AT&T Store Lemon Grove Lemon Grove
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Lemon Grove
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lemon Grove?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lemon Grove Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 29, 20201 out of 5**UPDATE** May28
DO NOT GO TO THUS STORE
Got in touch with corporate, after several 45 minute phone calls of the call reps trying to figure out what happened. They concluded that my account was in fact recycled( closed and re opened ) with the new promotions. As a result I got surcharges of up to 950 $. I added screen shot just to give a glimpse of what I have been dealing with this month.
DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE.
They have no idea what they are doing . I went in to upgrade my phone and ended up with a 950 dollar spike to my next bill . They essentially recycled my account when I upgraded to a new phone. I ended up getting charged an extra 30 months of installments in one bill . Does not surprise me since this is a franchise store. They are known to manipulate accounts and do unnecessary transactions for commissions.
DO NOT GO TO THIS STOREResponse from AT&TJune 1, 2020Hello A.S. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly team members. We are sorry this was not your experience. Please feel free to provide us with more details online by using this link (issues.mywirelessgroup.com) so that we can address your concern. Thank you!
- May 14, 20201 out of 5Installation kit was not received but shows that it was delivered, technician I spoke to said I was able to go to the nearest store and pick up equipment, went to this lemon grove location and both employees were sitting with the doors locked and metal security door down and had a sign on the window that said “they were closed at 5 and to not knock or Harass or the cops will be called” it was 4:26 when I arrived and was waiting outside until 5:03, a man pulled on the door and they then decided to open the doors when I asked about the equipment they told me they did not have installation equipment in store, this whole situations is very frustratingResponse from AT&TMay 19, 2020Hello Angelina A, Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We did have to close the stores early on that day due to a systems enhancements and apologies for any inconvenience it made for you. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- May 1, 20201 out of 5Horrible Service
- November 10, 20191 out of 5Used the app to find the nearest store and it took me here and said it was open till 7pm. Got there at 5:45pm and saw it was closed. After going into the details of the store on the app, I saw it actually closes at 6pm on Sundays. Still didn’t explain why it was closed up when I got there at 5:45. All I needed was some info which could have been taken care of in less than 15 minutes. Now I’m second guessing taking my business there or to AT&T in general.
- February 15, 20195 out of 5The manager stayed with me until my new phone was updated.