AT&T Store Phoenix Metro Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Phoenix
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Phoenix?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Phoenix Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 26, 20205 out of 5I received excellent customer service from Crystal at this store. I went in to purchase a replacement SIM card and she was knowledgable, kind, and helpful. Thank you so much!Response from AT&TDecember 29, 2020Hello K.C. ! Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- December 5, 20201 out of 5Update from 12/02/2020. Evidently Steve; the salesperson added two services to my bill without asking or receiving authorization, totaling around $20+ extra (every month). I thought that it was a crime to charge unauthorized items/services to someone else's card! The customer service person at ATT direct informed me of the second unknown charge after I called to have one charge removed, which I found out about after I received a text from ATT.Response from AT&TDecember 13, 2020Hello GL, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- December 2, 20201 out of 5I just purchased an iphone 12 this evening. Steve was the sales person. He must have been late for an appointment; he kept checking his watch and his answers to almost all of my questions were "it's a personal choice" and "look at this paper, it has all of the information." Very lazy! He rudely referred to my companion as "chief" when telling him to move to the other side of the plexiglass to finalize my purchase. He did bring out a rapid charger for an extra fee, but did not tell me how much it was going to cost. Treating customers like an inconvenience and not maintaining professional courtesy is inexcusable. $900+ seems like a lot of money for substandard service. After I finished my purchase then Steve informed me that due to covid I would have to transfer my data at home instead having it done in store.Response from AT&TDecember 5, 2020Hello GL, Your experience in our store matters to us. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- October 21, 20201 out of 5This is the worst experience I've ever had. No one is willing to resolve my problem. I have went to the store several times and nothing is resolved. Due to their incompetence, I am having a charge go to collections for something I never used.Response from AT&TOctober 25, 2020Hello Maria, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- October 13, 20201 out of 5hi i signed up with you guys back in June when I first went to your location in Arizona at Metro Center I was told by the salesman that if I was to trade in my iPhone 8 plus I would get $500 off the iPhone XR and it would only be five dollars a month for the XR.
I was getting a discount on the XR but it wasn’t the amount I was told it would be. instead of taking off $16 it was only taking off six so I was paying 10 extra dollars a month for the phone.
I went in about a month or two ago to talk to another salesman and he said that they had to fix the issue and that I would still be getting $500 off the phone and it would be five dollars a month to pay for it.
I waited to see if it would happen but after two billing cycles it’s still didn’t change. so I went in today to talk to another salesman and I was told that the guy before the one that I first signed up with was wrong and that the phone he told me that would be five dollars that it wasn’t that deal. The guy I talk to you the second time he told me he fix the issue never said anything about the first guy being wrong.
so the guy from today told me there’s nothing he can do about it. It is very frustrating getting told different things from different people if the iPhone XR wasn’t going to be $500 off I would’ve never got it and now I can’t cancel with you guys cause I still have to pay over $500 to pay off the phone.
I am also upset because I got a notification in my app telling me that I had $100 credit and that it would come off on my next bill but I never saw that credit again and it’s no longer on my end for some reason it’s just gone.
also, i also sent a sim card that didn’t pair with my phone. so i went to the store and i was told i need to buy a new phone. it was the one that was supposed to be $500 off. i had to pay for the first sim card in my first bill, even though i never used it and i was supposed to get a credit for it that i never saw.
I need someone to get in contact with me and explain why their salesman‘s are being told different things and why am I’m not getting the deal I was originally promised by two people now. also why my hundred dollar credit for my bill is just gone. and my credit for a line that i wasn’t able to use.