AT&T Store Corte Madera Corte Madera Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Corte Madera
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Corte Madera?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Corte Madera Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 6, 20201 out of 5Another unsatisfying experience at this location. Many employees just sitting doing nothing but getting irritated at our questions. Also theyr always trying to get us out of the store so they can go back to chatting n being hunched over their own phones. No customer service at all. I wanted to get some questions answered but no help. Kept telling me to go to Apple. Not even any friendly advice. They seem un- welcoming to customers in general. I also wanted to purchase a phone stand for my car but both the times I came they just stand there n waited for me to leave. Also wanted to upgrade my service plan but no offers or nobody asked.
Somehow I always find it welcoming n easier to browse in other phone stores.
Also 2 employees were sitting very close to each other when i entered but got agitated as I accidentally tried to hand over my phone or kept distancing from me. I understand that’s the right protocol to distance from me but why were u two sitting so close to each other when I first arrived. The overall impression is that they rush u in setting up process when u first purchase the phone there n don’t fully set it up properly. That has happened to me twice. When u come back n ask why this was not set up properly they get agitated.
They just don’t care. They never have in the past.
Also when I came to purchase my phone last year the salesman tried to sell me his own phone for cash. Even said he’d wait for my paycheck when I said I can’t pay him cash (I kept saying no Iam not interested but he kept lowering his offer ) Very weird. It also proves that they treat richer looking clients differently than normal looking ppl like me. It’s not nhce because the bill Iam paying is same amount as the rich persons. My $120 a month is the same as the upper class rich looking persons $120 a month.
And what’s with the selling your own phones here? This is atnt. I thought u were held to better standards.
Poor service or I should say non existent customer service.
Also just to emphasize this is not unique to Covid days but the bad customer service n economic status profiling here has been going on for a while. I feel bad in writing this since it’s hard enough to work during all this so some ppl might take it harsh that Iam writing a negative review in these hard times but this has been going on pre-Covid days n even last year. And if I had felt just a little concern from any of the other 5 employees just sitting there doing nothing I wouldn’t have written this. We always feel very unwelcome there. The yelp reviews prove that as well. Very unwelcoming environment for the regular looking person. I hear the Northgate store is much friendlier as the economic-status profiling there is not as bad as in this Corte Madera location
It’s sad that my work is getting affected by my Poor phone set up but none of these staff members seem to care.Response from AT&TJuly 7, 2020Hello Raja H. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- June 4, 20195 out of 5I am so appreciative for the support that I got today at this store. I believe that the person who helped me was named James. He guided me through the process of getting my new iPhone set up. He was patient, expert in his knowledge, and generous with his time. Thank you!
- May 27, 20191 out of 5Staff was rude and unhelpful, all three of them. I had clear instructions from my IT person and number was unlocked and ready to be ported but without even checking they all laughed at me and said I was too late to port it even though that's not what my IT person worked very hard to set up with previous carrier. They worked very hard to make me feel like a complete idiot and did nothing to try to help with a solution. This is a very important number for me to keep. I have been an AT&T customer for about 15 years and have multiple lines and data plans and services. Looks like it's time for a change.
- February 18, 20192 out of 5Greg was great. Changed my mind on my trade in and the manager wouldn’t return my phone.
- December 20, 20185 out of 5I meant to remember the young man's name who helped me to thank him. Could it have been NICK? I needed to change the numbers on my credit card because I have automatic payment with our at&t tel. bill. This young man called on the phone for me to change the numbers because he knew I was telling the truth that I couldn't handle the wait and confusion of calling at&t . Being in my 80's makes it hard for me to do some go these challenges . Service is greatly appreciated!!!!