AT&T Store Brea Brea Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Brea
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Brea?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Brea Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 21, 20205 out of 5The staff are so friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Anthony was so helpful. The store is beautiful and has a great selection.Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 7, 20205 out of 5Awesome customer serviceResponse from AT&TMay 7, 2020Hello Pamela Mendoza Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 6, 20205 out of 5Great customer service! Sales associate Raphael was very helpful, answered all my questions and concerns! He made sure I was happy before leaving the store, thank you!Response from AT&TMay 7, 2020Hello Isabel R We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- April 17, 20201 out of 5Beware of HORRIBLE customer service! A Brea store associate AND 2 customer service phone reps told me my phone was eligible for an upgrade/trade-in promotion. The store associate told me repeatedly that my phone was eligible after looking it up in their system. He proceeded to set me up with a new phone, explained all of the charges but “not to worry” because I would see a monthly credit on my bill for the trade in. AFTER the hour it took to finish the setup, he began processing the trade-in. He then tells me my old phone is not eligible and I do not qualify for the promotion. He consulted another store associate because he knew he messed up. They would not credit me for my old phone because it is ineligible. On top of that, they were completely unapologetic and said there’s nothing they can do. ATT either has poorly trained associates or they blatantly lie to their customers. They obviously don’t care about people or doing the right thing, they just want to make their money.Response from AT&TApril 20, 2020Hello Stephanie M, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every d Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- February 11, 20195 out of 5