AT&T Store Los Gatos Los Gatos
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
630 Blossom Hill Rd
, CA 95032
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in. Plus learn how to get up to a $200 Samsung Credit when you pre-order.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is San Jose's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Los Gatos
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Los Gatos?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Los Gatos Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 28, 20201 out of 5If I could give zero stars I would. I went in to get the deal for $350 towards an iPhone 11 with a 7plus trade in. I was told my new plan was supposed to be $5 more a month than my old plan for the next 30 months. 12 days later I called 611 to ask a question, and found out it was actually $90 more a month. They told me my only option was to turn the phone back in and and cancel the new plan, and go back to my original plan and just buy an iPhone 11 for the $20 per month. They said I had 2 days left to return the phone, and get my old plan back. I went back to the LG store. Explained what I needed to do. First thing they told me was I had to pay a restocking fee, then I had to call 611 to switch my plan back, the store can not do that, but they changed my plan 12 days earlier? But that's what I needed to do so I did it. So after 611 agreed to switch me back this one time, since I had been so badly misinformed about pricing from the LG ATT store. So I had to pay the restocking fees on the phone I had to return because of the wrong pricing I received from the LG store, then I paid taxes on the new phone I was getting. Even though I paid the taxes on the phone I had just returned. I had already bought screen saver package for $45, that I obviously couldn't transfer onto my new phone since it was on the phone I had to return. So hours and hours later I'm still on with 611 trying to get the 4th line the store added to my account off of my account since I only have 3 people on it! Never needed a 4th line, but was told it was cheaper. NOT cheaper. Again, if I wouldn't of called 611 to ask question. My bill would of been $90 a month more, and all I wanted to add was an iPhone 11. I am beyond frustrated. This is the worst experience I've ever had at ATT. I feel completely taken advantage of. I'm out of pocket $45 for the screensaver, and $54.75, that I paid 2 times.
- October 22, 20201 out of 5No respect for Covid risks. The store is small and the one worker in the store does not wear a mask when on the phone. Covid is now considered an Airborne virus, as someone talks on the phone in a small place particles can linger in the air for hours.Response from AT&TOctober 25, 2020Hi! We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- November 7, 20185 out of 5From the moment we walked in to the time we exited the experience was very good. We got our new phones up and we were out the door in 30-40 mins.
- August 21, 20185 out of 5The Staff is awesome here!! Very knowledgeable.!!!
- April 16, 20185 out of 5Service was fast, staff knowledgeable and helpful.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.