AT&T Store Manhattan Beach Manhattan Beach
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Manhattan Beach
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Manhattan Beach?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Manhattan Beach Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 16, 20211 out of 5I was ripped off!! Last September, I went into the Manhattan Beach AT&T store to talk about trading in my iPhone 6s Plus for a new phone (there was a sign in the window that caught my eye). A sales lady confirmed this deal. When I came back a couple of days later, I spoke with a male representative (I will withhold his name for now) who told me that he could get me the I-phone 11 for $11.67/mo for 30 months. In total, I would be paying $350 (50% off the retail price of $700). He also said that he would change my phone plan so that even with the new phone, I would be paying $40 less per month. He didn’t even need my old phone as a trade-in. Sounded like a good deal. However, when the next bill arrived, I noticed an added phone line with a bogus phone number. My wife went into the store to inquire about the number and was told by same employee that a new line had to be created to get the deal on the new phone. She also questioned why the bill had increased instead of decreasing by $40 as promised. He could not provide an answer. Over the next few months, Each time a bill came in and did not seem right, my wife would Call the general AT&T number for an explanation. No one could figure out the bill or what transpired at the manhattan beach store. Finally, a couple of weeks ago, an AT&T rep. Gave me the info that I needed. Besides paying the $11.67/mo for the new phone, I was paying $15 fee/month (minimum of 30 months) for this bogus phone line that the Manhattan beach representative set up. So, he had me paying $11.67 plus $15 for 30 months, or a total of $800....for a $700 phone!!!! Had I known this, I never would have agreed to it. A few days ago, my wife went into this store and complained to the manager and another store employee. They provided one excuse after another and even said “your husband knew what he was getting into” and “you got a ,”cheaper plan didn’t you?” Based on my bills, I would say NO! Besides, the plan had nothing to do with the new phone....should have been two separate transactions!! Finally, manager agreed to reverse $5/mo (included in the $15) for an early upgrade fee I never agreed to. He said there was nothing I could do about the $10/mo that I will be paying on this bogus phone line. I will never step into that Manhattan beach store again and will be looking to other phone providers for service if I do not get this $10/mo reversed ($300 in total).
- December 15, 20205 out of 5Good people manager Chris greatResponse from AT&TDecember 15, 2020Hi Charlie. Thank you for your feedback. We thank you for your business.
- December 4, 20205 out of 5I went to the AT&T store on Friday afternoon at 12o’clock and I just lucked out with a very helpful individual named Amador… I was totally impressed with his patience and ability to solve all problems… If I owned my own company I would hire him myself… Thank you again for having such helpful and knowledgeable people working for you to help in this stressful situation!!Response from AT&TDecember 9, 2020Hi Nathan K. It is for comment like these that fuel our engines to continue doing what were doing. Thank you for reaching out.
- November 14, 20202 out of 5Poor customer service. The phone was available, but they didn't have my appt even though I had a confirmation. The agent didn't really understand Samsung. I probably should have bought my phone thru another service.Response from AT&TNovember 14, 2020Hi Cyndy D. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- November 13, 20205 out of 5Justin was very nice and attentive when I came in. He was very helpful and I walked out happy and with a brand new phone.Response from AT&TNovember 14, 2020Thank you for your feedback!