AT&T Store Pinole Pinole
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
1471 Fitzgerald Drive
, CA 94564
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Pinole
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pinole?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pinole Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 23, 20205 out of 5The AT&T agent I chatted with arranged for me to pick up my upgraded iPad from the Pinole location the very next day. Apparently her records indicated that the equipment was in stock there. When we arrived at the store, the staff member who helped us could find no evidence of a pick up arrangement. Moreover, the iPad we ordered was not even in stock. Further investigation showed that the iPad was being shipped to our home. Throughout our discussion, Kevin, who was helping us, maintained a pleasant professional demeanor. He spoke with an well modulated voice so we could easily understood what he was saying. While there was nothing he could have done to reroute the shipment, he invited us to seek him out at the store when we received the new iPad so he could help us setting it up. My wife and I are deeply appreciative of his assistance. He let us know that we are of great concern to him. We left the store profoundly impressed.
- September 13, 20205 out of 5Michael Reyes provided great customer service. No hassle I was in and out with my new phone up and working. Will be back for our next phone upgrade.Response from AT&TSeptember 14, 2020Hello Karen M! Awesome to hear your great experience! We appreciate your business!
- July 11, 20195 out of 5
- January 14, 20195 out of 5I came in first thing in the morning when store opened and the staff was very nice and helpful.
- January 12, 20191 out of 5This store is horrible and has horrible a bad manager. Any manager that will sit and yell at an employee and treat them bad in front of customers does not need to be a manger at all. How can you make a employee clean up throw up and then scream at her because she is busy and can’t clean it up when you snap your fingers. AT&T just lost my business.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.