T store? Frustration with punks that don't know how to do their job. Train them better or get rid of them. I went through needless frustration for what? So little punk guy could feel like a man? Worst experience and will get out of AT&T as soon as possile
- July 25, 20201 out of 5Erik is rude, unprofessional and needs management training. His lack of listening skills are as bad as his desire to talk over people.
My advice with AT&T, do not go into this store. Call AT&T until you find somebody who knows what they are doing. The store was not helpful with resolving account issues and the rudeness of the employee was so bad that other customers waiting with me in line commented on it as well.
Hopefully someday he will talk to his management the same way he talks to customers and then he will be off to his next opportunity.Response from AT&TJuly 25, 2020Hello Tony S We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- June 28, 20201 out of 5this is how bad it is to deal with AT&T, I'm getting frustrated thinking about going into a store. The AT&T store and the Direct TV experiences have in the past has conditioned me to become on edge and to expect the worst case scenario. I'm sure I'm not the only one. What is wrong with your culture that creates this angsts with customers?Response from AT&TJuly 21, 2020Hello alan G We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- May 31, 20205 out of 5Abel is the most patient person I've ever encountered in customer service! So helpful!!Response from AT&TJune 2, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 29, 20195 out of 5My daughter and I went into this store, stressed from a previous day involving a car accident and during the week of Christmas.
We were greeted by Naomi, a wonderful woman full of smiles and happy to help. We explained what we were looking for and she was able to help immediately.
Once Naomi got everything together for us, she introduced us to Kyle, who took over. Kyle was amazing. Full of smiles himself, little jokes that made us chuckle, and was extremely helpful with getting my daughter's new phone all set up.
Both Naomi and Kyle made the experience a great one, made our day and helped to lighten our moods. Thank you to both of you for your wonderful attitudes and outstanding customer service!Response from AT&TJanuary 19, 2020Hi Samantha A.. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Glad to you had a great experience at this location and we hope to connect with you soon!