AT&T Store Glendale Brand Boulevard & Wilson Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Glendale
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Glendale Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 28, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service from AT&T sales Rep., Art!! I had never been to this store location before. I came in wanting to change my sim card from one phone to another. Art was very patient and exchanged the sim card without hassle. He also took the time to assist me in shopping for my new I-phone accessories. Last but not least, he shared some really great information about buying an upgraded phone on a family plan, which I will be doing later this week. I genuinely appreciated his friendliness; candor; and positive attitude. He actually took the time to actively listen to what I needed and recommended the perfect solutions for what I was looking for. Art really knows how to make customers feel valued. That is something that can not really be taught. He has a natural gift for it. I'm really glad he is on staff!! Thank you again for an outstanding customer service experience, Art!!Response from AT&TJuly 29, 2020Hello Kenneith P. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We appreciate your patience!
- July 23, 20205 out of 5I worked today with Brent and I must say I was very impressed with how professional and patient he was. I went in to inquire about setting up service for my family and I, he answered all my questions, laid out what options he had for us, and gave us a quote on the spot. And no I didn’t switch over, just yet, but I was so impressed by his attention to customer service that as soon as my family decides which phones they want we will be going back to him to make our switch. AT&T needs more people like him! Definitely gained a customer because of him!Response from AT&TJuly 23, 2020Hi! We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Thank you for your feedback!
- July 20, 20201 out of 5Recommended I join another network. I've been a customer for nearly a decade, so when I smashed my iphone 10r today and wanted to replace it, I didn't anticipate being told to go F myself. Apparently, my loyal patronage made me eligible... to buy a new iphone and make monthly payments on it for the next 3 years. The gentlemen helpfully told me that AT&T doesn't value existing customers, but only individuals onboarding for the first time. So if I wanted a replacement phone (without the mortgage), I should join Verizon. Working on it!Response from AT&TJuly 26, 2020Hello Sheila C This is not the experience we wanted you to have. I am the store manager at this location, please feel free to contact me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 21, 20201 out of 5unprofessional.
don't be too kind. they make you believe they seem kind “ready to help” its a trap. they will lurk into highest paid. auto debit 100 USD plus. YOU CAN HAVE PREPAID ACCOUNT FOR 15 USD. look for TMOBILE or MINT MOBILE esp for new immigrants.
- January 10, 20201 out of 5This store deserves negative rating, unfortunately I am unable to do that. I ordered a new phone through Carlos in store on 12/29/2019. I was supposed to be notified through phone call when my phone arrived in store but I wasn’t. I tracked the shipment online and went in the store to pick it up. I went there on January 8th around 8 pm and the 3 guys working the store couldn’t find my phone.i called the 611 number next morning and they said the phone was delivered to that store already. Then I called the store in the afternoon and spoke to Carlos and he said “The phone is in store and I can pick it up” I went back to pick up the phone on January 9th around 8pm and the 3 guys working there said I won’t be able to get my phone because there are no manager available in the store. While I was trying to clarify the situation with one of the representative, another representative (Gabe) intervenes to make an blatantly rude remark towards me. I ended up leaving the store without my phone again which I have paid for on 12/29/2019. That is the unacceptable and poor level of customer service you can expect from this store. Be aware.Response from AT&TJanuary 16, 2020Hi Ananjan D. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.