AT&T Store Clovis Clovis
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Clovis Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 15, 20205 out of 5We went in to do our business because the phone center was crap. We were delighted with Joseph rep. He was fantastic!! Don't loose this Guy Att. You will be disappointed.
- October 4, 20191 out of 5This store is not an authorized AT &T Store. I made a payment for my pre-pay plan and my phone. The lady just took the payment without applying to my account. My phone didn't have service for two days. I went to another AT & T store and they stated that this store is not a legitimate AT & T Dealer. Do not be scammed. I am reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. They should shut this place. Customer Service Sucks as well, They kept apologizing and tells me, usually the customers just want to hear that. Which means this happens a lot.
- March 8, 20194 out of 5I went in to review my bill around closing time. The person who helped me may have been the manager. I let him know that my complaint is not about his store and it was mostly with customer care. I can tell he wasn’t happy about fixing someone else problem but he did take his time to go through 7-8 months of bills. I never paid attention before but the bills could not have been more complicated. He was able to locate where my bill got off track. I would give him more stars but he was being short and wasn’t interested in anything I said. I don’t put to much blame on him. I’m sure he’s tired of fixing customers cares problems. At least he understood how to read the bills. I can personally say that 70-80% of the people I talked to at the customer care department would not be able to explain the billing cycle.
- November 9, 20185 out of 5Besides the long wait the staff was so nice and took care of my issue
- July 23, 20181 out of 5I was here last week to change my line from a post paid to a prepaid line how ever in order to accomplish that they told me they had to first remove my FAN discount and then they would put it back on but since on Wednesday afternoon there was apparently a new manger without access codes to override the system they told me I could come back on Thursday and my discount would be put back on no questions asked, they even gave me a paper with my FAN# on a paper with all the information of what was done. But when I arrived Thursday afternoon a white lady helped me out and said this was not possible and that I was given wrong information. I don’t understand how a company like this would leave mangers on the floor with no access codes or allow to give wrong information and just waste customers time.