AT&T Store Clovis Sierra Vista Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Clovis
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Clovis?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Clovis Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 9, 20203 out of 5I have to start off with the fact that the last 2 times I have walked in there, given my name and phone # to be put on the waiting list, I have been incensed by the lack of customer service. 1st time, waited 1 hr. outside, then had to check where I was in line. Was told that my name/number were not recorded. The 2nd time, my husband came in, gave his name and number and was told that it would be 1-1/2 to 2 hr. wait. He came home and said that they would call when it was our turn. NO CALL. When I went down there, I was told that my husbands name and my number were not logged in, thus "no call". Add to that, 3 customers already in line ahead of me. BUT, I had very good help today 8/9/20 from Nagi (a sales associate) and Giselle (an assistant manager). I spoke of my concerns to Giselle, who seemed responsive. Nagi and Giselle were very helpful and polite and resolved my problem. So I give two stars for the sign in problem, but 4 stars to Nagi and Giselle!Response from AT&TAugust 10, 2020Hi Laurel! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!
- July 17, 20205 out of 5The service was great, dealt with both Michael and the manager Brian. Very professional and kind.Response from AT&TJuly 18, 2020Hello Tammie C We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- July 8, 20205 out of 5We went in to change our service plan and get a new phone. Upon entering they took down our name and asked us to wait in the car. Even though the wait time was expected to be about 20 minutes, it was actually much faster. Our service rep, Gina, called us when it was our turn to head in. She greeted us at the door and helped us immediately. She was very knowledgeable, patient with our many questions, and offered great suggestions to get us the best deals. If I have more questions in the future, she’ll definitely be the one I ask for. Thanks Gina!Response from AT&TJuly 9, 2020Hello Jen D. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 25, 20201 out of 5Worst experience ever. Do not go to this location. They doubled charged me and charge for something I didn’t get???Response from AT&TMay 26, 2020Hello Lay T This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- January 30, 20205 out of 5Gina was so nice and helpful!! She has excellent customer service!Response from AT&TJanuary 30, 2020Hello Connie Clifton We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We hope you will be back for a better experience.