AT&T Store Clovis Clovis
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
175 W Shaw Ave
, CA 93612
Request an Appointment
Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Fresno's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Clovis
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Clovis?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Clovis Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 15, 20205 out of 5We went in to do our business because the phone center was crap. We were delighted with Joseph rep. He was fantastic!! Don't loose this Guy Att. You will be disappointed.
- October 4, 20191 out of 5This store is not an authorized AT &T Store. I made a payment for my pre-pay plan and my phone. The lady just took the payment without applying to my account. My phone didn't have service for two days. I went to another AT & T store and they stated that this store is not a legitimate AT & T Dealer. Do not be scammed. I am reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. They should shut this place. Customer Service Sucks as well, They kept apologizing and tells me, usually the customers just want to hear that. Which means this happens a lot.
- March 8, 20194 out of 5I went in to review my bill around closing time. The person who helped me may have been the manager. I let him know that my complaint is not about his store and it was mostly with customer care. I can tell he wasn’t happy about fixing someone else problem but he did take his time to go through 7-8 months of bills. I never paid attention before but the bills could not have been more complicated. He was able to locate where my bill got off track. I would give him more stars but he was being short and wasn’t interested in anything I said. I don’t put to much blame on him. I’m sure he’s tired of fixing customers cares problems. At least he understood how to read the bills. I can personally say that 70-80% of the people I talked to at the customer care department would not be able to explain the billing cycle.
- November 9, 20185 out of 5Besides the long wait the staff was so nice and took care of my issue
- July 23, 20181 out of 5I was here last week to change my line from a post paid to a prepaid line how ever in order to accomplish that they told me they had to first remove my FAN discount and then they would put it back on but since on Wednesday afternoon there was apparently a new manger without access codes to override the system they told me I could come back on Thursday and my discount would be put back on no questions asked, they even gave me a paper with my FAN# on a paper with all the information of what was done. But when I arrived Thursday afternoon a white lady helped me out and said this was not possible and that I was given wrong information. I don’t understand how a company like this would leave mangers on the floor with no access codes or allow to give wrong information and just waste customers time.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.