AT&T Store Glendale Brand Boulevard & Wilson Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Glendale Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 10, 20201 out of 5This store deserves negative rating, unfortunately I am unable to do that. I ordered a new phone through Carlos in store on 12/29/2019. I was supposed to be notified through phone call when my phone arrived in store but I wasn’t. I tracked the shipment online and went in the store to pick it up. I went there on January 8th around 8 pm and the 3 guys working the store couldn’t find my phone.i called the 611 number next morning and they said the phone was delivered to that store already. Then I called the store in the afternoon and spoke to Carlos and he said “The phone is in store and I can pick it up” I went back to pick up the phone on January 9th around 8pm and the 3 guys working there said I won’t be able to get my phone because there are no manager available in the store. While I was trying to clarify the situation with one of the representative, another representative (Gabe) intervenes to make an blatantly rude remark towards me. I ended up leaving the store without my phone again which I have paid for on 12/29/2019. That is the unacceptable and poor level of customer service you can expect from this store. Be aware.Response from AT&TJanuary 16, 2020Hi Ananjan D. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- October 4, 20191 out of 5I have been calling the store for the past hour during business hours and no one answers. I know my husband is there buying a phone and his phone is not working. I had an urgent message to convey to him and it is extremely disappointing that no one is answering the phone during regular store business hours.
- September 13, 20191 out of 5We wanted to take phone,One of the workers,who was very unprofessional made us wait 3 hours.He already brought phones,we choose numbers and were waiting for our phone.After doinq something in his note,after waiting 3 hours he said that we can’t take phone!I want to know why must we wait 3hours and then due to this unprofessional worker went home without phone.?
- February 18, 20191 out of 5I came to the store to change my postpaid to prepaid. The staff who attended to me said that I couldn’t use the Refill Card which I bought online. So I pay the store for one prepaid month. After I left the store I called AT&T and told them what happened. They immediately post my Refill Card to my account.
- February 8, 20195 out of 5Forgot the guys name but he was very perfessional explain everything helpful and patient he knew his phones very well