AT&T Store Clovis Clovis
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
175 W Shaw Ave
, CA 93612
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Your revolutionary Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G deserves the Best Network*. Preorder now. Best Network based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
AT&T Protect Advantage
Stuff happens, make sure your phone is insured. Sign up now to protect your device against loss, theft, and damage. Benefits include same-day phone replacement & battery replacement. Open enrollment ends 3/31/20.
AT&T PREPAID: Autopay & Save
Our lowest price ever for unlimited high-speed data: $45/mo. With AutoPay
Tax-Time Savings on your favorite phones
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and unlimited data plans.
iPhone XSLearn how to get an iPhone XS 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $0/mo. Limited Time. Requires new line and eligible unlimited svc. Promo price after credits over 30 mo. $30 Activ. & other terms apply.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone 6s PlusLearn how to get $400 off the Apple iPhone 6s Plus—buy it today for $149.99 with a $65 per month plan or higher! Ends 4/2/20. Available online and in participating AT&T locations. Req a new line of service and make a payment on a minimum $65 unlimited or $75 Unlimited monthly plan.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
In-person delivery and activation
- You pick the time and place for the AT&T Ready to GoSM expert to deliver your new device
- Your new device will be delivered for free the very same day and set up just the way you want it
- Your expert will sync your apps, music, contacts, and photos onto your new device and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- If you don’t find the exact accessories you’re looking for online, we’ll also come stocked with all the essentials like cases, chargers, screen protectors, and more for you to try out.
About the Clovis Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Clovis Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Clovis, CA. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Clovis, CA store located at 175 W Shaw Ave! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.0 out of 5.0(10 Reviews)
- January 15, 20205 out of 5We went in to do our business because the phone center was crap. We were delighted with Joseph rep. He was fantastic!! Don't loose this Guy Att. You will be disappointed.
- October 4, 20191 out of 5This store is not an authorized AT &T Store. I made a payment for my pre-pay plan and my phone. The lady just took the payment without applying to my account. My phone didn't have service for two days. I went to another AT & T store and they stated that this store is not a legitimate AT & T Dealer. Do not be scammed. I am reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. They should shut this place. Customer Service Sucks as well, They kept apologizing and tells me, usually the customers just want to hear that. Which means this happens a lot.
- March 8, 20194 out of 5I went in to review my bill around closing time. The person who helped me may have been the manager. I let him know that my complaint is not about his store and it was mostly with customer care. I can tell he wasn’t happy about fixing someone else problem but he did take his time to go through 7-8 months of bills. I never paid attention before but the bills could not have been more complicated. He was able to locate where my bill got off track. I would give him more stars but he was being short and wasn’t interested in anything I said. I don’t put to much blame on him. I’m sure he’s tired of fixing customers cares problems. At least he understood how to read the bills. I can personally say that 70-80% of the people I talked to at the customer care department would not be able to explain the billing cycle.
- November 9, 20185 out of 5Besides the long wait the staff was so nice and took care of my issue
- July 23, 20181 out of 5I was here last week to change my line from a post paid to a prepaid line how ever in order to accomplish that they told me they had to first remove my FAN discount and then they would put it back on but since on Wednesday afternoon there was apparently a new manger without access codes to override the system they told me I could come back on Thursday and my discount would be put back on no questions asked, they even gave me a paper with my FAN# on a paper with all the information of what was done. But when I arrived Thursday afternoon a white lady helped me out and said this was not possible and that I was given wrong information. I don’t understand how a company like this would leave mangers on the floor with no access codes or allow to give wrong information and just waste customers time.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.