AT&T Store Malvern Malvern
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
1904 Martin Luther King Blvd
, AR 72104
Graduation Gift Guide 2020
Celebrate your grad with the gift of connection. Check out the AT&T Graduation gift guide for ideas & deals on the latest phones, smartwatches, & tablets.
INTRODUCING AT&T TV
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
5G Phones From AT&T
Experience the future of mobile communication now─with AT&T 5G phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, LG V60 ThinQ 5G & more. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details
YOUR DEDICATION. OUR APPRECIATION.
Learn how to get unlimited wireless for less than $27/mo. for four lines. Plus four Samsung smartphones on us!
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Malvern Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Malvern Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Malvern, AR. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Malvern, AR store located at 1904 Martin Luther King Blvd! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.7 out of 5.0(13 Reviews)
- April 4, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service and RUDE sells people. If that’s what you want to call them. I have worked for AT&T for 10 and Directv also. Never treated a customer this way. I understand the Conrona Virus is going on but have some manners. Alison put a sign on the door only 2 people allowed in the store. I will never come back to this store and will be calling Corporate ASAP!!!! I had to give a Star and y’all don’t deserve one at all!!!Response from AT&TApril 6, 2020We are sorry you felt inconvenienced in your visit with us. We are just following the protocol that has been set by AT&T to not have more customers in the store than folks to assist them. Thank you.
- November 14, 20191 out of 5Terrible customer service! Guy was very rude and was talked down to because we bought phone online instead of from him. Will drive to Hot Springs from now on. Don’t recommend. Very unprofessional!Response from AT&TNovember 20, 2019Our goal is to provide the BEST service and products for ALL of your AT&T needs........whether you received your product/device from us or elsewhere. There is no excuse for being rude and we apologize if that's the way you were made to feel. If you wish to provide more information on this experience, you may reach us at HR@Apexcentral.net. Thank you Clint.
- November 13, 20191 out of 5Horrible experience twice. Two different occasions I went into store to switch from verizon to at&t and both times I left empty handed. Neither time the sales associate was able to provide the neccessary service.Response from AT&TNovember 20, 2019It sounds as if your experience was not handled as it should have been. We apologize for that. If you would like to reach out to us at HR@Apexcentral.net with more details we would be happy to see if we can help and also provide more feedback to the Malvern team on what they could have done differently to help you. Thank you.
- March 4, 20194 out of 5All the staff are very friendly and knowledgeable.
- February 7, 20194 out of 5Would love see the store carry batteries for cell phones
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.