AT&T Store Torrance Torrance South Bay
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Torrance Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 12, 20201 out of 5I went into this store to 1) get a new phone since my son had lost his and 2) make a complaint about their In Home Service. I became an At & T client in May when Jose H. came into my home selling me the At & T mobile service. I liked what he had to offer decided to become an At & T client handing him over ALL my T mobile phones since he promised visa cards to cover my T mobile phone. NEVER received the cards and now Im in collections due to this. Jose H. provided the worst customer service once I had signed over. When I came into the store to speak to a manager the manager listened to my complaint and went and pulled Jose H. from the back. Jose said I pretty much was screwed of the visa cards but he would credit my account. At this point I would take anything this guy had to offer. I asked him how do I know this going to happen, he showed me his tablet where he had made notes regarding the credit. Its been a wk and nothing I called At & T customer service NO Notes regarding this credit. What kind of business is At & T running. I feel as if I was robbed I let an At & T employee into my home, gave him my devices all of my info and I still promise after promise nothing. Who is managing these guys? How is this ok? I am very disappointed in At&T and the managers at this store they know why I was there and sjouldve have followed up to make sure Jose H. did what he had promised.Response from AT&TJanuary 16, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- October 13, 20191 out of 5BEWARE! I recently had a bad experience at this ATT store yesterday. I was assisted by Nathan as I went in to the store to purchase two new phones. Nathan really never made eye contact with me and kept clicking on things on his iPads. When he handed me over the first phone, I received a text message saying “welcome to your mobile protection plan.” When I asked him what that was, he said “it’s insurance that comes with the phone and you can’t remove it until after the first month.” I told him I’ve always been asked about insurance as an option and he replied with it’s no longer like that. After challenging him on the insurance he said he would go talk to his manager. His “manager” walked over and said he would remove the insurance when he was done with his work and that I could go home since it would take a while. This is a bad sales practice and I would consider this theft. Nathan added services to my account without my consent. I will be calling in to report this and am afraid to look at my bill next month to find out about added services that Nathan failed to tell me about. I will not be coming into this store again.Response from AT&TOctober 16, 2019Hi David G. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- May 8, 20191 out of 5I visited this store to transfer my number from another provider. I called customer service and made sure I was able to do this before I wasted my time in store. From the very beginning that the employee started helping us his anwser to everything I asked was "no", along with a very negative demeanor. I walked away with no resolution, no answers, no yes I can help you and very discouraged to switch my line to AT&T. The next day I went to another AT&T where they gladly helped me and I was in and out with no problems at all. I will never visit this store again and I was very close to not switching over to AT&T after this experience.
- March 7, 20194 out of 5Very well. Pleasant knowledgeable staff but long wait sometimes.
- February 4, 20191 out of 5Store directed me to an at&t phone number, the phone number support directed me to the store.