AT&T Store Brentwood Streets of Brentwood
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Brentwood
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Brentwood?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Brentwood Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 28, 20201 out of 5The agent named Jose was not very helpful on our last visit. We came at night and had to wait for 45 minutes until our name was called but that part is fine and understandable, however, Jose the one that helped us was very not approachable and does not provide us any information we needed. Seems like he is not in the mood to assist us/me or anything. He's way of answering my questions was very rude and seems like he is in a hurry to leave because the store is closing. I am their to upgrade me and my families phone. So it is just right for me to ask questions in regards about everything. He is way rude and not a customer oriented employee. Thanks
- December 11, 20201 out of 5Store manager (Daniel Rodrigues) picks and chooses who he wants to enforce local (to this store only) policies. We were singled out, and denied entry, and were told only 1 person allowed per transaction. If this were the case, cool I understand Covid has everyone panicked. However, inside the store, there were multiple families inside. Daniel acknowledged the other groups inside, however still denied us access. We were wanting to add two lines from another provider over to my ATT account. (Kinda hard to do with not allowing both parties into the store) Called the surrounding stores as well as corporate and none have heard of this only 1 person per transaction rule that Daniel was enforcing, nor was it posted anywhere on the window. I do not recommend doing business at any store that Daniel is managing.
- October 11, 20205 out of 5Roberto is very friendly, informative and professional. We had a great experience with him and he made our search easy!Response from AT&TOctober 14, 2020Hello Maria C, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- June 7, 20201 out of 5i totally understand the SIP orders and the safety the stores are following, however this customer rep was so rude when we first walked in. it was only my husband and myself. the store was empty with 2 other reps helping other customers. the first thing out of this reps mouth was he would only help us one at time. i tried to explain we were together and he repeated himself. no apology just i will help one person, the other has to wait outside. each time i tried to talk, he only repeated himself. it was then that my husband and i said we would purchase our phones online. he said ok have a good day, very sarcastically, and again, good-bye, have a good day. i told him not to be so rude. he repeated himself, have a good day, have a good day, have a good day. Being an ex ATT employee, i would never allow my employees to be so rude with any customers. With everything going on, this person is lucky to be working. if he doesn't like his customer service job, please give it to someone who will appreciate the job and everything that he or she is responsible for.Response from AT&TJune 23, 2020Hello Victoria M. We are sorry you experienced a long wait time. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- November 13, 20191 out of 5First off, let me just say I am not an impatient person. I went to this store to get mine and my daughters screen protectors put on, and to shop for a new phone for my husband. I waited in the number one walk-in que spot for about 45 minutes. I finally asked the rep Caleb what time I checked in,to find out that I had been waiting there for about an hour. The customer next to me had an appointment. She asked Caleb if she would have to wait for all the people in the que list to be seen in order for her to be helped. He told her no, but if there is someone waiting there a while, we try and help them first. Well there were only two reps helping on the floor at the time. Then a third rep Ajuwa(not sure of the spelling) came out and called the customer who had an appointment and just walked in just 15 minutes prior. I spoke with Caleb and told him you said that I was next, asked for their names, and told him I had been with Att for over 10 years and this was a big waste of my time. Seriously considering moving to Verizon or another company if this is how they treat their long term customers. I will never go to this store again, and I will for sure let my family, friends, and neighbors know about this experience.