AT&T Store Scottsdale Scottsdale Gateway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Scottsdale
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Scottsdale?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Scottsdale Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 3, 20215 out of 5This store is super busy but customer services is great. I witnessed a few people walk in and get super upset because they had a long wait. These people working here are doing a great job at getting me set up with my new phone, luckily for me I made an appointment so the wait was not very long.
- January 20, 20215 out of 5Customer service was amazing wait time wasn’t long at all highly recommend this locationResponse from AT&TJanuary 23, 2021Hi Jose M. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Hope to see you again!
- January 20, 20215 out of 5When you go into a cellphone store you expect to be sold on things you don’t need and then receive a bill that is outrages! That’s exactly why I came into the store. I came in upset with the intent to switch providers. Not only did they explain things clear to me but there managers checked in with throughout the time I was there. This is a prime store of what good customer service is! As for previous store experiences, shame on them.Response from AT&TJanuary 23, 2021Hi Diane F.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Hope to see you again!
- January 13, 20215 out of 5Brandon was incredibly knowledgeable, patient and helpful with a very difficult issue. I only wish we would have come to him originally instead of switching carriers and purchasing new iPhones online. It was also easy to make an appointment and they were running right on time.Response from AT&TJanuary 15, 2021Hi! Your experience in our store matters to us. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Hope to see you again!
- December 7, 20201 out of 5Brand new customer to AT&T. Transferred 4 lines over yesterday December 6, 2020. I was planning on doing this online since I am 8 months pregnant but thought it may be easier to port everything over by going into the store. I had a great experience with the rep until I left and realized I never received an email of my receipt for my payment for the new phones. I went to create an account online thinking I could view it there. I was not able to create an online. I remember I had to provide my updated address to the rep several times since it is different than what is on my ID. I tried my old billing zip code and was able to create an account online. Once I logged in I realized my email address and billing information were incorrect. I have had AT&T wifi in my vehicle for almost a year. I told the rep this in the beginning so both account could be linked together. This account would have had my correct billing and email but was not used and is not linked with my phone plan. I was not able to link these online either. I have only been a customer 1 day so you would think I could update my information online if it is incorrect. This is not possible because you have to pay your first bill and wait 30 days from the set up date to change any information. My bill will now be mailed to the wrong address.
I called customer service today 12/7/2020 requesting to update my billing information, email, and asked if they could provide an invoice of what I paid in the store yesterday. The first customer service rep told me she couldn’t make a change within 30 days of an account being active and had to transfer me to a specialist. The 2nd person I spoke with told me the same thing and transferred me again. The 3rd person, Brenda, said I do not have an active account even though I was using my new phone with AT&T to call in. Brenda found my information eventually. She was not able to make any changes to billing or email. She told me the prior 2 people I spoke with did not give accurate information. I expressed my concern for someone else receiving information about my plan in the mail and was told she would escalate the issue and put on hold. I was on the phone for over an hour at this point. Brenda came back on the line to tell me she submitted a ticket with her manager and her manager would speak with me but was on another line at the moment. Brenda asked for a good call back number and said her manager would call me within an hour. I received no other phone call from anyone.
I convinced my husband and family to make the switch to AT&T to have a more affordable cell phone plan and this entire experience so far had been awful. Im better off going back to my old provider who at least provides decent customer service and has the correct information on file. No one cares my information is incorrect and no one can help me fix an error that I did not cause. I understand people make mistakes, we are all human, but it should not be this difficult after only being a customer for 1 day to update my information on file.Response from AT&TDecember 20, 2020Hello Lauren P. Your experience in our store matters to us. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.