AT&T Store Brea Brea Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Brea
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Brea?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Brea Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 30, 20205 out of 5Today Jessica helped me upgrade my phone. She was very helpful & answered all my questions. I appreciate how she works, she deeply explained all bill details, placed my phone protecter on & made sure I was happy. Thank YouResponse from AT&TOctober 30, 2020Hello Jessie O Thank you for reaching out. Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- June 21, 20205 out of 5The staff are so friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Anthony was so helpful. The store is beautiful and has a great selection.Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 7, 20205 out of 5Awesome customer serviceResponse from AT&TMay 7, 2020Hello Pamela Mendoza Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 6, 20205 out of 5Great customer service! Sales associate Raphael was very helpful, answered all my questions and concerns! He made sure I was happy before leaving the store, thank you!Response from AT&TMay 7, 2020Hello Isabel R We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- April 17, 20201 out of 5Beware of HORRIBLE customer service! A Brea store associate AND 2 customer service phone reps told me my phone was eligible for an upgrade/trade-in promotion. The store associate told me repeatedly that my phone was eligible after looking it up in their system. He proceeded to set me up with a new phone, explained all of the charges but “not to worry” because I would see a monthly credit on my bill for the trade in. AFTER the hour it took to finish the setup, he began processing the trade-in. He then tells me my old phone is not eligible and I do not qualify for the promotion. He consulted another store associate because he knew he messed up. They would not credit me for my old phone because it is ineligible. On top of that, they were completely unapologetic and said there’s nothing they can do. ATT either has poorly trained associates or they blatantly lie to their customers. They obviously don’t care about people or doing the right thing, they just want to make their money.Response from AT&TApril 20, 2020Hello Stephanie M, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every d Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We hope to serve you better in the future.