AT&T Store Scottsdale Pima
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
8776 E Shea Blvd
, AZ 85260
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Phoenix's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Scottsdale
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Scottsdale?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Scottsdale Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 28, 20211 out of 5Poor customer service on phone calls. Called 7 times and hit 4 as requested for speaking to a live body and the automated system hangs up on me after a recording say no one is a available and the store is open for business? Website is malfunctioning ever since December and now no one is answering calls. Good luck with keeping customers people. I’m old school in customer service. I was going to refer this company to one of my Pest Control companies I consult but wow these faults are getting ridiculous. Better try Verizon again.
- September 25, 20201 out of 5One of the employees was not wearing a mask! He had one around his neck but never pulled it up to cover his face. The other employee even suggested that he put his mask on so as not to get in trouble. His arrogant response was,"Who?!" as in who is there to reprimand me? His arrogance and complete disregard for of the local ordinance requiring masks was very off-putting.Response from AT&TOctober 1, 2020Meredith- I apologize that you had this experience, it is against Company policy to not wear a mask, and protecting our customers are right at the top of our priority list. We have coached and changed this behavior in this location, and we are confident you will not experience this again. If you have further concern or issue(s) outstanding, feel free to email me at email@example.com. Thank you for speaking up!
- July 25, 20205 out of 5Cody and Dom were extremely helpful and professional. We had many issues with our new phones but they were very willing to help us fix the problems. They were kind and experienced with providing great customer service. They would not let us leave until they figured out how to fix the problems. Thanks again to Cody and Dom.Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Thank you for your feedback, Stephanie!
- July 17, 20205 out of 5I was patiently waiting for Cody while he helped the customer ahead of me with a very professional experience. He acknowledged me that he will be with me as soon as he finished with his current customer. I was acknowledged and I waited. As soon as he was finished with the customer, Cody, again, with a professional attitude, ask what I needed help with and I told that I needed upgrade. He left me satisfied with the best phone and the best services that could possibly fit my bill. I recommend anyone to come and talk to Cody for the best professional service you can possibly receive. You may just walk out with a new phone with a new line or an upgrade may be ready for you at the best prices thag Cody could possibly give you.Response from AT&TJuly 17, 2020Jordan,
Thank you for sharing your experience with our organization and your community. We appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback and I will make sure Cody is recognized for his efforts!
- June 12, 20205 out of 5Cody made my buying experience one for the customer service training manuals. I love getting new devises but normally resent the time it takes to purchase. Cody takes all of that away by reminding me of what a great decision I’ve made while he is setting up and making the experience simple & gratifying. Thank you Cody and At & t
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.