AT&T Store Phoenix Metro Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Phoenix
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Phoenix?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Phoenix Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 21, 20201 out of 5This is the worst experience I've ever had. No one is willing to resolve my problem. I have went to the store several times and nothing is resolved. Due to their incompetence, I am having a charge go to collections for something I never used.Response from AT&TOctober 25, 2020Hello Maria, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- October 13, 20201 out of 5hi i signed up with you guys back in June when I first went to your location in Arizona at Metro Center I was told by the salesman that if I was to trade in my iPhone 8 plus I would get $500 off the iPhone XR and it would only be five dollars a month for the XR.
I was getting a discount on the XR but it wasn’t the amount I was told it would be. instead of taking off $16 it was only taking off six so I was paying 10 extra dollars a month for the phone.
I went in about a month or two ago to talk to another salesman and he said that they had to fix the issue and that I would still be getting $500 off the phone and it would be five dollars a month to pay for it.
I waited to see if it would happen but after two billing cycles it’s still didn’t change. so I went in today to talk to another salesman and I was told that the guy before the one that I first signed up with was wrong and that the phone he told me that would be five dollars that it wasn’t that deal. The guy I talk to you the second time he told me he fix the issue never said anything about the first guy being wrong.
so the guy from today told me there’s nothing he can do about it. It is very frustrating getting told different things from different people if the iPhone XR wasn’t going to be $500 off I would’ve never got it and now I can’t cancel with you guys cause I still have to pay over $500 to pay off the phone.
I am also upset because I got a notification in my app telling me that I had $100 credit and that it would come off on my next bill but I never saw that credit again and it’s no longer on my end for some reason it’s just gone.
also, i also sent a sim card that didn’t pair with my phone. so i went to the store and i was told i need to buy a new phone. it was the one that was supposed to be $500 off. i had to pay for the first sim card in my first bill, even though i never used it and i was supposed to get a credit for it that i never saw.
I need someone to get in contact with me and explain why their salesman‘s are being told different things and why am I’m not getting the deal I was originally promised by two people now. also why my hundred dollar credit for my bill is just gone. and my credit for a line that i wasn’t able to use.
- September 19, 20201 out of 5After only being with this provider for two billing cycles all I can say is BUYERS BEWARE. This location specifically is terrible. I have to return to an at&t store for the 6th time for same thing. The person who sold me and my wife our phones promised us $167 after taxes and with insurance. It took three visits before the FIRST bill to get to the price we agreed on(and yes I understand the 1st bill is the highest, but not $100 higher). After that interaction the employee assured us that our monthly would stay at the $167 we agreed on.. After paying the first bill, we get greeted by the same problem. Instead of 167, the bill is $258. Obviously I go to the store thinking it would be a quick fix. Instead it was a horrible experience. The guy who sold us the phone is like whole different person. He starts telling us things he never disclosed before. After speaking with other stores I have one conclusion. If you are trying to switch to AT&T, either switch to a different location or just avoid at&t all together. My wife and i just want what was promised to us. We will advice friends and family to avoid At&t this situation is too stressful. The only way that would make us feel better is if this company makes things.Response from AT&TSeptember 19, 2020Hello M.E. We apologize and want to correct this! We want to resolve your existing issue. Please come back to the store and ask for a manager.
- May 27, 20205 out of 5Great workers and they listen to what I going on with my plan and they help all of them are amazing
- May 20, 20201 out of 5Went in to see about getting a new phone. The young man that was supposed to be helping me was rude! I asked about pricing and he said it's on The card. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE! HE didn't want to make a sale to BAD!