AT&T Store Grass Valley Grass Valley
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
736 Taylorville Rd
, CA 95949
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Grass Valley
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Grass Valley?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Grass Valley Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 10, 20205 out of 5Karina was amazing,competent,kind & patient with we two elderly seniors. She went over and beyond-most wonderful customer service.
- November 14, 20202 out of 5I visited the store yesterday and Was asked to leave the store because of covid restrictions. I was masked and well away from other people. I asked how many were allowed so I could drive by to see if they were at the maximum allowed capacity and they said they could not tell me.
So... I need to park, put on a mask, touch the door handle to open it, wait for a AT&T employeed to free up so I can ask them if it is ok to be in the store... REALLY AT&T?Response from AT&TNovember 17, 2020Hi Walt M. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- October 3, 20201 out of 5Worst store I’ve ever been to , lady who helped me thought she new it all no one got up from there computers They all looked at me ,the store was empty as far as customers go ,I ended up going to Walgreens an buying the sim I needed , they should close that location ..Very disappointedResponse from AT&TNovember 2, 2020Hi Dee D. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- August 19, 20205 out of 5Went into store to replace cell phone. Employee (Brian) did an excellent job and was very knowledgeable about all of the products. He had a friendly demeanor and was very patient and willing to answer questions. An employee like this is valuable and I wanted to give him the accolades he deserves.Response from AT&TAugust 19, 2020Hello Justin D. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- August 13, 20201 out of 5I showed up at 9 which is when the store opens. One person was ahead of me and they only allow 1 customer per employee. The one employee helped the customer and at 9:02 another employee entered the store. I stood outside for 30 minutes before leaving. Don't bother with this location. Better off driving somewhere else.Response from AT&TAugust 19, 2020Hello Lee G Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.