AT&T Store Phoenix Metro Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Phoenix
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Phoenix Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 27, 20205 out of 5Great workers and they listen to what I going on with my plan and they help all of them are amazing
- May 20, 20201 out of 5Went in to see about getting a new phone. The young man that was supposed to be helping me was rude! I asked about pricing and he said it's on The card. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE! HE didn't want to make a sale to BAD!
- April 26, 20205 out of 5I can't say enough good things about this store and Marco in particular. They made good on promises I had been made when another AT&T store could not. Marco is the man. He was excellent in making the deal happen and also soothing my wife's uneasiness in making the switch. After over 12 years of loyalty to T-Mobile, they wouldn't even come close to rewarding us. I understand Marco is looking at a promotion and I think he well deserves it. He was knowledgeable, helpful and professional. AT&T would be smart to reward him and keep him in their system. They went out of their way to make everything happen the way it was supposed to. If you need a phone, go see Marco, he is the man. Great experience and they earned my business, again, I can't say enough about the whole experience. I spoke with a couple of the managers also and everyone was nice and helpful. I will definitely go back.
- March 23, 20201 out of 5Sent my elderly mother 3/21/2020 to pick up a phone. She is on my phone plan. I just gave authorization for her to pick it up. Somehow she came home with an At&t box. She was told that it was a free box and when activated, it has a 14 day trial. My mother calls me about it and I told her to return it today 3/23/2020 because she already has Directv. She went in today to return but for some reason she was calling me for my passcode. I told her she doesnt need it. The person helping her, his name was Nathaniel. My husband spoke to Nathaniel and asked why he is taking advantage of an elderly woman who was just there to pick up a phone. all she wants is to return the box. Nathaniel turned around and said that Directv is overcharging my mother with her bill. Why are you bad mouthing a company that AT&T bought? That is not very good customer service and it is not good for both companies. Off course my husband is mad at this point. Nathaniel turned around and told my husband to come in the store. Are you kidding me? You want my husband to come in when we are dealing with the coronavirus right now. My husband asked to speak with the store manager and he said he is the store manager. so my husband asked for his manager and refused to give a name and then said I am ending the call and he hung up. According to the store website, Jorge Santoyo is the manager. I would never go back to this store again. Jorge Santoyo, if you are reading this and you can see my email address that i have provided, contact me and schedule a phone call.
- February 14, 20201 out of 5Been trying to call the store for 2 days to check accessory inventory. No one seems to work here since the phones go unanswered.