AT&T Store Lemon Grove Lemon Grove
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lemon Grove
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lemon Grove?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lemon Grove Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 28, 20201 out of 5Francisco was very rude. He didn’t want to help me or the customers prior of me entering the store . Both of the male Hispanic workers were welcome the customers using the six customers ruled to Covid 19 I need my 84 years old phone. I understand I’m not in the account my husband is a truck driver, he tried to speak to Francisco but he said “ like I said” really so disrespectful to a loyal customer with six lines not acceptable at all. Where his customer service?He gave me the impression of him being bother by us been there .Response from AT&TDecember 29, 2020Hi Maria Serrano. Thank you for the feedbacks and we understand your frustration. To protect the privacy of our customers, we are not able to access the account without the present of an Account Holder or an Authorized User. Your husband can easily add you as an authorized user either through his online account or via Customer Care to prevent any complications in the future. Nonetheless, we'll definitely bring this up to our leadership team's attention to ensure our team members are properly communicating the information in a respectful manner.
- December 12, 20201 out of 5I have the same problem someone came to my house when I got AT&T tv and manage to sell us this deal on phones now I’m paying more than I was with sprint . I really need help ASAP .Response from AT&TDecember 14, 2020Hi Michael A. Thank you for the feedbacks, we understand your frustration. Please provide us with more details along with contact info at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may assist you further.
- November 24, 20201 out of 5Horrible store!! They do not know what they are doing and have ruined my experience with AT&T. They have ruined my account, some how they managed to screw me, and now I’m paying $75 more a month because of their lack of knowledge.Response from AT&TNovember 24, 2020Hi Tarich. We appreciate your feedback and understand your frustration. Please contact us at email@example.com with more details along with your account information so we may assist in addressing your concerns.
- May 29, 20201 out of 5**UPDATE** May28
DO NOT GO TO THUS STORE
Got in touch with corporate, after several 45 minute phone calls of the call reps trying to figure out what happened. They concluded that my account was in fact recycled( closed and re opened ) with the new promotions. As a result I got surcharges of up to 950 $. I added screen shot just to give a glimpse of what I have been dealing with this month.
DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE.
They have no idea what they are doing . I went in to upgrade my phone and ended up with a 950 dollar spike to my next bill . They essentially recycled my account when I upgraded to a new phone. I ended up getting charged an extra 30 months of installments in one bill . Does not surprise me since this is a franchise store. They are known to manipulate accounts and do unnecessary transactions for commissions.
DO NOT GO TO THIS STOREResponse from AT&TJune 1, 2020Hello A.S. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly team members. We are sorry this was not your experience. Please feel free to provide us with more details online by using this link (issues.mywirelessgroup.com) so that we can address your concern. Thank you!
- May 14, 20201 out of 5Installation kit was not received but shows that it was delivered, technician I spoke to said I was able to go to the nearest store and pick up equipment, went to this lemon grove location and both employees were sitting with the doors locked and metal security door down and had a sign on the window that said “they were closed at 5 and to not knock or Harass or the cops will be called” it was 4:26 when I arrived and was waiting outside until 5:03, a man pulled on the door and they then decided to open the doors when I asked about the equipment they told me they did not have installation equipment in store, this whole situations is very frustratingResponse from AT&TMay 19, 2020Hello Angelina A, Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We did have to close the stores early on that day due to a systems enhancements and apologies for any inconvenience it made for you. We hope you will be back for a better experience.